Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Muslim Al Taqiyya: Article Claims Saying Allah Can Cures You - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Al Taqiyya: Article Claims Saying Allah Can Cures You (2166 Views)

Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman / Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister / Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Al Taqiyya: Article Claims Saying Allah Can Cures You by analice107: 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
. Hehehehehe, okay o, I hear u
Yes sir.
Re: Muslim Al Taqiyya: Article Claims Saying Allah Can Cures You by Certifiedbillio(m): 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
analice107:

Do they use the Koran? Are Isis shia?
that's for you to find out o
Re: Muslim Al Taqiyya: Article Claims Saying Allah Can Cures You by analice107: 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
that's for you to find out o
I didn't ask because I dodn't know. I know they use the same Koran. The same one Muhammed used to perpetuate all the evil. The same one Isis are using, the same one all the islamic terrorists are using. Not different at all.
This guy, true, you shouldn't be a Muslim.
Re: Muslim Al Taqiyya: Article Claims Saying Allah Can Cures You by Certifiedbillio(m): 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
analice107:

I didn't ask because I dodn't know. I know they use the same Koran. The same one Muhammed used to perpetuate all the evil. The same one Isis are using, the same one all the islamic terrorists are using. Not different at all.
This guy, true, you shouldn't be a Muslim.
smiley smiley
Re: Muslim Al Taqiyya: Article Claims Saying Allah Can Cures You by alfarouq(m): 12:47am On Aug 08, 2016
some christians are in the habit of accusing muslims of Taqiyya. when they make an accusation against islam and a muslim clarifies, there next line of defence is to accuse the muslim of practising taqiyya.
i must confess that for a long time i didn't even know about the word until some christians accuse me of it whenever i engage them in a debate which made me to find out what it actually means, the irony of it is that these christians can not refer to a single verse in the islamic book of authority that encourages or to a lesser extent condones it while same cant be said of the Bible. below are evidences that the bible condones taqiyya.

Quite a number of the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) wish they could Turn you (people) back to infidelity after ye have believed, from selfish envy, after the Truth hath become Manifest unto them: But forgive and overlook, Till Allah brings about His command; for Allah Hath power over all things. (Qur'an Surah Al-Baqarah 2:109)

In the annals of religious history, Paul happens to be a surprise. Why?, he is the only figure to admit to lying and strangely enough, justifying it as well. When the prophets clearly condemned this evil habit, Paul glorified it, and put a new meaning to the ends will justify the means.
During the ministry of Jesus, Saul (Paul) was a dedicated member of a powerful, exclusive Jewish sect called Pharisees (ACTS 26:5). Their pretensions to sanctity had labelled them as hypocrites. When these overbearing vainglorious Jews confronted Jesus, he called them:

"You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."
John 8:44

Saul, a zealous persecutor of the devoted disciples of Christ, became the first Christian missionary and an Apostle to the Gentiles after converting himself to Christianity by a "vision", which he claims he had, while on the road to Damascus. The missionary changed his name from Saul to Paul and became the biggest contributor to the Books of the New Testament. From the above verse, Jesus like many of his predecessors condemned lying, deceit and hypocrisy. Lying is condemned several times throughout the Bible, and deceit by its own nature, is sinful and can only lead to hazardous consequences. What does Peter say in regards to guile (which means cunning, deceit, trickery, treachery)

For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that speak no guile
1 PETER 3:12

The verse speaks for itself. One of the factors that hinder mans success in this world and eternal life in the hereafter, is the use of guile. But on his own admittance, what does Paul say?:

But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless being crafty, I CAUGHT YOU WITH GUILE
2 CORINTHIANS 12:16

On his own admission, Paul is saying that he uses deception in his modus operandi. In all the new versions of the Bible, the more common term of deceit is replaced instead. This statement is made long after his conversion to Christianity, in the phase when he supposed to be blessed and righteous, and most importantly of all, being guided by Christ.

