Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC (1670 Views)

MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." / Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC / Niger Delta Youths Should Stand Up And Defend Our Land - NDRC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC by outknow: 3:03am On Aug 06, 2016
The Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders wants to tell Nigerians and the world that the Islamization plot has been proven by the Boko Haram new leader Abu Masab el Barnaw. The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) on Wednesday the 3rd of August, 2016 that their new mission is to kill all Christian and burn down all churches. But we want to warn them that we the Niger Delta youths in this 21st century will not accept killing of innocent Christians, nor burning of churches. That if they try it in the north or any part of Nigeria, we the Niger Delta youths will not see any Muslim or Mosque in the Niger Delta. President Muhammadu Buhari should demonstrate that statesmanship as the current leader and the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, just demonstrated that courage and statesmanship that he believes in Nigeria and the well-being of Nigerians by visiting the President, that he believes in the unity of Nigeria and he is not part of the planned declaration of the Niger Delta Republic.

President Muhammadu Buhari should demonstrate that courage by listening to the advice of well-meaning Nigerians to restructure the Country. Former head of state Gen. Yakubu Gowon, has come out openly to advice Mr. President to listen to the voice of wisdom, that under his watch as head of state, Nigeria was Restructured in 1976.

Mr. President should demonstrate that courage and wisdom to exonerate himself from the Islamization of Niger Delta, because the whole indices are there. To the military and our ex-militant brothers that before the dialogue starts properly they have drawn their master plan on how to enrich themselves and actualize their Islamic agenda with their planned “Operation Crocodile Tears and Operation Moses”.

Our brothers that call themselves MEND are the ones packaging the whole thing. They have outlined how to visit the multi-national oil companies, NDDC, Niger Delta Ministry, State Governors of the nine oil producing state to rack contracts for themselves. We want to put it categorically clear that this whole show is been package by the faceless MEND.
This faceless leader of mend kept quite during the proposed scrapping of the one and only Maritime University in Akrankoko in Gbaramantu Kingdom because of his political affiliation with his god father and his greed for self-advertisement.

As if that was not enough he has the effrontery to blackmail the prince of Ijaw Deity (Egbesu) Government Epkomopolo aka Tompolo. His reckless comment by this self-styled leader of MEND that NDA are Nimassa Avengers, that Tompolo is behind them and sponsoring them just to avert arrest from the EFCC prompted the Nigerian Army to descend on Gbaramantu Kingdom, searching for Tompolo that they destroyed, looted, arrested, raped, killed innocent women and children.

Will the Ijaw Nation close its mouth and their eyes and watch these faceless MEND and their Islamic partners to succeed in eliminating all the bravest youths that are the future leaders of tomorrow in the Niger Delta? Enough is enough. Let them be told that the Niger Deltans are all Avengers, we are proud of the Avengers, we are all Avengers. We will continue to avenge until Nigeria is restructured.
We are not against President Muhammadu Buhari granting the Boko Haram Amnesty, if sole purpose is to own an Islamic caliphate in the north, but they should mot shift it to the Niger Delta. All we know and want is resource control and true federalism, if truly they believe in one Nigeria, and are working harder to build a prosperous One Nigeria. Let them shift their Operation Crocodile Tears to the Fulani Herdsmen and the Boko Haram that is threatening the Unity and Peace of Nigeria, by shifting their next line of action to innocent Christians and Churches, because a single soul of a Christian and a Church burn will set Nigeria on fire. Let them stop playing politics with the lives of Nigerians, to achieve their planned Islamization.

Spokesman
W01 Izon-Ebi

http://biafrasay.com/p/322288/a-single-soul-of-a-christian-or-a-church-burnt-will-set-nige

2 Likes

Re: Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC by facelessangel: 3:11am On Aug 06, 2016
This is serious
Re: Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC by Gchimez: 3:20am On Aug 06, 2016
Since the new appointed leader of boko haram emerged and its treat what has bubu said so far? This is to tell you that there is a link, bubu knows about it. But I tell u d church will stand and the gate of boko haram, fulani herdsmen even bubu shall not prevail.

3 Likes

Re: Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC by Mrchusenvessel(m): 3:35am On Aug 06, 2016
Since Naija Security Is Very Bad,fire Fighters Suld B Ready To Perform,they May Nt Even Get Petrol 4 Their Truck,i Mean D Fire Fighterz,ah Naija Sha,am Kinda Feed Up With Una
Re: Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC by MrDude: 3:59am On Aug 06, 2016
It's ripe for Christians and other religion to wake up from their deep slumber and teach 'em Mohammedans a first class treatment of their own medicine; of violence, barbarism, brutality minus the suicide bombing though. Send' em Allahu akbar screaming primordial as.sholes back to the middle east angry

This kind of news, I like to here! angry

Kudos to the Niger delta boys.

