Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again (52265 Views)

Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense / Rita Dominic Asks For Donation For Leo Mezie Who Is Seek, Fans Blast Her / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by EJanni(f): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
I only saw the names of waka pass and supporting actors and a few main actors here in this list, so it means that the core nollywood actors and actresses have not contributed anything? this is soo disheartening and shameful. may God heal u mezie. God bless those that have given.

truly even your Shadow lives you when you are in darkness!

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by ExplicitContent: 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
See names like say na admission list. Is you telling me 5 celebrities can't raise 10m. Fake ass celebs

Meanwhile, who noticed**Adekunle Afolanya**

Only yoruba name on that list, what is going on?
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by pdudy: 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nobody seems to be addressing the real issue here.

Nigerians, biko take care of your health and stop drinking alcohol. Nutritionally speaking, alcohol is just a poison that destroys your liver, kidneys and CNS.

When you finally hammer, it isn't the time to start shayo-ing like say tomorrow no dey. It is time to start making healthy decisions. Take care of your health and leave shayo alone because it has no positive benefit to your health.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Jalade, yul Edochie, nkem owoh, Desmond Elliot, Mr Ibu, etc. Why are all these actors not on the list? They can donate even 20 mill if they want to

3 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Dilidee(m): 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
So all this named actors/actresses could ony raise #1.2m..una own colleague..wen 1 of una go fit donate #1m each 2 save dis guys soul..una shame de catch mi..very disappointing..only God will heal u man..GWS.

3 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by EJanni(f): 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
I only saw the names of waka pass and supporting actors and a few main actors here in this list, so it means that the core nollywood actors and actresses have not contributed anything? this is soo disheartening and shameful. may God heal u mezie. God bless those that have given.

truly even your Shadow lives you when you are in darkness! life!
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by ifycelebrity(f): 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
In nollywood, helping one of our own is our joy. Don't hate us.
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by yekparikpa(m): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
I'll definitely contribute first thing Monday morning. You'll be fine Leo!

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by ObaKlaz: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
One thing I've seen in Nollywood and the Nigerian entertainment scene over the years is that no one really likes you, not even your own colleagues. Hustle hard and pray sh*t doesn't happen to you, 'cos you'd be left at their mercy, and most times, they'd prefer to watch you die, then mourn your death by using your pics as their dp and writing stupid epistle about how much of a great person you are. After that, the cycle goes on!

4 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by BABANGBALI: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
Toyin aimakhu name no go dey for the list,she no dey give man money,na only Toto and bweast she dey give to man.

Wey all the so called super stars in nollynoise na?
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
so if nollywood no fit help this guy, what of davido, p p square, Don jazzy, olamide and baba nla? and they will finish 7 million for rolex

5 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by greggng: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
What a stingy nation. This multitude has contributed and yet we ve only 1.2m? When one of them could buy a car worth more than 10milion

3 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by kristisking(m): 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
This is the time some need to demonstrate how loaded they are not by displaying expensive materials on social media to show up.

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by realmenrealhats(m): 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
i no see omotola and genevieve oh. way the girls dem way call demselves queen of Nollywood? Omotola say na she help OJB. she wait make him die before she put out false allegation way the dead man no fit defend himself. now this one still day alive. who get mouth make e talk now oh. no be when e die you go come run rotten mouth for press.
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by teacherbim(f): 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
Still looking for Genevieve, Rita,Omotola etc from the list ooo

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
JoelXclusive:
ok

THUNDER FIRE THE MOD THAT BANNED ME(JOOHEL)

I'm beginning to hate Nairaland

they said I violated rule one

.. I don't know how I posted off topic

if I get banned again.. I'll leave Nairaland forum or I'll be a guest.. Even Facebook no dey ban and it has more visitors and traffic thank Nairaland..

abeg stop banning anyhow..

I'm pissed

I be wan vote for Fynestboi.. I con see say dem don ban me

slimberry1 thanks for ur help

Seun Reduce the rules
or
Tell your Mod to be light with the Ban

how dem go ban person for 2weeks

is this a school or what?

at least a day or two is okay..

No matter what he/she has done

abeg review this rules

ehen.

back to the topic

where are the NGOS in Nigeria..
where is Toyin
she no fit beg for fund for this guy
because say na igbo
Mayowa na Yoruba

Nigeria should just divide

make we know where we dey..

Tribalism everywhere

even the list sef na Igbos pay pass

only few Yoruba's

KUNLE afolayan etc

if una like ban me

I'm just trying to make common sense!

You are not making any sense. Shikena! you need to be banned again. Must you attach ethnicity to all issue

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by IceDude(m): 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
Witches and wizards everywhere....Fvcking yeyebrities who cant help someone desperately in need.
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by entrepreneurmic: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
Glaxx:
So so sad. Wait, wait, wait, you mean to tell me that these 87 people and organizations could only raise 1.2 million naira. That is an average of about 14,000 is what each contributed. You'll expect 20 or 30 of his colleagues to raise the 1.2 mill. #Smh
I AM TOTALY SAD, BUT NOT SURPRISE THAT THESE PEOPLE CANNOT RAISE 10M NAIRA FOR THEIR COLLEAGUE. D PICTURE IS VERY CLEAR, EVERY MAN 4 HIMSELF. MAY GOD HEAL HIM. NOLLYWOOD LOADING...........

