Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Is Benue State The Largest Producer Of Pineapple In Nigeria? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Is Benue State The Largest Producer Of Pineapple In Nigeria? (1690 Views)

The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) / My Pineapple Plantation In Our Compound / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Benue State The Largest Producer Of Pineapple In Nigeria? by edoman2016: 2:19am On Aug 06, 2016
Please, i will like to know the state in Nigeria that is the largest producer of pineapples. Some say it is Edo state and others say it is either benue state or cross river state. I need to confirm it for my feasibility study.
Re: Is Benue State The Largest Producer Of Pineapple In Nigeria? by felixzo1(m): 4:25am On Aug 06, 2016
edoman2016:
Please, i will like to know the state in Nigeria that is the largest producer of pineapples. Some say it is Edo state and others say it is either benue state or cross river state. I need to confirm it for my feasibility study.
edo has a lot of local farms supplying major cities, cross river state has basically commercial large farms cultivated by fruit juice companies for juice production.but Benue is not on that list,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hydroponics (soilless Farming) A Secret To Success In Greenhouse Farming. / Welcome Our Rabbit World / Epsom Salt For Tomato And Pepper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.