Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

300k On Haulage Business? Read This! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 300k On Haulage Business? Read This! (2440 Views)

Do You Need Loan For Your Business? Read Me / Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! / Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

300k On Haulage Business? Read This! by Dokai: 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2009
I am in to the haulage business, the peroleum aspect. We take trucks on lease for an agreed period of time and use them to load petroleum products to our stations and companies we supply. We pay a minimum of 350k monthly on these trucks with conditions attached. Haulage is very real and thats what we are into. So if you want to go into the business i can give you a full detail of what is required and how we manage peoples trucks.

Adedokun
Yemote Integrated Services Ltd
08035884853, 08050549490
email- adedokunadenuga@yahoo.co.uk
Re: 300k On Haulage Business? Read This! by remioshy(f): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2009
This is a great post and it couldnt come at a better time.
i have been thinking along this business but lack proper info.i would be glad if you could forward me a better explanation.
i will need your help as well in the future.
thanks
remioshy@yahoo.com
i appreciate your effort
Re: 300k On Haulage Business? Read This! by Shakirudee: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2009
I will be glade if you can rely to my email in regards to the agreement you have with the owners of the truck i am intrested ,as i am looking at purchasing Trucks at the moment i am looking at giving it to people to manage or registering with a company so that i can get a set month income

You can reply to my email : teekay_k@hotmail.com
Re: 300k On Haulage Business? Read This! by 9jaCrusade: 12:43am On Nov 19, 2011
I got a contract from a cocoa company in Osun State. It is a Very good package. It involves moving cocoa filled containers from Ilesa to Lagos. This is tue peak season and I may not be able to make it with my own truck if I have to buy it.

Therefore I am looking at an agreement with a haulage coy to execute the contract. It should last till February next year.

I just met with my friend, who happens to be the MD of the company.
He has requested to know how many trucks the coy may be willing to commit to the Ilesa-Lagos route.

The company will be willing to sign some agreements with your haulage. But they require some documents like insurance, company policies etc.

There is another deal I have which is less formal. I will need to lease 2 nos of 15/20ton truck for hinterlands. It is a cash cow. The distance is between ondo and osun states. I need dedicated trucks for the route. But the maintenance will be executor's.

We also should discuss my premium and mode of payment on the earlier deal.

Please note that I have secured this contract but I need a dependable and reliable executor. Time is of essence. Everyday of downtime is cash gone. I am looking at next week to seal and execute the deal. It should be treated with utmost urgency.

Please kindly let me know asap if you are interested in working with me on it.

plus234technologies@gmail.com
Re: 300k On Haulage Business? Read This! by phattongue: 4:48am On Nov 19, 2011
wath isthis about can you info me via samora_dean@yahoo.com?
Re: 300k On Haulage Business? Read This! by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:10am On Nov 19, 2011
phattongue:

wath isthis about can you info me via samora_dean@yahoo.com?
polish ur lang
Re: 300k On Haulage Business? Read This! by oduz: 2:35am On Mar 30, 2013
Cool old thread, I hereby move a motion for its revival cool
Re: 300k On Haulage Business? Read This! by OENERGY: 8:19am On Jun 22, 2013
for flat bed hire pls call 08026225888
Re: 300k On Haulage Business? Read This! by millhouse: 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas For Pensioners And Retired People / HELP: Network Marketing Business / See What I Saw!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.