Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Wickedness: 5-year-old Girl Seen Hawking In The Rain For Stepmother (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wickedness: 5-year-old Girl Seen Hawking In The Rain For Stepmother (photos) (791 Views)

Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) / 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wickedness: 5-year-old Girl Seen Hawking In The Rain For Stepmother (photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
Pregee Binaibi went to her timeline to share the ordeal of a 5-year-old girl she met on her way home from her Sister’s place in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state.

According to her, the girl was found under heavy rain where she was still hawking groundnut for her stepmother. She posted saying:

[b]“ Can u imagine? On my way back from my sister’s place, I passed by the market. It was raining seriously, so much that I was seriously feeling feverish. It was 15minutes past seven and i was rushing home. On my way a man stopped the taxi I was in and begged the driver to help take a little girl who has been under the rain selling groundnuts. She was shaking seriously and couldn’t walk. She almost fainted so the people around had to put her in a taxi cos she was walking home under the very heavy rain. Fortunately she was going my way so I offered to drop her at the junction were she lives. Getting there, it was still raining cats and dogs so I took her under a shelf away from the rain. I was curious to know why a parent will expose their child to such. 
I asked her some questions and she said she was 5-years, left the house for the market in the morning to sell. I asked her what she ate and she said she drank just garri in the morning. Where is your mum I asked and she said her mum was home doing nothing. How can parents be so irresponsible? This is child abuse. Exposing this little girl to such, I got her something to eat and then took her home only to discover that she was actually staying with her father’s wife. #live happening here in Yenagoa this evening.# #may God help our little children !”[/b]

Source: https://chinnex..com.ng/2016/08/wickedness-5-year-old-girl-seen-hawking.html?m=1

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44,

Re: Wickedness: 5-year-old Girl Seen Hawking In The Rain For Stepmother (photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nothing/nobody can replace the vacant of a Mother cry
Re: Wickedness: 5-year-old Girl Seen Hawking In The Rain For Stepmother (photos) by segebobo: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
This is child abuse and to think the girl isn't going to school, she's been exposed to child molesters
Re: Wickedness: 5-year-old Girl Seen Hawking In The Rain For Stepmother (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
sad
Re: Wickedness: 5-year-old Girl Seen Hawking In The Rain For Stepmother (photos) by donbenedict(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
Modified
Re: Wickedness: 5-year-old Girl Seen Hawking In The Rain For Stepmother (photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
donbenedict:
Did she leave her there to still be hawking?

Am sure you haven't read it??
Re: Wickedness: 5-year-old Girl Seen Hawking In The Rain For Stepmother (photos) by donbenedict(m): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
ItzChinnex:

Am sure you haven't read it??
and I read it and she dropped her in her father's house.
Probably the woman will still send her hawking again. So
Re: Wickedness: 5-year-old Girl Seen Hawking In The Rain For Stepmother (photos) by lilmax(m): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
I cannot imaging this....smh
Re: Wickedness: 5-year-old Girl Seen Hawking In The Rain For Stepmother (photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
donbenedict:
and I read it and she dropped her in her father's house.
Probably the woman will still send her hawking again. So

yeah. sure.. I felt lugubrious reading this.. It very bad. how I wish I could help..

(1) (Reply)

Grandma Cant See Or Walk / Serious Relationship Needed / ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.