Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,488 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Olubadan Adetunji Visits Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olubadan Adetunji Visits Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos (Photo) (21448 Views)

Gianni Infantino Visits Governor Ambode In Lagos (Photos) / Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Aregbesola Bends To Greet Olubadan Adetunji During His Visit To Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubadan Adetunji Visits Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos (Photo) by miqos02(m): 9:37am On Aug 06, 2016
seen
Re: Olubadan Adetunji Visits Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos (Photo) by Timba24(m): 9:52am On Aug 06, 2016
Seeing some of the nairalanders' comment, it luks irritating to me. Y will sum1 call a 1st king boy-boy to a politician.
Re: Olubadan Adetunji Visits Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos (Photo) by sCun: 10:16am On Aug 06, 2016
Timba24:
Seeing some of the nairalanders' comment, it luks irritating to me. Y will sum1 call a 1st king boy-boy to a politician.
Why does the truth irritate you?
Re: Olubadan Adetunji Visits Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos (Photo) by Omeny: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2016
donseeker8:
In yoruba land is it proper for a royal father to visit politicians or politicians should visit a royal father.. that's y I really like Oba of Benin compare to all this show face royal fathers

Nobody has seen Oba Of Benin embarking on tourism of any type now ooo.

Small time now, our cousin will come to twist history to their favour. Everybody is seeing ooo.

1 Like

Re: Olubadan Adetunji Visits Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos (Photo) by omoolope2019(m): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2016
FanYogo1:
Osus will be shiting their pants off.
ambode shaking oluban ....aye ti baje instead of him to prostrate
Re: Olubadan Adetunji Visits Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos (Photo) by Akinola660: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2016
Good for them
Re: Olubadan Adetunji Visits Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos (Photo) by jameseva: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2016
sCun:
Why does the truth irritate you?

Oponu!!
Re: Olubadan Adetunji Visits Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos (Photo) by eat21: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Olubadan Adetunji Visits Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos (Photo) by mohlanforex: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
president buhari has once said that tinubu should stop parading himself as APC national leader. if you called tinubu national leader, what will you call saraki and atiku that win north central and north east respectively for APC in election.
Re: Olubadan Adetunji Visits Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos (Photo) by benzion72(m): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
I guess he is there to inform Tinubu to call his party governor to order. Cause they are going to loose massively come 2019. His governor in Oyo is animal in human skin
Re: Olubadan Adetunji Visits Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos (Photo) by 1kinggy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
jaymejate:
As long as he doesn't go there to beg for money, it's cool. But what's the reason for the visit? Make dem cum upgrade IB?

Him don go submit Ajimobi case file. APC don fall plenty hands.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: Why US May Not Heed Buhari’s Call For Assistance — Falana / Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday / I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.