Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer (30168 Views)

Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" / Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra / Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 06, 2016
Detectives attached to the Delta State Police Command, Asaba, on Thursday arrested the General Overseer of a church (name withheld) for allegedly raping a seven-year-old daughter of his member.

The police spokesperson in the state, Mrs. Celestina Kalu, said the suspect’s church was along Ibusa Road, Koka, Asaba.

She said the victim was allegedly lured into the church office with the intention of praying for her.

It was in the course of prayers that she was raped.

It was gathered that the victim could not keep the incident to herself, hence she cried to her parents on the matter.

Her parents were said to have taken her to the Federal Medical Centre in Asaba, where it was confirmed that she had been raped after discovery of bruises in her private parts.

Kalu said the matter was reported at the police headquarters, where detectives were assigned to investigate the matter, adding that upon investigation, the suspect was arrested and he confessed to the crime.

In another development, on Thursday, nemesis caught up with a suspected car snatcher identified as Samson Igah in Akwuebulu, a suburb of Asaba, when his attempt to snatch a vehicle parked by the owner met a brick wall.

Kalu said the suspect was nabbed by residents in the area, who later invited the police to the scene.

The suspect was said to have locked himself inside the car in his attempt to drive it away.

The suspect is currently being detained at the Criminal Investigation Department for further investigation.

Meanwhile, there have been reported cases of armed robbery and kidnapping by suspected kidnappers in Abraka, Eku, Isiokolo, Asaba, Agbor and Warri areas of the state.

Three members of a kidnap gang including a woman alleged to be the leader of the group have been arrested by the police.

Kalu said the suspects were arrested following a tip-off.

She said the police got information that suspected kidnappers were sighted around the Okpara axis of Ethiope East and that detectives attached to Isiokolo Police Division stormed the scene and arrested the suspects and recovered a gun from them.

Kalu added that the suspects were now helping the police in their investigations.

http://punchng.com/pastor-rapes-members-daughter-prayer/

2 Shares

Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 06, 2016
Lalasticlala angry
Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by hungryboy(m): 6:26am On Aug 06, 2016
Chai,
Some Pastors sha,
Instead of you to hide go ashawo house go perform your konji duties,
You go dey rape pesin small Pikin,
Not only destroying that child's life,
But destroying your church,
And tarnishing Christianity's image

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by Kakamorufu(m): 6:29am On Aug 06, 2016
Endtime pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by izzou(m): 6:55am On Aug 06, 2016
My advise to ladies

Be extra careful where you enter these days.

Dont trust any broda this or pastor that

The wickedness of the world is immeasurable

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by dahunsy(f): 7:04am On Aug 06, 2016
Coughs*** clears throat# i blame jonathan for this
Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by shortgun(m): 7:26am On Aug 06, 2016
dahunsy:
Coughs*** clears throat# i blame jonathan for this
You no well....na Buhari we dey blame now.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by nrexzy: 7:30am On Aug 06, 2016
Pastors shaaaaa.... no way ooo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by madenigga(m): 7:51am On Aug 06, 2016
grin... ncan food don land

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by Femiartalade(m): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
NCAN

New branch office

Niger delta division

names checked

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by akon4u: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
ok
Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by NCAN(m): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
Femiartalade:
NCAN

New branch office

Niger delta division

names checked
Roger that! Over, Over... cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by kgr8mike(m): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
It is not all the GOs we see and hear about that is called by God for the gospel of Jesus Christ. Some of them are called by the enemy of the gospel and the scripture did not leave us uninformed. We know that such things will happen so we are not surprised.

Fake and genuine may look alike but they are not the same. And every fake product is a proof that there is a genuine.

And like Apostle Paul, 'none of these things move me' but only point to the fact that the day of the Lord Jesus is near.

Question is: who has believed out report?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by Goddygee(m): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
End time pastor...On behalf of "End Time" crew
Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by ritababe(f): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
from delta again? na wa oh

biko abeg make una check my signature na beg I dey beg
Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by Emmatdayo(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by hotspec(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
end time general overseer
Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by Kaybee14(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
This is serious.
Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by lilmax(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
smh
Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by veekid(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
Na holy spirit directed him; ask him
Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by Akjwyzepal(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
name checked. Zoo pastor, endtime indeed
Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by Sijo01(f): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
The general overseer nor get name? Why withheld the name of the church by the way angry
Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by cold(m): 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hmmm..standard Christian responses
..Judge not that yea may not be judged.
..touch not my anointed
..leave everything to god
...Do not speak evil against the 'man of god'
Insert yours here........

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by free2ryhme: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
Every pastor don turn general overseer

It is well oo
Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by free2ryhme: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
Where were the parents
Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by kasheemawo(m): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Where are the fools castigating Yinusa Yellow ?

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by falconey(m): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by lilbabyak(m): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
Can one man rape a woman?
I'm just asking how possible it is .
Meanwhile NCAN which level with the names grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by freddylinks: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
Kakamorufu:
Endtime pastor
Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by missyadorable(f): 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
Typical!

Pastors commit the worst atrocities these days!!

Imagine raping a child!!!

And gullible followers will defend him.Lubbish!
I love myself, I don't attend church,cant be deceived by these demonic business men who hide under the title "Pastor" to commit abomination

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by Fourwinds: 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
another useless pastor.

I will beat a rapist pastor or rapist alpha more than ordinary person because dey are suppose to good teachers of d holy books

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer by Kazrem(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
Seems Muslim and Christian clerics are competing these days in raping and defiling minors.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man's Intestines Ripped Out After Being Stabbed By Thieves In Bauchi.Graphic Pic / Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) / Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.