Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] (39399 Views)

Sophia Williams Falls Into Gutter After Easter Sunday Service (Photos) / Tboss Shows Off Banging Bikini Body In Muddy Water Photoshoot / Tekno Modelling For Tania Omotayo [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by VictorRomanov: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
floragregs:
please this is Naija! Unless u have special canoe for your own street. We put our legs in water sometimes when it rains heavily. Like she said, dettol and hot water got our back!

We put our legs in muddy dirty water cos we have no choice, not cos we enjoy it and want to take pictures. If ur 5 yr old daughter does this, will u clap for her the way u re doing now??

2 Likes

Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by franklynsunny(m): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
I no her...her nick name is piggy
Certificates in dirt technology
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by pippimp(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
duduade:
Don't we all chuk our legs in dirty water when rain I'd falling.....

So please stop acting like you were born to the British royal family

Just because you do disgusting things does not make it right. What is normal about wading through bacterial infested water. The fact that Nigerians have not been wiped out from some strange virus is a mystery.
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by evilmontana(m): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
hmmm omo just like that guy said (ring worm ooo)
embarassed embarassed
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by homesteady(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sewage model grin ouch! That was Savage grin
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by Henon: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
floragregs:
please this is Naija! Unless u have special canoe for your own street. We put our legs in water sometimes when it rains heavily. Like she said, dettol and hot water got our back!
Must go dirty all in the name of photoshoot? Photoshoot and dirty gutter no get conne.
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by Henon: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
floragregs:
Must she go dirty all in the name of photoshoot? Photoshoot and dirty gutter no get conne.
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by ose2me: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Vaseline
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
minus zero creativity,with the amout of gems in this Nigeria
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by kenoz(m): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
undecided
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by kenoz(m): 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
undecided
She for sleep inside am
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by charlesucheh(m): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
When I saw the thread, at first, I thought the mud would be an artificially made one, but when I saw that ikorodu kind of mosquito infested swamp, I wept for her and began to imagine what hustling has turn our youths into......
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by frenzydaniel1(m): 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
duduade:

so you dey CHUK your own leg abi?
BLOOD OF JESUS

when rain I'd falling.....
[B]BULLET[/B]
gringringringrin
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by duduade: 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
frenzydaniel1:

BLOOD OF JESUS

[B]BULLET[/B]
gringringringrin

Lol
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by frenzydaniel1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
duduade:

BLOOD OF JESUS

BULLET
gringringringrin
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by tmxme(m): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lawma ambassador.... Nice shot
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
i see Korede going places. LETS gET
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by eROCK247(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
She's a cutie!!! kiss
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nothing on d surface of d earth is worth the human life,the car,houses u buy would never reciprocate gratitude and feelings to u,but a human heart will.
Help a soul
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by UIA04(f): 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
duduade:
Don't we all chuk our legs in dirty water when rain is falling.....

So please stop acting like you were born to the British royal family
We do so because we have no choice not because we think it's creative
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by hardebayho(m): 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
pippimp:

Just because you do disgusting things does not make it right. What is normal about wading through bacterial infested water. The fact that Nigerians have not been wiped out from some strange virus is a mystery.
And what makes it disgusting? Because you think so?
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by redsun(m): 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
It shows the complete moral decadence in the society. Behind her is what seem like a dilapidated school somewhere in Lagos.

Human beings should never allow their surroundings to overwhelm them and live pigs without taking to ask the question,why?
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by pippimp(m): 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
hardebayho:

And what makes it disgusting? Because you think so?

Not just me. It me and every normal person in the world. Keyword here is "normal".

1 Like

Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by uchewilliam18: 2:12am On Aug 07, 2016
Plain stupidity angry
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 07, 2016
When u're a LAWMA ambassador.
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by hardebayho(m): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
pippimp:

Not just me. It me and every normal person in the world. Keyword here is "normal".

And what's your definition of" normal"
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by pippimp(m): 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
hardebayho:

And what's your definition of" normal"

1. Not burning suspects in the streets.

2. Not littering indiscriminately.

3. Not having policemen standing proudly in the streets collection ting bribe.

4. Not standing in stagnant water where mosquitos breed and think it is ok.

Etc.

You get the idea.
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by hardebayho(m): 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
pippimp:

1. Not burning suspects in the streets.

2. Not littering indiscriminately.

3. Not having policemen standing proudly in the streets collection ting bribe.

4. Not standing in stagnant water where mosquitos breed and think it is ok.

Etc.

You get the idea.

Yeah, I do. So that's "your own definition" . It doesn't mean someone else must/should share the same views as you do. If she decides sleeping in the mud is good for her, or is her own "normal", then it's normal...

The only time you can say something is not normal is when it involves you... Something happens to u that's unusual, then it's not normal... And if something is abnormal doesn't mean it's bad, or wrong. Just because I hate going to parties or hanging out with people or like sleeping on the floor instead of a bed doesn't mean I'm not normal.. It just simply means... I'm different.
Shey you get?
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by pippimp(m): 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
hardebayho:

Yeah, I do. So that's "your own definition" . It doesn't mean someone else must/should share the same views as you do. If she decides sleeping in the mud is good for her, or is her own "normal", then it's normal...

The only time you can say something is not normal is when it involves you... Something happens to u that's unusual, then it's not normal... And if something is abnormal doesn't mean it's bad, or wrong. Just because I hate going to parties or hanging out with people or like sleeping on the floor instead of a bed doesn't mean I'm not normal.. It just simply means... I'm different.
Shey you get?

How does not going to parties, hanging out with people or sleeping on the floor hurt anyone? That is the point my friend. Let's say you decide to stand in feces all they; how would you term that? Normal, abnormal or different? God, please don't tell me different. I'll just give up.
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by hardebayho(m): 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
pippimp:

How does not going to parties, hanging out with people or sleeping on the floor hurt anyone? That is the point my friend. Let's say you decide to stand in feces all they; how would you term that? Normal, abnormal or different? God, please don't tell me different. I'll just give up.

My Point Exactly... "if it affects you." If I'm standing on feaces and it does not affect anyone else, then it's being different... Believe it or not.

And as far as I know, what she's doing does not affect you in any way... The only people that should be complaining should be the people living near her.

Nice chatting with you anyway
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by pippimp(m): 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
hardebayho:

My Point Exactly... "if it affects you." If I'm standing on feaces and it does not affect anyone else, then it's being different... Believe it or not.

And as far as I know, what she's doing does not affect you in any way... The only people that should be complaining should be the people living near her.

Nice chatting with you anyway

Lol...Just to win an argument, you will agree to anything. Ok. Standing in feces is normal. I thought i'd heard everything. Obviously not.
Re: Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS] by hardebayho(m): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
pippimp:

Lol...Just to win an argument, you will agree to anything. Ok. Standing in feces is normal. I thought i'd heard everything. Obviously not.

Of course you haven't. There's still so much more you haven't seen or heard.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd / Escoba Smith Buys Toyota Landcruiser 2017/2018 After Buying Pastor A Car / Hilarious Photo Of DonJazzy And Dr Sid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.