Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Poultry Farmers In Need Of Your Help Urgently. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Farmers In Need Of Your Help Urgently. (487 Views)

FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast / Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Farmers In Need Of Your Help Urgently. by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
dear experienced poultry farmers of Nairaland, their is a problem am currently facing with my layers that I need your opinion. when they started laying instead of Lasota vaccine every month my vet advice that I gave the injectable vaccine which last for ten weeks with the claim that it's better. I.don't argue that it is good because my birds get sick less but the major problem am facing is that each time we inject them with the vaccine their laying drops for a very long( upto a month sometime) before it start creaping back up slowly again. I have notice this trend and have decided to quit using the vaccine because
1- it is too expensive
2- I want my birds to lay steadily
but my vet doctor is telling me that switching back to Lasota will affect them and expose them to Newcastle disease. so please my question is that is thier any side effects of switching between injectable vaccine to live vaccine ( Lasota). thank you as you respond it's very urgent.

(1) (Reply)

Bag Of Rice May Sell For N40,000 By December If…, Says Minister / 16 Days Old Broilers For Sale In Abuja 08185042776 / Molasses Is Needed Urgently In Large Quantities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.