Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Saddest Day Of My Life - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Saddest Day Of My Life (540 Views)

Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers / April 12: The Day Of HTC 10 And Meizu Pro 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saddest Day Of My Life by boman2014: 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Yesterday was the saddest day in my life.
I was at a park when i saw a woman seriously complaining about her stolen phone.
So I went near her to listen to what she was saying.. I was also downloading something with my phone at that same time..
immediately she saw my phone she told the crowd that's her phone which was Samsung galaxy S6 Edge.. For a moment i couldn't even open my mouth, i was so confused. she held me and slapped me. the crowd attempted to beat me up.
But luckily a policeman was passing by and he came into the scene.. He asked what was going on and i explained with tears all over my face.. He sent me to the police station together with the woman and I still explained to the policeman that i was innocent.. So the policeman asked the woman to call her phone.. she called and a girl picked and told the woman it was her daughter.
The girl told the woman that she left her phone at home when she was leaving to town... I even cried more and more because I had already been disgraced .. The policeman told the woman to settle me with some money..
The woman pulled 5million naira out of her bag and wanted to hand it over to me but it was just too much for me so i just opened my eyes, stood up from my bed and went to urinate.

Please do you think I should go back to sleep?
Re: Saddest Day Of My Life by malikombi(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
Go back to that f**king sleep and collect that damn money..........
Re: Saddest Day Of My Life by willian10: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
shay na the money wey u no get con pain u abi the slap grin
Re: Saddest Day Of My Life by Turks: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Saddest Day Of My Life by michhitman(m): 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
chai

Re: Saddest Day Of My Life by Hedonistically: 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
Buhari's evil "change" has induced mass insanity and hallucinations across the land. When reality is unbearable, famished subjects of the wicked King turn to their imagination for solace.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It1502 Extensive Review / 3gb RAMOKAI Buddy T5 / Apple's Iphone 7 Will Be Launched On September 7th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.