Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,446 members, 7,839,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Some Of The Evils Some Housewives Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Of The Evils Some Housewives Do (1455 Views)

Advice To The Women Especially Housewives / Housewives Can Now Earn Cool Cash From Home / Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Evils Some Housewives Do by MrOlai: 1:45am On Aug 06, 2016
1. Adultery

Some housewives commit adultery. They have sex with other men aside their husbands! Some of them have sex with sugar daddies, some with their drivers, some with their male house help, some with their Pastors, some with their Alfas, some with their neighbours, some with their 'ogas' at the top in office, etc. Some of them commit the adultery secretly while some do it openly even to their husbands! They have turned their husbands to zombies!

Due to what the concubines and these housewives consider 'sweetness' of their adultery sex, some of them would plan to kill their husbands!

2. Turning Husbands to Zombies

Some housewives turn their husbands to zombies! Some of them do this using everything at their disposal e.g supernatural forces/juju, threats, blackmail, hypnotism, etc. After turning their husbands to zombies, they would now be the ones in charge of all the household affairs doing them the way they like. They keep remote-controlling their husbands and their fortunes! If these women bring male concubines to their matrimonial homes, the husbands would be the ones to spread the bed for them to do the fucking! Chai!

3. Maltreatment of House Help

Some housewives subjugate and shortchange their house help! They subject their house help to the worst treatments. They wouldn't give their house help adequate food, shelter and clothing. They and their nuclear families would be eating assorted rich balanced diet at all times while they would be giving their house help garri and kulikuli! Some of them would hypnotise their house help in order to make the house help do whatever they want! They treat their house help as slaves!

4. Bullying/Fighting Neighbours at All Times

Some housewives are always bullying/fighting their neighbours like unchained mad dog! They do this for reason(s) best known to them even when their neighbours are not fighting them! They have given their gentle husbands bad names courtesy of their shameful behaviour!

5. Products of Adultery Given to Husbands

Some housewives give the products of their shameful adulterous sex to their husbands! Some of them would bring be pregnant for another man outside and they would give the pregnancy to their husbands! Some are even confused about the owner of the pregnancy because both the husband and the so-called manfriend are fucking them at the same time! Some bring HIV and other STDs to their husbands!

6. And Others...

Housewives! Wherever we belong in the afore-mentioned, let us fear God and turn a new leaf. God is forever forgiving and merciful! If we repent sincerely and turn a new leaf, we will be forgiven and blessed by the Almighty. Our 'honeypots' are meant exclusively for our husbands! It is a convenant from the heaven. Our husbands should be the heads of the house! We can support them, not to turn them to zombies!

Our house help are humans just like our kids and ourselves! Let treat them well. Some of the house help are actually 'angels' that God sent into our homes. If we treat them well, we would receive God's blessings in many folds! Let us respect our neighbours and treat them well. They are sources of blessings to us in so many ways.

Let us remember that there are repercussions to every action we take! Some of the repercussions go a long way in affecting our children later in future! Let us be good wives to our husbands and our neighbours at all times.
Re: Some Of The Evils Some Housewives Do by ahnie: 4:30am On Aug 06, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew

Seems diss wan haz bin death wheat grin grin grin

So what about MEN that engages in your aforementioned?

Oh i gerrit,their wives should just engage in fervent prayers cheesy cheesy cheesy.

**yawns*

N/B...befall some peepoo wee quote me runglee and bonsbat me wheat menshuns....lemmi quickly state it that

*Annie condemns women that sh.its on dia horseband,spank their helpinghands(maids)zombeelice their horsebands and the rest.

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The Evils Some Housewives Do by inemani: 5:02am On Aug 06, 2016
Another yeye thread begging for Nairaland's boys' bashing!

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Evils Some Housewives Do by MrOlai: 7:18am On Aug 06, 2016
inemani:
Another yeye thread begging for Nairaland's boys' bashing!

Are you guilty of one?
Re: Some Of The Evils Some Housewives Do by dominique(f): 7:38am On Aug 06, 2016
What exactly is your point? Husbands are also guilty of every single thing you mentioned up there. Maybe we just overlook the men that sleep around, abuse their wives to the point that they're more or less doormats, maltreat the help, fight with neighbours and have illegitimate children without the wive's knowledge. After all, it's their world we're only living in it.

6 Likes

Re: Some Of The Evils Some Housewives Do by MrOlai: 7:49am On Aug 06, 2016
dominique:
What exactly is your point? Husbands are also guilty of every single thing you mentioned up there. Maybe we just overlook the men sleep around, abuse their wives to the point that they're more or less doormats, maltreat the help, fight with neighbours and have illegitimate children without the wive's knowledge. After all, it's their world we're only living in it.

You're right! Let's take it one after the other.
Re: Some Of The Evils Some Housewives Do by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 06, 2016
Whats this one saying undecided .

Just check that write up again, slowly this time around and think deeply. You will get it!

You are so so offpoints

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Evils Some Housewives Do by MrOlai: 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
HateU2:
Whats this one saying undecided .
Just check that write up again, slowly this time around and think deeply. You will get it!
You are so so offpoints

Are you also guilty?
Re: Some Of The Evils Some Housewives Do by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
MrOlai:

Are you also guilty?
I actually feel like ignoring you but that will be a grace.

I'm not married nigga
But this your write up is fcvking OFFPoints
Re: Some Of The Evils Some Housewives Do by lilmax(m): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
orgasms everywhere undecided
Re: Some Of The Evils Some Housewives Do by MrOlai: 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
HateU2:
I actually feel like ignoring you but that will be a grace.
I'm not married nigga
But this your write up is fcvking OFFPoints

It's not! I'm talking from experience!
Re: Some Of The Evils Some Housewives Do by MrOlai: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
HateU2:

I'm not married nigga

I pray you don't fall into the hand of one of those demons when it is time for you to marry!
Re: Some Of The Evils Some Housewives Do by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
MrOlai:

I pray you don't fall into the hand of one of those demons when it is time for you to marry!

Amen, i'm taking my time. No rushing and I hope you are not ONE of the demons undecided
MrOlai:

It's not! I'm talking from experience!
Experience
Women are the ones suffering most in marriages!
Re: Some Of The Evils Some Housewives Do by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
wat abt the husbands ?
Re: Some Of The Evils Some Housewives Do by tsilva: 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
There have been so many topics that discourage all the aforementioned for men,but when it is addressed to women,they take it to heart. The topic is for you to change if you are guilty of it.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Evils Some Housewives Do by MrOlai: 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
tsilva:
There have been so many topics that discourage all the aforementioned for men,but when it is addressed to women,they take it to heart. The topic is for you to change if you are guilty of it.

God bless you!
Re: Some Of The Evils Some Housewives Do by MrOlai: 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
aflyingbird:
wat abt the husbands ?

Some of them are guilty too?
Re: Some Of The Evils Some Housewives Do by MrOlai: 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
HateU2:
Amen, i'm taking my time. No rushing and I hope you are not ONE of the demons

I'm one of them grin grin grin

Re: Some Of The Evils Some Housewives Do by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
MrOlai:

Some of them are guilty too?
yeah smiley
Re: Some Of The Evils Some Housewives Do by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
MrOlai:

I'm one of them grin grin grin

Re: Some Of The Evils Some Housewives Do by MrOlai: 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lol!

(1) (Reply)

Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED / Some Adorable Newborns Who Hilariously Messed Up Their Parents’ Photoshoots / My Next Flat Neighbo Always Maltreating Her House Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.