Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

James Milner Retires From International Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / James Milner Retires From International Football (410 Views)

Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football / State Government Donates Buses To Enugu Rangers International Football Club / James Milner The Champions League Assist King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

James Milner Retires From International Football by Petmax: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
Liverpool Midfielder, James Milner, on Friday, confirmed his retirement from international football.

“I would like to thank Sam for taking the time to come and see me in person and have the conversation face-to-face, regarding my international future and role within the England set-up,” Milner told TheFa.

“I think the decision we have reached is all about common sense. I wish Sam, the players, staff and supporters success in the future.”

Meanwhile, the new England Manager, Sam Allardyce, said he respects the decision of the midfielder and wished him well as he continues his club career.

“James has had the chance to reflect on his international career in recent months and consider his next steps, particularly with a young family at home and having allowed himself little free time away from the professional game in the past 15 years,” Allardyce said.

READ MORE http://www.petmaxflame.com/2016/08/james-milner-retires-from-international.html

(1) (Reply)

120% Bonus On Bet9ja: Register & Get 20% Bonus, / Okagbare Leads Nigeria To Relay Finals / Eden Hazard Perky On Chelsea Hopes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.