Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

[photos] Obiano And Entire Anambra State Executives Cleaning Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [photos] Obiano And Entire Anambra State Executives Cleaning Onitsha (638 Views)

The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / Obiano And Wife At Catholic Church In Lagos - Photos / Ogun Pdp Elects New State Executives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photos] Obiano And Entire Anambra State Executives Cleaning Onitsha by fingard02k(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
The entire State Executive of Anambra State led by His Excellency, Chief ( Dr ) Willie M Obiano at Upper Iweka Onitsha (Abuja Park) on second face of “OPERATIONS KEEP ANAMBRA CLEAN” the State government in these epoch episode shall open up.

http://www.enzyhub.com/photos-obiano-and-entire-anambra-state-executives-cleaning-onitsha/

Re: [photos] Obiano And Entire Anambra State Executives Cleaning Onitsha by fingard02k(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: [photos] Obiano And Entire Anambra State Executives Cleaning Onitsha by estyvino(m): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
Applause please for the performing governor

Hit like if you must

Anambra and good news be like...

2 Likes

Re: [photos] Obiano And Entire Anambra State Executives Cleaning Onitsha by fingard02k(m): 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: [photos] Obiano And Entire Anambra State Executives Cleaning Onitsha by Emyogalanya: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
They will soon board the next available flight from the land of the setting sun, into land of the rising sun, to ask obiano to show them pic of the parker, and the broom and even the branded dustbin where he put it. And after that . They will ask for video of th dustbin on fire. They say osha dirty gov. Take it up and start sweeping igboland yet they won't let him. United nations take note
Re: [photos] Obiano And Entire Anambra State Executives Cleaning Onitsha by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
I don't know why I like you.

From your swaggerlicious Ankara to your ugwu to Ur performance, I like you and I mean it
Re: [photos] Obiano And Entire Anambra State Executives Cleaning Onitsha by XtraSmooth404: 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
That's nice! Anambra state is gradually replacing all the snake threads on FP grin

Willie is working! BTW..

(1) (Reply)

FG Moves To Reinstate Sacked 2,000 NIS Applicants / Sheriff Will Decide Next Reconciliation Moves – Gana By Chibuzo Ukaibe / Today's Nigeiran Newspaper Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.