Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Yoruba People Are Amazing. Look What Iginla did - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yoruba People Are Amazing. Look What Iginla did (688 Views)

Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows / Lady Gives Birth At Joshua Iginla's Church In Abuja, Receives N200k From Pastor / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba People Are Amazing. Look What Iginla did by ImperialYoruba: 4:44am On Aug 06, 2016
Daily Star Nigeria

CELEB NEWSMAY 26, 2016Pastor Iginla rescues ailing Nollywood Star, Martins Njubuigbo with N1m
490SHARES
Martins NjubuigboThe Senior Pastor of Champions Royal Assembly, Kubwa, Abuja, Joshua Iginla, who gave out 32 cars out of which were 16 SUVs to celebrate his birthday on Sunday, has reportedly donated N1million naira to save ailing Nollywood Star, Martins Njubuigbo, popularly known as Elder Maya.

A report which went viral at the weekend had it that six Nollywood actors and actresses also benefited from the birthday glee as they got Hummer jeep 3 series, Mercedes G-Wagon and Mercedes CLS 550.

However, in addition, emerging reports have it that the popular veteran, Njubuigbo who has been suffering from a liver disease, also benefited from the benevolence.

This development was made known by movie icon, Chief Bruno Obinna Iwuoha.

In a statement, Iwuoha was quoted to have said that Njubuigbo had been given one million Naira by Pastor Joshua Iginla who just recently doled out 32 cars to top Nollywood acts.

The statement reads, “Thus, as part of the birthday gift, Pastor Joshua Iginla gave a cheque of N1 million to the ailing actor, that an old man like that should not be subjected to public spectacle for assistance.

“He also promised to see what else he can do to assist him after recovery.”

Iwuoha disclosed that the pastor was responsible for his own upkeep too during his health challenges, adding that he was not surprised when the clergy gave him the cheque for Njubuigbo’s treatment.

Recall that the actor fondly called Papa Labista was recently diagnosed with a liver-related disease at an undisclosed hospital in Lagos state.

His fellow colleague, actor Ernest Obi, took to his Instagram account @ernestmindset1 to make this disclosure earlier last week where he solicited for funds of the said amount for the treatment of the ailing actor.
Re: Yoruba People Are Amazing. Look What Iginla did by ourkobo: 4:53am On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Yoruba People Are Amazing. Look What Iginla did by konshency(m): 4:57am On Aug 06, 2016
space booked
Re: Yoruba People Are Amazing. Look What Iginla did by driveiwe(m): 5:01am On Aug 06, 2016
Not all that call me lord lord shall enter into my Kingdom, some will come doing good whereas they from the pit of hell.
Re: Yoruba People Are Amazing. Look What Iginla did by ImperialYoruba: 5:06am On Aug 06, 2016
I hope this actor get well soon. His own people dont care, they abandoned him.

Thank God for Yoruba and their kind hearts.
Re: Yoruba People Are Amazing. Look What Iginla did by azeecoboy(m): 5:13am On Aug 06, 2016
why must you add "yoruba" to the headline?
Re: Yoruba People Are Amazing. Look What Iginla did by orisa37: 5:53am On Aug 06, 2016
God bless Ingila.
Re: Yoruba People Are Amazing. Look What Iginla did by promise10: 9:23am On Aug 06, 2016
driveiwe:
Not all that call me lord lord shall enter into my Kingdom, some will come doing good whereas they from the pit of hell.
Wow, it is so good that you know this!

Now, don't use it to judge ignila but use it to judge yourself!

Self-righteousness can kill!
Re: Yoruba People Are Amazing. Look What Iginla did by sainttwist1(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2016
driveiwe:
Pastor, i hail ooo

(1) (Reply)

Homegistmassive Crowd Rush To St Augustine's Church,after News Of Bleeding Cruci / Mike Bamiloye Criticizes Bringing Of Comedians 2 Perform In Church. Do U Agree? / Places You Could Spend Your Sundays Apart From Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.