Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! (77648 Views)

Is Your Home Screen Better Than Mine? / Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! / Upload Your Home Screen Lets See Who Got Nice Customization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2016
Sexipea:

was unable to open the downloaded file..was that as a result of an app I didn't have or something?

Yes dear, the wallpapers have been compressed into a single zip file, so in order for you to uncompress and extract the wallpapers, you will need to have an application that is capable of doing that, am going to help suggest apps that can do the job for you, just download one of them and locate the compressed wallpapers with it, and uncompress /extract it. Basically any modern file manager will do the job.

ES File Explorer File Manager

Solid Explorer File Manager

RAR

If you get stock lemme know!

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
DaveHert:

Yes dear, the wallpapers have been compressed into a single zip file, so in order for you to uncompress and extract the wallpapers, you will need to have an application that is capable of doing that, am going to help suggest apps that can do the job for you, just download one of them and locate the compressed wallpapers with it, and uncompress /extract it. Basically any modern file manager will do the job.

ES File Explorer File Manager

Solid Explorer File Manager

RAR

If you get stock lemme know!

oh! alright..Tnx..will download when V got sufficient data cool
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sexipea:

oh! alright..Tnx..will download when V got sufficient data cool

Ur welcome! smiley
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by milky3(f): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
Davehert tiri Gbosa for u, I downloaded 85%♥ of d wallpapers.
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
milky3:
Davehert tiri Gbosa for u, I downloaded 85%♥ of d wallpapers.

grin cool grin
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by agadaone1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nice job op

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
agadaone1:
Nice job op

Thanks man, urs are 9c too
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by krozay(m): 12:26am On Aug 11, 2016
Mine

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by krozay(m): 12:29am On Aug 11, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by krozay(m): 12:32am On Aug 11, 2016
More###

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by krozay(m): 12:35am On Aug 11, 2016
4***

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by krozay(m): 12:40am On Aug 11, 2016
Last%%%

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by whitecloth: 3:36am On Aug 11, 2016
DaveHert:

For those that want to save them directly from nairaland, nairaland has a way of saving images that makes it unviewable once saved to your phone, the only way to bypass this issue is to save the image on you phone, after saving it go to your file manager where you saved it and rename the file, just add ".jpeg" or ".png" to the name and you are done! You can now use the image.
if they are using the latest opera, that wouldn't happen, kudos to you.
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by jiggar(m): 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
whitecloth:

"Taps mic and clears throat"

Instead of download this, download that, why not use ucbrowser not ucmini?
In ucbrowser, you just click on the picture, you will see save image (save directly) or view image (to view in another tab), click it and then, it opens the picture for you boldly.

Check the bottom left of the opened picture, you will see an arrow facing downwards, click it and you are done.

And if there are more pictures on that page, click the three vertical dots at the bottom right of the opened picture. When clicked, you will now see save all, meaning save all the pictures on that very page.

NB: Downloading the pictures, doesn't need data, as long as, the particular page is fully loaded on the screen.
See the screenshots, should any one need help.

"Drops mic and leaves."

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
jiggar:

"Taps mic and clears throat"

Instead of download this, download that, why not use ucbrowser not ucmini?
In ucbrowser, you just click on the picture, you will see save image (save directly) or view image (to view in another tab), click it and then, it opens the picture for you boldly.

Check the bottom left of the opened picture, you will see an arrow facing downwards, click it and you are done.

And if there are more pictures on that page, click the three vertical dots at the bottom right of the opened picture. When clicked, you will now see save all, meaning save all the pictures on that very page.

NB: Downloading the pictures, doesn't need data, as long as, the particular page is fully loaded on the screen.
See the screenshots, should any one need help.

"Drops mic and leaves."

My bad, totally forgot abt UC browser and Opera mini. They can use either UC browser or Opera mini to download directly from nairaland. But like I said, nairaland reduces image quality by default in order to make it's website load faster, so by downloading directly from it, you won't get the original quality of the wallpapers as intended!
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
whitecloth:

Yea thanks, forgot abt opera and UC for a minute, guess I should modify that comment!
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
#112 for those sending me emails for more

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
#113 AOT

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2016

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2016

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
#116 Team 7

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2016

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2016

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2016

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 9:41am On Aug 19, 2017
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by shams106: 6:54am On Nov 13, 2017

Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by twizz4u(m): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
Please can u re upload the HD wallpapers to data filehost, the link is no more working.
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by DaveHert(m): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
twizz4u:
Please can u re upload the HD wallpapers to data filehost, the link is no more working.

Yea I noticed. My PC was stolen so I don't have a backup anymore. Hopefully I figure out something.
Re: Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! by twizz4u(m): 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
DaveHert:

Yea I noticed. My PC was stolen so I don't have a backup anymore. Hopefully I figure out something.

Aiit..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? / Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) / Glo Introduces New Data Plan. 2GB For N500, 4GB For N1000, 180GB For N20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.