For our exhortation [was] not of deceit, nor of uncleanness, nor in guile:
1 Thessalonians 2:3

Paul now speaks with two tongues, guile he can

But what I do, that will I do, that I may cut off occasion from those which desire occasion;...
2 CORINTHIANS 11:13

In the New Revised Standard Version, the verse reads in order to deny an opportunity to those who want an opportunity to be recognized as our equals.. He can't be any clearer or succinct, If any other Christian group tries to rival Pauls mission, he will seek to utilise means of destroying any opportunity that may arise for his opponents. This goes completely against the morals from what we know of Jesus and the Prophets of age. If Paul believed he had the truth, there would be no need to play games and power struggles, as the truth will always prevail in the end. The use of deceit and craftiness is the mark of the insecure and paranoid, not so certain that his own faith is correct, he had more hope in his will and ways prevailing, rather than the truth of the message of Christ.

For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more
And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them under the Law, that I might gain them that are under the Law;
To them that are without the law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ) that I might gain them that are under the law.
To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
I CORINTHIANS 9:19-22

What better illustration of hypocrisy could be given. For the sake of the truth, Paul will use all means of deceit, insincerity, ruse etc in order to gain more followers. Just like his successors today, the missionaries put on a face of every ethnic race. You can see them at many of their websites, to the Muslims; they put themselves under the guise of WORLD VISION and other aid programs, and when they inject the needle, they also try to inject the needle of Christianity along side it. To the Jewish people, the Christian missionaries love Jews, Israel and Zionism (one point that they could never mention to the Muslims), bagels and Seinfeld. This love becomes so much that its insincere face starts to show.

It is the wish of a section of the People of the Book to lead you astray. But they shall lead astray (Not you), but themselves, and they do not perceive!
Sura Al-Imran 3.69

For if the truth of God, hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory: why yet am I also judged as a sinner?
ROMANS 3:7

Even though Paul admits to lying (like he has in many other places), never how much he tries to defend his actions, the rational spiritual mind will never accept it. Lying is at the root of falsehood, the very element that is completely opposed to truth. The truth is a means to an end. If a Muslim wanted to build a Mosque and he required funding to do so; there are several ways he could go about it. If he decided to rob a bank and used the stolen cash to build the Masjid, all his efforts will be in vain. Allah will never accept it from him, even though the man did it for Allah's sake. The fact is that the ends don't justify the means, to get to paradise, you must choose the road that leads to paradise. And deceit is definitely not on that road.

Cursed [be] he that doeth the work of the LORD deceitfully, ...
Jeremiah 48:10
Re: Muslim Al Taqiyya: Article Claims Saying Allah Can Cures You by TruthHurts1(m): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2016
Demmzy15:

"Muslims in Holland are now saying that this is a hoax.
Vander Hoven’ a Dutch psychologist does not exist.

Some Dutch Muslims say that there can well be healing powers in the word Allah but they don't need a non Muslim to disclose this.

Then again, Some Catholics swear that they are healed after praying to the Virgin Mary. Some are healed by washing themselves with holy water from Lourdes.
Before I went to the service, my grandma made me a little copy of Psalm 121, the size of a credit card all cellophane wrapped and fit snugly in my wallet; She told me I should read this Psalm before any dangerous mission and I will be protected; I did just that and I was never wounded in combat; I witnessed soldiers around me being sniped but I was never hurt. So did this Psalm truly protect me?
It's all about faith. If you have faith in your Religion, hold on to it."

This is from a Christian 5years ago, now why don't you go back to the "drinkwater" thread of who's a Christian? undecided

O the stup.dity of Ickslime! So the Heart which is the epicenter of the circulatory system and the lungs which form the respiratory system perform the same functions?!? O gosh these Mudslimes are F.O.O.LS!!!
Re: Muslim Al Taqiyya: Article Claims Saying Allah Can Cures You by parisbookaddict(f): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
TruthHurts1:

O the stup.dity of Ickslime! So the Heart which is the epicenter of the circulatory system and the lungs which form the respiratory system perform the same functions?!? O gosh these Mudslimes are F.O.O.LS!!!

Truth hurts long time..how u doing and where have u been..

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Mohammed Was A Prophet Who Went To Jannah, Why Wish Him Peace? / Nostradamus Predictions For World War in 2020 . / Evil Doctrine Of Do Good & Evil (by Truthunedited)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.