Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

My Response Message To A 419 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Response Message To A 419 (901 Views)

Watch This Funny 7years Old Boy Who Wants To Be 419 When He Grows Up / My Response To An Unintelligent Scammer / My Response To A Scammer (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Response Message To A 419 by irishMO123(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
I woke up this morning,only to see my phone beeping that have got a message,I quickly rushed to see what is it..
This is what I got,I was so upset that I had to reply the fraudster because this is not their first time

ADVICE: semi-youth,youth and post youth..LOL pls get something doing with your life and stop receiving curses that are in deliverable

(1) (Reply)

Desperate Man Without Address Draws Map On Envelope Instead, And It Gets Deliver / OMG See The Hilarious Result Of Smoking Weed For The First Time / Woman Celebrates Her Baby's Birth With A Bottle Of Wine (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.