Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG (3112 Views)

See What ASUU Pasted In My School / UNILAG Girls In "Car Wash" Show During Hall Week Celebration / Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG by Daolif: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2016
check it out. in the buhari economy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG by mcversatile(m): 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
People dy para o

6 Likes

Re: Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG by davbravo(m): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
ROTFLMAO cheesy grin
Re: Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG by babyfaceafrica: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG by Chimarto: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

His with Buhari
Re: Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
God bless GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG by ORI1(m): 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lmfao,Jaja boys dey ves

1 Like

Re: Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG by Adeoba10(m): 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Useless people, you cant patronize her, den go ahead and eat ur bread n bean and not writing rubbish on her notice paper. But u sef, ur fast food too cost na.. ...

5 Likes

Re: Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG by gotformation(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
lmao great Akokites!!
Invest in our landed properties/houses at choice locations...property businesses at area of vast development is sure going to appreciate quickly.
Contacts: 08065421411, 08105290076
www.gotformation.com
Re: Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG by potbelly(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
Students will always be students... Cursing the individual is in no way necessary...

That been said, the way students love bread and beans sha.. grin grin... That combo dey knock person out... cheesy..

Again, Which one con be round ponmo? Abi square ponmo dey that na why d guy dey ask for round one?
Re: Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG by Donpoker9(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
lwkmd...

nice iniative
Re: Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG by Psittacus(m): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
four piece of Akara plus pap #200....the maize must have been imported from Brazil...i think
Re: Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG by Mucokey(m): 4:56am On Aug 07, 2016
Psittacus:
four piece of Akara plus pap #200....the maize must have been imported from Brazil...i think

Mehn! Give it up to this great mind...the advertising concept plus home service plus delivery too... grin
Re: Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG by Harvard13(m): 4:58am On Aug 07, 2016
Daolif:
check it out. in the buhari economy?
beans #50?? for where abeg?
Re: Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG by SPG4U(m): 7:05am On Aug 07, 2016
I respect that person selling the pap and akara's idea, pls if u are reading my comment, do not feel weak by the comment in pen, u have a very bright idea, work on it and u will definitely narrate how ur success story began, my success story started when i refused an IT Job of #7500.

Over 5000 students in unilag hostel

All cant eat bread and beans everyday and also all cant eat ur pap and akara everyday

But if 10 people eat ur meal daily that is 200*10 #2000 daily for 7days #14,000 and #56000 monthly...

Dont be surprise u might endup employing that person that wrote in pen as ur delivery person..

Keep it up, rome was not built in a day

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG by StealthyMe(m): 7:12am On Aug 07, 2016
Students have no chill... Person no fit dey chop bread and beans everyday na, you've got to diversify.
Re: Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG by Snow5(m): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2016
Psittacus:

You guys should firstly know the quality of the akara and pap..

If the pap is garnished with sugar and peak milk and packaged in a container

And if the 4piece of akara is prepared without mixing it with garri as some "mama put " does to make profit... If the akara is healthy and we'll rounded and almost the size of an AVERAGE APPLe.

I will gladly go for it..

Only broke niggas will say no to this beautiful idea..
Re: Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG by 9rad(m): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2016
grin

Re: Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG by PoeticJazco(m): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
Uniben Students and that delicacy are like

Re: Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG by Fidelismaria: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
SPG4U:
I respect that person selling the pap and akara's idea, pls if u are reading my comment, do not feel weak by the comment in pen, u have a very bright idea, work on it and u will definitely narrate how ur success story began, my success story started when i refused an IT Job of #7500.

All cant eat bread and beans everyday and also all cant eat ur pap and akara everyday

But if 10 people eat ur meal daily that is 200*10 #2000 daily for 7days #14,000 and #56000 monthly...

Dont be surprise u might endup employing that person that wrote in pen as ur delivery person..

Good luck

I agree

1 Like

Re: Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG by SPG4U(m): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
Brb
Re: Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG by SPG4U(m): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2016

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Response To What Was Been Pasted On The Wall In Jaja Hall, UNILAG by Opistorincos(m): 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
I love the response

(1) (Reply)

Study In Cheap And Affordable Universities In India. / Check Out Lovely Pictures From University Of Ibadan Matriculation Ceremony / Please, Must Jamb Printout Be In Full Colour Or Black And White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.