Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) (32264 Views)

Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School Because Budget Padding Is Corruption / Dogara: Budget Padding Is Not Illegal … I Will NOT Resign / Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by samblack(m): 10:22am On Aug 06, 2016
Wow amazing

Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by brojoshua: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2016
Many Nigerians will use their education and profession to justify and defend corruption, because they are chameleons. Even as most of the pastors also will change the grace and things of God to money making and wealth building things, they are all children of the serpent.

3 Likes

Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by Alexander001(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2016
This man is just another version of Jonathan " budget padding is not a crime but defrauding is a crime.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by rrhostomy(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2016
Padding is as old as Nigeria itself. Therefore,no one will want to take the fall for what has been the routine for ages. I just hope this would be the last time our budget will be erroneously mutilated for criminal reasons. Our leaders have darkened conscience i must say.

1 Like

Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by kelvinkosi(m): 10:35am On Aug 06, 2016
Are u sure u are k

Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by victorazy(m): 10:35am On Aug 06, 2016
awoluyi:
Because life is comfortable for you, you have become heartless with no feeling for others. Just imagine if your type is made a state governor tomorrow! Your comment has portrayed you as a selfish and uncaring person.

Bros! Am not selfish nor heartless. Don't expect me to be ur cross bearer, am not ur local govt chairman.

The young man raised a point which I tried hard to prove something to him.

Everybody in Nigeria is a hustler (even Dogara) but try hard not to be weighed down, don't complain much was my message and salient point I tried to make.
Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by ayibatari99(m): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2016
tinzymoha:

Your so dead in d brain, if u weren't you would know
1. No school issues result twice, even if u misplace d first one..
2. If he really has a certificate why didn't he present it to nigeria, rather he employed over 10 Sans and 20 barristers to defend his case in court about d certificate..

Just stfu and go sleep.. I love PMB but his wrong on so many levels
Dude don't get confused. Statement of result for Secondary School is different from Secondary School Certificate. Certificate comes from the examining body and is printed only Once.
Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by brojoshua: 10:38am On Aug 06, 2016
And they have condemned themselves with their mouth saying they truly padded the budget, those are the kind of leaders we have in our country, and this is their regular practice. But now let the law of Nigeria takes its cause against them and their self interpretation of the law. These wickedly and criminality use the law to escape justice and judgment and to perpetuate corruption in Nigeria.
Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by jodreamer(m): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2016
cry for my nation.

1 Like

Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by biggie73(m): 10:52am On Aug 06, 2016
Trashy talk. EFCC and other relevant anti-corruption agencies should do their jobs. By the time, Dogara is dealt with,he will be citing relevant section against budget padding.

1 Like

Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by General2COAS(m): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2016
LostCity:
Yes Why Won't you(Dogara) cover your Tracks?
When Your Number One Citizen covered his own Track by submitting a Fake certificate!
U're so on point

1 Like

Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by Fidelismaria: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2016
Jesus
Ori mi ooo
Ayaff die finish
Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by menxer: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2016
Hear our speaker echoing the "stealing is not corruption" mantra.
Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by Ifebazz(m): 10:58am On Aug 06, 2016
Truly speaking it's not an offense, just 'change'.

1 Like

Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by LOVEGINO(m): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria where only the strong survive! God bless we country!

1 Like

Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by specialmati(m): 11:10am On Aug 06, 2016
nigeria is finished

1 Like

Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by Akinola660: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by Chigold101(m): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Confused Country cool cool
see it is APC and their media team that made budget padding look like an offence.

Budget padding simply means “adding.“
Legislatures have the right to add & minus from a “proposed“ bill but cos we are in era of “media frenzy“ anything becomes news to them and again the easiest & fastest way of getting into our president from Daura‘s heart is by accusing a high profile politician of curropy practises.

1 Like

Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by giftedheart1(m): 11:26am On Aug 06, 2016
Why not call a spade a spade... there is no such thing like padding. it is forgery. those men are professional thieves who had come outside to declare themselves thieves.

1 Like

Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by Emyogalanya: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2016
"STEALING" is not "CORRUPTION" - (gej 2015) and now:
"PADDING" is not "CORRUPTION" - (DOGARA 2016) there was A country

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by nurex01(m): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2016
This man has d temerity to say he hasn't committed any offence. Where are we going in this country?
Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by 989900E: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2016
I watched that video, and I've never felt so strongly like slapping a fellow human like I wanna this guy . . .

1 Like

Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by arafhan: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2016
Nigeria politicians can be shameless.

1 Like

Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by yakson123: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2016
Speaker Yakubu was right, if the executive submit budget, the legislators has right to either increase or reduce it, this country self, always acting in ignorance. Come to thing of it why did the appropriation committee chairman not raise alarm when the budget was with them and or when he was the chairman and was enjoying all the privileges of the office, he must be a thief two

1 Like

Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by Olumaeme: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2016
Budget padding Is morally wrong, but not an offense In the Constitution, the house has the power to adjust costs and all that I'm the budget because is a bill that will later be signed into law.
Jibrin is only wasting his time.
I have said it that the our Constitution provide a very big opportunity for stealing legally.

Take for example the security votes of governors, some get up to 500m evrrymonth , pls how many of this do you need to own a house in Dubai without wahala or buy choice properties in Banana island.

If not that our leaders are wicked, they don't even need to steal a kobbo to be made for life, just your salary and allowances with other packages is enough.

Nigeria is a joke after all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
ontinue! continuu!

d swear wey i go swear give u still dey chop shawama for china..... lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by Fowuzo76(m): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
shortgun:
He is right
The national assembly is empowered by law to make modifications to bills submitted by the executive before it becomes law
They have the power to add, subtract, remove or alter the bill before passage.

We should desist from all this media trials....if Jebrin thinks he has a case.
He should go to court.
personally, I didn't take the man serous cos he only came to tell the world about Dogara's kwaruption when he was removed from a "juicy" House Committee Chairmanship.
why did he not sing d songs he is singing now when he was the chairman?
I guess his mouth was stuffed with d national cake preventing him from singing

u are saying bullshit mr
Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by knowhowk: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
shortgun:
He is right
The national assembly is empowered by law to make modifications to bills submitted by the executive before it becomes law
They have the power to add, subtract, remove or alter the bill before passage.

We should desist from all this media trials....if Jebrin thinks he has a case.
He should go to court.
personally, I didn't take the man serous cos he only came to tell the world about Dogara's kwaruption when he was removed from a "juicy" House Committee Chairmanship.
why did he not sing d songs he is singing now when he was the chairman?
I guess his mouth was stuffed with d national cake preventing him from singing

At least someone must Support Dogara .No matter the Gravity of any Crime,Wrong doing someone must say Yes such person is right. Well-done Mr Supporter of Budget Padding so the Money added to the budget is right ,Dogara Alone is the House of Rep.

1 Like

Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by Teespice(f): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
this man is just shameless.

to all those who are thinking of supporting this man, I leave you with one question.

back then in the university, when you want to collect money from your parents for textbooks and the amount is 10k, then you add extra 5k and it is given to you without blinking.

is it padding or not padding? then is it stealing or not?

peace.

1 Like

Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by gloryman91: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
grin

CHANJI

Its not 160 to a dollar for Jerusalem pilgrimage? Trouble chasers.
Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
iyke649:
Just Negodu. Can u imagine. SMH
Yeah.....Just as "Stealing is NOT corruption"

1 Like

Re: Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) by Asiwaju25(m): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
Dis man no get shame at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moves To Oust Fayose Before May 29 Thickens / States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) / Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.