Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where (16987 Views)

Please Guys What Laptop Can I Get For 80k? / Which Laptop Can I Get For 70-80k / 120k Budget. What Laptop Can I Get Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where by Eeroh95(m): 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
omooba969:
Get him a toy laptop dat plays d Nigerian anthem & d pledge. cool
you wicked oooo
Lol
Re: What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
lilzcee:
shutup, africans? irony, u haven't travel round the world, u are saying nonsense

you need not to insult me bro...
you don't understand what I mean by + Africans abused everything+ what I was trying to say is ..the boy might not use it for the right purpose you bought it for..
I wasn't referring to you getting your kid Bro a laptop as an abuse...
please don't be offended, if that statement might have offense you...my apologies

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where by Jesona(m): 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
publicenemy:

Stop fooling yourself and buy that kid a computer game... Computer games develop a kids brain faster than you can imagine.

Bros, but why you deh para like diz nah? You n d op deh quarel or you sabi am before? Shuoo! ejoor ma broda. Public Enemy indeed.
Re: What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where by Lexusgs430: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
veekid:
Laptop for 8yrs old kid? is that not to early?

Not too young. My 7 year old daughter owns her own laptop.
Teach, Train and Compute them young. What she is able to do on her laptop, is truly amazing.
Re: What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
ifeomaekol:
that's one thing I must achieve even if I get to be a 100 I must learn it---to play a piano.
Nice
I can teach you wink
Re: What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where by onatisi(m): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Not too young. My 7 year old daughter owns her own laptop.
Teach, Train and Compute them young. What she is able to do on her laptop, is truly amazing.
I don't blame many of those saying a kid of 8 years old is too young to own and be operating a laptop or tablet,because many of them even in their adult age dont have a laptop or tablet ans they rely mostly on their phones
Re: What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where by Lexusgs430: 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
onatisi:

I don't blame many of those saying a kid of 8 years old is too young to own and be operating a laptop or tablet,because many of them even in their adult age dont have a laptop or tablet ans they rely mostly on their phones

People simply need to understand and move with generational change(s)
I know how old I was, when I bought my 1st laptop (not also forgetting how expensive the Compaq Presario was) LOL
Re: What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where by nurain150(m): 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
brother we are in age of tecn.. get him a notebook not a laptop or tablet...he cant explore with tabs...i too started from gaming and got into programming...get him a second hand notebook
Re: What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where by onatisi(m): 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

People simply need to understand and move with generational change(s)
I know how old I was, when I bought my 1st laptop (not also forgetting how expensive the Compaq Presario was) LOL
Thank God that you realize and dont want ue kids to be deprived of what you were deprived of due to certain reasons at that time. But the mentality among many ppl here is that if they didn't have it at that young age then their kids too shouldn't have it or secondly they look at it as a luxury whereas the truth is it isn't a luxury but the future.
Re: What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where by onatisi(m): 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
nurain150:
brother we are in age of tecn.. get him a notebook not a laptop or tablet...he cant explore with tabs...i too started from gaming and got into programming...get him a second hand notebook
very good
Re: What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where by femmysin(m): 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
engrrichie92:
His birthday is coming up next month
and i promised him a laptop
Now he wont stop reminding me (kids!)..Now everybody in his school knows his uncle wants to get him a laptop
Please nairalanders, recommend laptop for Daniel(his name) and where...
budget : max 15k...maybe a second hand mini or something
Thanks

Op there are educational kiddies tablets everywhere u can get it at jumia or konga.. Pls don't buy him a laptop he's too small to use one on his own.
Re: What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where by Lexusgs430: 12:20am On Aug 07, 2016
onatisi:

Thank God that you realize and dont want ue kids to be deprived of what you were deprived of due to certain reasons at that time. But the mentality among many ppl here is that if they didn't have it at that young age then their kids too shouldn't have it or secondly they look at it as a luxury whereas the truth is it isn't a luxury but the future.

Needs and requirements, unfortunately are guided by what the parents or guardians can afford.
But it's usually ideal to give children a fighting chance and been able to appreciate and use technology, rather than deprive them of it.
Re: What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where by Lexusgs430: 12:22am On Aug 07, 2016
nurain150:

What's the difference between a laptop and notebook? I think both are very similar, apart from optical cd/dvd drives.
Re: What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where by ifeomaekol(f): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
FLStudioGuy:

Nice
I can teach you wink
am serious ooo, teaching me depends on our location.
Re: What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
ifeomaekol:
am serious ooo, teaching me depends on our location.
I am too. Where you at?
Re: What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where by ifeomaekol(f): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
FLStudioGuy:

I am too. Where you at?
owerri/ph
Re: What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
ifeomaekol:
owerri/ph
Nice. Anambra/Enugu here
www.youtube.com/ijbeatsstudios
We should connect sometime.
Re: What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

you need not to insult me bro...
you don't understand what I mean by + Africans abused everything+ what I was trying to say is ..the boy might not use it for the right purpose you bought it for..
I wasn't referring to you getting your kid Bro a laptop as an abuse...
please don't be offended, if that statement might have offense you...my apologies
sorry for the insult bro
Re: What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where by ifeomaekol(f): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
FLStudioGuy:

Nice. Anambra/Enugu here
www.youtube.com/ijbeatsstudios
We should connect sometime.
ok
Re: What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
lilzcee:
sorry for the insult bro
peace brother....
Re: What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 10, 2016
ifeomaekol:
ok
following you now. Guess you should too
Re: What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where by ifeomaekol(f): 2:55am On Aug 10, 2016
FLStudioGuy:

alright
Re: What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where by kidawarri(f): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
FLStudioGuy:
both me folo back
Re: What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
kidawarri:

both me folo back
Okay
Re: What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where by Icecream4U(m): 12:02am On Aug 19, 2016
MicTayor:
boy!and i have been praying to get a job to buy myself a mini laptop for my assignments in school.
https://www.nairaland.com/3297064/wow-mini-laptops-giveaway-prices

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To Get a Social Security Number (SSN) Database? / Very Neat UK Used Laptops At Cheap Rate With Prices / Free Modem Unlocker Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.