Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators (35905 Views)

US Senators Block Sale Of Fighter Jets To Nigeria Over Human Rights Concern / President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by metronaija3: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
The Wife of the President Mrs Aisha Buhari was a hosted to a round table discussion by the United States Institute of Peace to explore an in-depth conversation with a group of Senior U.S policy makers and an invested group of practitioners focused on Nigeria.She met with Senator Carson and Senator Lyman during the meeting where she also presented the 360 change book chronicling details of some of the work done in the last year.

The Institute is a congressional funded, independent National Institute dedicated to the proposition that peace is possible, practical and essential for the United States and international security.
Mrs Buhari is the Special Guest at the 25th Anniversary of Zumunta Association, United States which will be taking place at the Silver Spring Civic Centre in Maryland, Washington DC.

The event with the theme “Rebirth and Renewable “is also expected to have the attendance of the Emir of Kano as Guest speaker among other prominent Nigerians

Mrs Buhari who was accompanied by some wives of Governors also held meetings at the George Mason University Washington, The Voice of America and Project Cure during her period of stay in the United States.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-aisha-buhari-meets-with-us.html

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by dareyyyy(m): 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
Following
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by josephine123: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
good one... proud of her

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Justiyke4u: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
Still on the same matter

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Luckylife(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by investnotspend: 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by policy12: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hmmm wailers be like

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by policy12: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hmmm wailers be like....why again? So Aisha is truly in America Fayose com and see o.

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by babyfaceafrica: 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ugandans and fayose ,sorry for your loss

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by koladebrainiac(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ehya.
Who God bless no man can curse

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Ikpewe: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
Fayose: those senators are senators from Nigeria, she paid them to bleached their skins. Click like if you think fayose is totally dumb Or share if you think he is planning on his next display of his stupidity.

195 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by VoteFynestboi(f): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ikpewe:
Fayose: those senators are senators from Nigeria, she paid them to beached their skin.

please check my signature sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by exclusive87(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Am happy she is finally put the wailers and fayose were they Belong..

Her last visit will be Barack Obama Family before Finally Descending down to Nigeria...

Shame to those who are in group of FAYOSE..

Lesson: never take someone silent as a weak point..

Am Glad and happy For Her

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by yarimo(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
Kikikiki Chai ¡ PDP and FAYOSE will now claim it's photoshop cheesy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by BoosBae(f): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
"Her Excellency, the first lady of Nigeria"? I thought her husband cancelled that office, so she enjoys being called the first lady? Lol

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Babacele: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
this beautiful 1st Lady just dey murder Igbos. her smiles na bomb to wailers.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by akins56(m): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
Obviously, her last stroke that will break fayose's back is a visit to the white house...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by drss2(m): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
who gives a damn about her visit to america all i know is dat aisha cassandra is a crook.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
That's hilltop hotel.abuja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by yomexp(m): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
Wailers be like. Oga fayose another good news o.

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
How ipob yoots and fayose supporters exited this thread...

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by yomexp(m): 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
drss2:
who gives a damn about her visit to america all i know is dat aisha cassandra is a crook.
oya cry me a river

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
If only Fayose had respected himself... Before you quote me to talk nonsense, I have always insisted that Mrs Buhari is not the Halliburton impostor

ON THE CONTROVERSIAL HALIBURTON AISHA BUHARI:
Having done my independent investigation, I came to conclusion that the said Aisha Buhari is an impostor and not related to the Wife of the President. These are my reasons;

1. The said Miss Aisha Buhari claimed to be the daughter of General Muhammadu Buhari and not the Wife of General Muhammadu Buhari.

However, Buhari in 2006 had denied having any daughter with such name. According to him;

“I don’t have any relationship with that Aisha Buhari,” Mr. Buhari said. “I don’t have any daughter called Aisha Buhari living outside this country. She is not my daughter.”
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2007/04/29/business/yourmoney/29lobby.html?pagewanted=all&referer=

2. The said Aisha of Haliburton was said to be in her middle age as at 2006, while Mrs Buhari is 47years of age as at now.

3. The Haliburton Aisha was said to have testified in the Haliburton case in the USA in 2006, there is no record that Mrs Buhari ever appeared in USA court to give any testimony.

4. Former EFCC Chairman and PDP Chieftain Mallam Nuhu Ribadu that handled the case had confirmed that the fraudulent Aisha is not the daughter of Mr President and has no relationship with him.

5. A Google search on the image of haliburton Aisha reveals no semblance with Mrs Aisha Buhari.

I believe that Mrs Aisha Buhari was a victim of identity fraud, and it won't be appropriate to further subject her to more victimisation/emotional trauma even though her party supporters would have done worse if former first lady and my kinswoman Dame Patience Jonathan was the subject.
https://www.nairaland.com/3181945/opinion-legality-fayose-account-freeze

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by bender79: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
Aisha its OK now! ah ah you wan kill am?!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by veekid(m): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
When is she .meeting Fayose ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by allytinted: 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Aisha Buhari been slaying fayose since 1804.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Uyi168: 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
The wailers still require one test from her... taking selfie in obama's room..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by laurel03(m): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Fayose going all about south west radio stations recently and saying Aisha cant go to USA.... Abi Aisha bribed US police #Fayose shame on U

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Femich18(m): 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Please nairalanders where is Fayose and his IPOD brothers?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by yeyeboi(m): 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
All This People Booking Space Before Me May Thunder Fire That Una Internet angry angry undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by Taeewo(m): 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Facebook should help ask Fayose "What is in your mind "?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators by adorablevic: 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Fine woman

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos / Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage / How Nigerian Presidential Guards Fell Into Terrorist Ambush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.