Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) (4444 Views)

Did EFCC Stylishly Reply Dino Melaye? Check Out This Tweet / Shehu Sani's Comment About Magu & Fayose That Shows Karma Is Real / We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by broseme: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
This is an eye opener to all serving governors,their aides and other government officials.The photo above summarises it all.A typical example is Gov. Fayose where his allies Agbele and Obanikoro are already indicted.May be with immunity,he can not be prosecuted for now but the evidences to prosecute him later have been gathered.Will he go to jail?

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/is-fayose-safe-with-this-photophoto.html

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by broseme: 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fayose in trouble

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by HungerBAD: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fayose Jail term is at the Cotonou border.

And Gradually making its way to Nigeria,and hopefully by 2018 will be in Ekiti State.

Something tells me Fayose will start begging,and will start returning our Money next year before he hands over in 2018.

Fayose has no where to run to,the US has banned him,and most Western Countries will gladly return him plus his loot back to Nigeria,if he decides to skip town like a month to his Hand-Over.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by Adekorya: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
Imagine what will be going through Fayose mind right.

2018 Ekiti Governorship election is now do or die for him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by FreeGlobe(f): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
Rubbish... As if the dullard will rule forever... Anyway, the fear of Fayose by zombies is the beginning of wisdom

15 Likes

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by idupaul: 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
From what I see both Fayose and Aisha are in trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by smarthG(f): 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
Soon EFCC will be corrected b4 that is done. APC can't contiue to mess Naija like dis

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by eph12(m): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lol. This is public knowledge na

1 Like

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by eph12(m): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
Adekorya:
Imagine what will be going through Fayose mind right.

2018 Ekiti Governorship election is now do or die for him.
Haba bros.. You sure you know what's going on at all? Fayose can't contest again period

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by seunmsg(m): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
I swear, I love this EFCC under Magu! I love the mind game they are playing with the ponmo cutting governor of my state. grin grin

I expect Fayose and his attack dog, Lere Olayinka to start another round of attack against the EFCC tomorrow. Fayose is a fearful coward who tries to hide his fears by attacking everybody. No matter his grandstanding, he will be investigated and fully prosecuted after leaving office in 2018.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
FreeGlobe:
Rubbish... As if the dullard will rule forever... Anyway, the fear of Fayose by zombies is the beginning of wisdom

You believe you made sense

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by nnachukz(m): 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
When EFCC suddenly becomes Buhari's dog. Is he the only governor in Nigeria? No. Is he the only corrupt governor? No. Is he the only one victimized? Yes. Why? He is stepping on Buhari's leprous toe.

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
I pray for the EFCC to continue to be stronger and stronger till thy kingdom come so that they will be able to prosecute our politicians. Let Fayose taste the prosecution and when the President eventually leaves the office, he should also taste it irrespective of the years he will spend in the office. In the case whereby he dies in the office (God forbid). Aisha should be prosecuted in the place of her husband or in connection to the Halliburton case. By doing this, we will know our government parastatals are working and there will be hope for us in the country again.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by FreeGlobe(f): 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

You believe you made sense
I never pray to make sense to zombies

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by Almaiga: 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
I concur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by Jombojombo(m): 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
Buhari will leave office before Fayose! By hook or crook

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by Jombojombo(m): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
FreeGlobe:

I never pray to make sense to zombies

Epic!
Zombie na zombie cheesy

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by gen2briz(m): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
Any info about lere olayinka whereabout.
Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
The fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom... they wicked pass police ooo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by Abeymills(m): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Watever position we all ocupy 2day is temporal wat has efcc done abt d 2016 budget wearing pad?under bubuhari mr fantastically corrupt president?zombies oya over 2u

1 Like

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by psucc(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
Before they wait for Fayose to finish in 2018, why not prosecute the ones at hand, viz Buratai, Lai Mohammed, Dalung, etc?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by cktheluckyman: 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
seunmsg:
I swear, I love this EFCC under Magu! I love the mind game they are playing with the ponmo cutting governor of my state. grin grin

I expect Fayose and his attack dog, Lere Olayinka to start another round of attack against the EFCC tomorrow. Fayose is a fearful coward who tries to hide his fears by attacking everybody. No matter his grandstanding, he will be investigated and fully prosecuted after leaving office in 2018.
Until then!! In the meantime Fayose remains the Governor of ekiti state
Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by HtwoOw: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Gbagaun

That's prison bell for Fayose

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by spako4(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fayose the garrulous guy

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by Phi001(m): 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by Frank3n2(m): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
That's the truth. I can't wait to see the show unfold. Hope he won't dress like a woman grin...#justsaying

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by Opistorincos(m): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dey don dey prepare baba room for kirikiri
Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by Adekorya: 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
eph12:

Haba bros.. You sure you know what's going on at all? Fayose can't contest again period
Are u serious shocked

Fayose don jogodo big time.
Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by Masculity(m): 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Someone should tell Fayose to use style decamp to APC.
Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by promqueen247(f): 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
I'm sorry house if this question might come across a little bit ignorant.

How many politicians have really served their time since the onset of this corruption clamp down era? Because all have been seeing is bail till next adjournment which never amounts to imprisonment. Is that how it ought to be or am i being ignorant of the Nigeria judiciary system?
Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by policy12: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) by leofab(f): 12:06am On Aug 06, 2016
President Cassandra EFCC..

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Yoruba And Igbo Must Read This! / Gov. Akeredolu Orders Life Insurance For Journalists In Governments Press Crew / Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto The Supreme Head Of All Muslims In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.