Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

FUN!! Let's Review And Send Traffic To Each Others Blog..join Us! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / FUN!! Let's Review And Send Traffic To Each Others Blog..join Us! (417 Views)

Comment For Comment On Each Others Blog For Traffic And Backlink Reason / Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here / Drop Your Website Or Blog Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUN!! Let's Review And Send Traffic To Each Others Blog..join Us! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
Its already night..so I want us to catch alittle fun.

Drop your blog domain name/url to this thread together with the blog niche,and we will all view it by sending traffic to the persons blog and we will tell the person how his/her blog looks like..

When you drop your own blog url and the nich,always be active someone will review your blog and tell you somethings on your blog either the good part or the bad part.

Make sure you view another persons blog and comment on it..

Don't drop your blog url and sleeep!Nooo
View another persons blog url...

Let the fun begin..

Mine is www.genechy.co.uk
Entertainment blog
Re: FUN!! Let's Review And Send Traffic To Each Others Blog..join Us! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
mine is www.slashnec.tk

tech blog
Re: FUN!! Let's Review And Send Traffic To Each Others Blog..join Us! by flavourway: 6:07am On Aug 06, 2016
Mine is www.flavourway..com Entertainment Blog
Re: FUN!! Let's Review And Send Traffic To Each Others Blog..join Us! by paj4love: 7:38am On Aug 06, 2016
Hello mine is a new blog.......Wavetop10.Com . It entertainment blog Also call: 08030450498
Re: FUN!! Let's Review And Send Traffic To Each Others Blog..join Us! by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 06, 2016
flavourway:
Mine is www.flavourway..com Entertainment Blog
nice site

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Niche Can You Call A Blog Like This..see Below / I Just Discovered A Tool That Give You Idea On What To Post...checkout Now!!! / Bloggers An Student Who Spends Money Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.