10 Likes

Re: Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC by Nature8(m): 5:30am On Aug 06, 2016
Hmm..
Re: Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC by wasco24: 5:38am On Aug 06, 2016
The same old story
Re: Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC by policy12: 5:52am On Aug 06, 2016
I know Christian preaches love.. .they hardly touch a soul or commit any violence, then I also known that Islam preach peace but they are more violent than all religions in this world. If only will let peace and love reign...

But this is religion...

Re: Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC by sevenhundred(m): 7:02am On Aug 06, 2016
policy12:

I know Christian preaches love.. .they hardly touch a soul or commit any violence, then I also known that Islam preach peace but they are more violent than all religions in this world. If only will let peace and love reign...

But this is religion...
beware religions kills!!!
Re: Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 06, 2016
I keep saying this, religion is the worst thing that's ever happened to man.

Pls check my signature kiss kiss
Re: Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC by loomer: 7:49am On Aug 06, 2016
This film go sweet die
Re: Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC by onespecial(m): 8:06am On Aug 06, 2016
New boko haram leader declared war on christians and their churches, bubu and burantashi kept queit like it is an affair of another country. Doesn't this show conspiracy ?

Nigeria will burn than to have it Islamised.

Imagine bubu seem less concerned cos he already knew about the plan b4 it was announced by the boko leader.
Re: Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC by idupaul: 8:40am On Aug 06, 2016
Gchimez:
Since the new appointed leader of boko haram emerged and its treat what has bubu said so far? This is to tell you that there is a link, bubu knows about it. But I tell u d church will stand and the gate of boko haram, fulani herdsmen even bubu shall not prevail.

You have a great point ..what has said?

1 Like

Re: Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC by StealthyMe(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2016
And very soon, we'll say there was once a country, Nigeria
Re: Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC by abduljabbar4(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2016
What I don't like about these groups is that they talk too much. No group other than a government or maybe an international organization can fight a terrorist group like Isis or Bokoharam. I have heard so many people threatening to burn down Nigeria but nothing has been done yet. From asari dokubo to shekau(at least he even made an attempt) to namdi kanu to niger delta avengers to nairaland warlords. Useless noise makers
Re: Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC by abduljabbar4(m): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2016
onespecial:
New boko haram leader declared war on christians and their churches, bubu and burantashi kept queit like it is an affair of another country. Doesn't this show conspiracy ?

Nigeria will burn than to have it Islamised.

Imagine bubu seem less concerned cos he already knew about the plan b4 it was announced by the boko leader.

What then do you have to say about a sitting president who used his mouth to say that he underrated bomb-weilding terrorists, called them his brothers and went to dance a day after 1000 had been killed. I think some peoples IQ level is on the negative side.

1 Like

Re: Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC by milky3(f): 8:56am On Aug 06, 2016
I concur.... Buhari warn your people I hope u won't watch Nigeria split under your nose

1 Like

Re: Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC by abduljabbar4(m): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2016
MrDude:
It's ripe for Christians and other religion to wake up from their deep slumber and teach 'em Mohammedans a first class treatment of their own medicine; of violence, barbarism, brutality minus the suicide bombing though. Send' em Allahu akbar screaming primordial as.sholes back to the middle east angry

This kind of news, I like to here! angry

Kudos to the Niger delta boys.

Seun and mynd44 come and read this
Re: Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC by seunny4lif(m): 9:00am On Aug 06, 2016
Hmmmm
I blame Adam for chop Apple embarassed embarassed
I blame Abrahams for listening to Sarah to Bleep his servant.
Now God said woes onto the world and it's inhabitants
Who am I to change it undecided undecided

There can't never be peace in the world shocked according to God
Re: Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2016
Gchimez:
so, the new leader is not bojo haram again abi? his statement and actions against boko haram is no more relevant.

last time I checked, his affiliation actually is aligned with the ND and shld be a thing of concern. I am beginning to think he has a hand in the avenger's attack. if not, why hasn't he taken action as he did in Ogun state and against boko haram.

you can see that you have a warped mentality, if not, you wldnt av made such a mad statement
Re: Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC by DeleteNonsense: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2016
wasco24:
The same old story

Suit your self with gamaline 20 is a potent rat poison but very senior to Ota pia pia.
Re: Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC by DeleteNonsense: 9:13am On Aug 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Seun and mynd44 come and read this
Town crier why are you calling someone that is observing both you?
Re: Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2016
All militants are criminals backed by corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC by abduljabbar4(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

Town crier why are you calling someone that is observing both you?
I hereby delete you
Re: Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC by phemmie06(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2016
God safe us from. I this power drunk president
Re: Single Soul Of A Christian Or A Church Burnt Will Set Nigeria On Fire- NDRC by DeleteNonsense: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:
I hereby delete you
Laugh my ass up!!!

(1) (Reply)

Live: Water Flood OTUKPO Main Market / BREAKING NEWS: Edo Deposes Monarch, As Residents Protest / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.