Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims (42137 Views)

Borno To Convert Mohammed Yusuf's House Into A Museum / Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by awa(m): 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
O hail the Religion of Peace... someone above me typied
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by icey23: 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hahahaha time up they lose we win. .
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by oluwasegun007(m): 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
Does e wanna join eis papa
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by free2ryhme: 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
He will die like his father
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by lekonso: 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
God Almighty will pay them back for all evils they have committed
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by katoto: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
From cradle 2 d grave-the fear of wrong ideology.
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by FengChui(m): 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
suzan404:
Na you dash me undecided

Chai, u wan deny am now?

Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by Zdoh(m): 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
Evil man...he look like pig.
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by Onyejiuwaokoh: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
"Kill Christians and target churches but avoid attack on mosque and moslems markets" it is now clear, all terrorists are moslems.
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by Zdoh(m): 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ev*l man...he look like p*g
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
FengChui:

Chai, u wan deny am now?
continue ooooundecided,,,,,,,,,you don vote?
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by Nellybank(m): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
Walahi i suggest this man dey leave for aso rock or sherrif's house... See as him fresh
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by katoto: 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
From cradle 2 d grave- d fear of wrong ideology,
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by Onyejiuwaokoh: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
"Kill Christians and target churches but avoid attack on mosque and moslems markets" it is now clear, all terrorists are moslems. Vise vasa
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
What's with Boko Haram claiming to pledge allegiance to ISIS? Would that detract from the fact that their operation is petering to a permanent halt? Terrorist groups sef dey do famzing.

Whether it's Shekau or Al-Barawi that's said to be at the helm of affairs, the unvarnished truth is that they are merely figure heads—mindless marionettes—

Neither of them is smart enough to spearhead an operation with such tactical intricacies. If you think those two illiterate Northerners can tell their left from their right, then you probably also believe in UFO.

Home in on the cabal backing the sect, and stop disturbing us with nonsense news about their puppets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Femiartalade:
see as the guy head plenty....head just full my screen....

modified....

All he needs is one piece of AK bullet in this his black coconut head...

Peace to Nigeria
Sense to the Ekiti wailer
More sense to Buhari

thank you...

meanwhile.... God will punish anybody that don't want peace for this country...

More Deaths to them

Funny you

But, Nigeria must be peaceful
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by treebuds: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
Femiartalade:
see as the guy head plenty....head just full my screen....

modified....

All he needs is one piece of AK bullet in this his black coconut head...

Peace to Nigeria
Sense to the Ekiti wailer
More sense to Buhari
Those who kill die by their swords. Let the. We leader ask his father yusuf why he was murdered. Blessed are the peace maker they shall be called sons of God. So the fact that your mission is to save Muslim and attack Christian exposes you and your weapons and followers to earlier death. The angel of God is already at work and no doubt the death of the new Boko Haram leader will be announced. God almighty will turn this government onto a tool to destroy completely all senior Boko Haram members and affiliates.

thank you...

meanwhile.... God will punish anybody that don't want peace for this country...

More Deaths to them
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by FengChui(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
suzan404:
continue ooooundecided,,,,,,,,,you don vote?

Yes oooo

Na Darkenedrebel, brainnewsng, katoto nellybank Daniel058 Zdoh we dey wait for to vote for Iamkingzlee like dis o
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by beebello(m): 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
ijustdey:
this same picture was posted early this year as one of the captured book haram kigpin caught at lokoja.how come he is now the ladder of the group.it's either is a false news, or leading from prison.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/al-barnawi-son-executed-founder-boko-haram-insider-claims/

Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
FengChui:

Yes oooo

Na Darkenedrebel, brainnewsng, katoto nellybank Daniel058 Zdoh we dey wait for to vote for Iamkingzlee like dis o
smiley
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by ElPhenomenal(m): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
25 years old? football age or boko age?
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
FengChui:

Yes oooo

Check again. I've voted already.
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
Burn churches?kill christians? It shall not stand neither shall it come to pass.
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by Nellybank(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
Take my vote
suzan404:
smiley
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by Bondesniger(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nellybank:
Take my vote
shocked really?StfuareyouGod your attention is needed here
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by passyhansome(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
By their fore head you will know which religion they belong to.People of piss in Religion of piss
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by FengChui(m): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Check again. I've voted already.

Thanks so much bro.

But Da, wetin crackhaus do u wey u wreck him career like this

My favorite is dis

"ur cracked cranium will end up in my freezer Jeffrey Dahmer style.... "

Lol
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by gurunlocker: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
He is not a Muslim.... Religion of piss followers
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by olubenjazzy(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
Is the inner source a boko member? because I can't yet get how CNN is sourcing their news
Re: Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims by nortcentrallord(m): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
He can be the son of muhamed himself, who cares? They should wipe themselves out if they like. Rubish. BH that uses condom. I wonder if it's islam that invented it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Eating Ofada Rice (Photos) / Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency / Bayelsa Election: 13 Things To Know About David Lyon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.