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by nathaniel95: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
father pls heal him

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
Timoleon:
just goes further to caution people who envy others on instagram...na fake life! Our celebs will be wearing all the designers on red carpet and instagram but cant raise 10m? Them come still create list of how several of them take raise 1.2m what a shame. I av a feeling in my guts thay this money and list will soon cause bruhaha amongst them. Patiently watching as this story unfolds.

I just checked the names...over 90 supposed celebs cant raise 10m....stars from one of the biggest movie industries in the world...chai this life is a pot of beans.
Haha... bro, are you just knowing that they live a fake life. I just pity people that see them as a role models. Most of them are just noisemakers and ostentatious people.
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
Wait o! With all the wealth this underground prostitutes and fake wannabes flaunt, over hundred people donated 'ordinary' one million?
People are wicked sha o!

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by kenlinzo(m): 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
I WANT TO BEG NOLLYWOOD ON BEHALF OF THIS ACTOR IN NEED. I JUST SAW THE NAMES POSTED. SO, NOLLYWOOD WANT TO TELL ME THAT THEY CAN'T RAISE 5-6M NAIRA FOR THEIR COLLIQ? WELL, IT BAFOS ME. LET ME TELL U (NOLLYWOOD) SOMETHING, WHEN NIGERIANS SEE UR (NOLLYWOOD) ACTIONS, U PPLE WILL BE AMAZE WHAT NIGERIANS CAN DO. 87 NOLLYWOODERS CONTRIBUTED ONLY 1.2M AND THEY STILL HAVE D GUS TO POST THEIR NAMES. ITS A SHAME TO NOLLYWOOD AS A BODY I MUST CONFESS.IF 87 PERSONS (NOLLYWOODERS) THAT CHARGES ROUGHLY 2-3M PER FIRM CAN CONTRIBUTE ONLY 14K EACH TO HELP A COLIQ THAT IS SICK ND NEEDS HELP HW MUCH MORE SOMEBODY THAT EARNS 500K PER ANNNUM?. IF SOMEBODY (MAYOWA) THAT IS NOT EVEN A STAR, NOT EVEN AN ACTOR OR ACTRESS CAN GET MORE THAN 30M FROM NIGERIANS WITHIN 2-3WEEKS I BET U NOLLYWOOD, SHOW NIGERIANS THAT U PPLE CARE MORE BY CONTRIBUTING WHOLE HEARTED ND LEAVE THE REST FOR MY FELLOW NIGERIANS.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by 3sexy: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
Long list

Where are all those Celebs buying shoes and bags for millions of niara

Those buying mansions ...

Na wah o

So Linda didn't donate !

Lord bless me so I can save lives!
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
yinkus204:
Whenever i tell my friends nt to b deceive by this poor rat church yeyebrity they will say am hating just look for ur self nw almost 100 yeyebrity donate 1.2 but they will b claiming to have billions wit there borrow cars upandan
Most them are suffering from wantonness. I pity people that celebrates them
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by sabi99(m): 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
Where is tonto and d likes who just bagged multimillion naira endorsement recently. They should donate asap to help their colleague ooo

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by laparry12(f): 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
jiggaz:
my broda i tire oo....
Help me talk am ooo
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
It high time these people also started watching their lifestyle. Smoking and drinking heavily are not good health habits. Health is wealth and not the other way round. They should also be prudent in spending. You have 15M in ur account and u bought a jeep worth 14M just to show off is not common sense. U spend what is left after saving, not saving what is left after spending.

May God heal him.

3 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by engrelvis(m): 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nollywood n their fake lifestyles. Is not dey don't want to give.d simple truth is DAT they don't v money.all those posin on social Media r fake.they r all make believe. Most of us here r richer than dem
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
PearlStreet:
Rita Dominic made so much noise on social media asking us to donate but she didn't donate a kobo!

As for the 87 actors and actresses who who raised 1.2M, una well done. I know one of them who lives in a rented apartment and pays rent of about 4M per year.

Hypocrisy and eye-service everywhere!
4M Naira per annum for rent, that is craziness. That would do something tangible on a plot of land in Ikorodu.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by WeldHome: 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
This is so sad.. Look at how this man has depreciated. I don't know him but seeing these two pics (when he was healthy and when sick) says a lot about what he's going through.. sad sad
Re: Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again by yinkus204(m): 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Most them are suffering from wantonness. I pity people that celebrates them
If u see some of them that call them self there supporter they can kill each other just to defend this yeyebrity u will run and cry for this youths both boys and girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Tiwa Savage's Father, Prince Olanrewaju's Burial Service (Pictures) / Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.