Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips (21375 Views)

How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / Snail Farming In Nigeria – Benefits, Advantages, Facts About Snail Farming / Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips by chrisochris11(m): 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
Very informative thanks pls I learn that snail dies after she lay egg is that true of is there any prevention for that?
Re: Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips by sonety2k(m): 6:37am On Sep 11, 2017
cool
Re: Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips by ubyobot10(m): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2017
chrisochris11:
Very informative thanks pls I learn that snail dies after she lay egg is that true of is there any prevention for that?

If properly fed, it will live up to 5yrs
Re: Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips by overdrive(m): 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
c
Re: Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips by uobimba(m): 11:45pm On May 20, 2018
am really interested in this business
Re: Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips by Mzora(f): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
@chidexzuk please I'm currently raising some hand picked snails from my backyard...I want to raise them for personal purpose...I feed them ugu,waterleaf,fruits and other things I easily source from the house...will it take a longer time for them to grow to table size since I don't give them snail feeds and what are other challenges that i will face?.thank you
Re: Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips by IMASTEX: 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
Mzora:
please I'm currently raising some hand picked snails from my backyard...I want to raise them for personal purpose...I feed them ugu,waterleaf,fruits and other things I easily source from the house...will it take a longer time for them to grow to table size since I don't give them snail feeds and what are other challenges that i will face?.thank you
Well, since it is for personal use and they were hand picked around the house, there really aren't nothing to worry about else I would have started by faulting the choice of breeds before addressing the feeding pattern. Thus enjoy the feeling of owing snails as life stock.
Re: Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips by yak(m): 2:00am On May 23, 2020
Boss man, hope u can have time to do small online training atleast on WhatsApp so that ppl like us can catch up small. I got no single abt this snail farming thought I know how to eat the meat
Re: Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips by berry5: 1:10am On Nov 10, 2020
Hello,

If you want to go into snail farm business, There are so many company platform this days like http://www.virtatrade.com that will enable you as a beginner to raise the fund you need to start up your snail farm business without you seeking for a loan.

This company platform is where so many business dealers from different part of the world raise funds to backup their various businesses financially.

I used this company to backup my cocoa beans export business each time my business is running down financially.

You can visit and register with the company website here http://www.virtatrade.com to raise the fund you need now to start up your snail farm business now.
Re: Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips by IMASTEX: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
This is the fifth year since this trend was created, yes, just like yesterday. Imagine what could have been your output by now if you didn't give room to excuses. Another year is here again, would you do the same thing and expect a different result?
Re: Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips by IMASTEX: 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
We had promised to keep sharing tips but several factors especially time to write long episode haven't really make that happen successfully. Thus we have devised a more practicable & convenient means to bring you guys up to speed by sharing videos concerning the tips, this will enable less writing. So we hope to share info as frequent as possible now.

Today, would be sharing Mating & gender in snails. Reference to video below. Happy New Year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jej3NcMCMW0
Re: Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips by IMASTEX: 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
When your snails are experiencing casualties then it is time to observe the following:
* Pen condition
* Cleaning of the pen
* Refresh the snails
* Inspect for pest, etc. If after doing all this and the result remain constant. Then they need to be treated. See ways below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rySp1nunYCw
Re: Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips by IMASTEX: 7:54am On Jan 23, 2021
Snail sorting is the area we will be looking at today. In trying to achieve adequate sorting of the exact sizes or categories of snails you intend shipping to the desiring clients. Firstly, empty as much as possible snails from the pen to the ground. Then you will be able to view them clearly and go for what you want. Secondly, it makes the sorting process much more easier & faster.

See reference below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPJ81f7jTKs
Re: Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips by timmyrocksz: 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
How long does it take snails to grow and be harvested
Re: Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips by IMASTEX: 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
timmyrocksz:
How long does it take snails to grow and be harvested
It depends on the specie, method of feeding and of course the choice to harvest/dispose for sales is strictly on the farmer. As their are demand at every categories. You can subscribe to our online or offline training and mentorship. Refer to the WhatsApp number.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Used Tractor For Sale / Starting Up My Fish Farm. / Strange Insects Attack Crops In Kano - Farmers Cry Out, As Food Shortage Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.