Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Buhari And His Praise Singers: A Twist Of Facts,hajj 2016 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Praise Singers: A Twist Of Facts,hajj 2016 (405 Views)

Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And His Praise Singers: A Twist Of Facts,hajj 2016 by OVI75(m): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2016
Whether To Call It Cheer Disregard For The Homogeneous Religious and ethnic multiplicity of Nigeria, Or Abstract Wickedness On the part of his Supporters,Buharist Has Ignored All Sense Of Justice In Their Defence Of a man who had openly told the whole world about a new Sense Of political Mathematics Called 95% & 5%.

Many where Shocked Including some Of his Repentant supporters (But not me)who are Today ashamed for the man they Once painted as a Messiah forgetting too soon his antecedent.

It was Yesterday in The Midst of An Economy in Coma that The Nigerian Hajj Commission announced a Satanically Manufactured Dollar Discount Rate Of #197/$1 Against The Normal #319,obtained In The Apex Bank.

Buharist Without Any Sense Of Mercy In their Continious Lame And Asthmatic defence Of Their Paymaster And Economic Assassin Rose up With This Article
https://www.nairaland.com/3270793/cbn-hajj-brouhaha-tale-country-religious

But What I Need Is An Answer to This,if In October 2015 The CBN dollar rate Was #197/$1 And Christian Pilgrims Got The Dollar @#160/$1(#37)Discount with A Only A Few Thousands Pilgrims Just a little above 9000,And In August 2016, The CBN exchanges Dollar For #319/$1 And is Giving out Dollar At Rate #197/$1 with a Fraudulent discount of (#122) With More Than 62,000 Pilgrims,How Is That Not Religious Corruption...?

Without Any Apology Whatsoever I Dare to Say Buhari and Buharist Will Fail In their Satanic Attempt To Force Nigeria A Christian Country (I Never Liked The Idea of Nigeria Being Called SECULAR nation),into Slavery Because The Attendant Effect of This Foolish And Bigoted Decision Will Rest On all.

It Is My Candid Opinion That Those Who Want to Go On Pilgrimage Christians Or Muslims, Should Incur The entire Cost In Which Ever Way it comes,after all Most of this Pilgrims are a larger part of Nigeria's Problems.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Praise Singers: A Twist Of Facts,hajj 2016 by Happyasalways: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Buhari And His Praise Singers: A Twist Of Facts,hajj 2016 by okosodo: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2016
Muslims are terrible anywhere in the world

(1) (Reply)

Budget Padding Not Possible Without Connivance Of Executive Arm- Na’abba / President Buhari Received The Global Chief Executive Officer, Friesland Campina / Lagos Is No Place For Militants; If You Try It, You Will Be History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.