Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,612 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan (45279 Views)

» Man Who Once Asked For Help To Rape A Girl Gets Mollested 6 Years Later / Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) / Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by dre11(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
“I didn’t know what came over me when I assisted my friend, Emeka, to hold his girlfriend’s hands while he was raping her in my room. After he finished , I also raped her. I didn’t know that my friend intended to rape her girlfriend when he said he was bringing her to my house and I gave him the key to my room”, so confessed Emmanuel Nwamma, a fake Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps personnel who was arrested by the Oyo State Police Command at Agbowo area of Ibadan.

While parading 27 year old suspect arrested in connection with several criminal offences including rape and armed robbery at the Eleyele Police Command, Ibadan, yesterday, the Police Commissioner, Mr Leye Oyebade, said that “Nwamma (20 ) and another one still on the run, abducted their victim named Blessing (16 ) from her father’s residence at Ojokondo Street, Agbowo on July 6, 2016 around 1.45 pm and took her to Ajao Street, Agbowo Express, Ibadan where both men took turns to rape her.

“The suspects threatened their victim with knife and scissors after which she was subdued before committing the criminal act. The arrest of the suspect followed a report made by the victim’s father after he was alerted by her daughter’s friend who was with her when she was forcibly taken away by the rapists.

“The suspect confessed to the crime and exhibits recovered from him are: two pairs of NSCDC uniform, five mobile phones, one beret, a belt and other items. The identity card found on the suspect bears his photograph but a different name, Falade Elijah ”, the police boss said.

Confessing to the crime, Nwamma, said the victim was his friend’s girlfriend, adding that he only gave his friend, Emeka, his house key when he told him that he was taking his girlfriend home. “I don ’t even know that my friend has the intention to rape her, but I just saw myself assisting him to hold her hands and we both raped her together.

I am not a real civil defence officer. I am just using it to scare people. The uniform belongs to my brother in law ” Nwamma said. Speaking with Blessing, she however denied knowing any of the suspects before the day she was raped.

According to her, “I was only in front of my father’s house when I saw the two men on a motor bike before they parked.

They called me to come and show them a direction of a place they said they were going. I was forced to climb the motorcycle and they threatened me with a knife not to shout. I was taken to a house where both men took their turns to rape me ” she said.

In a related criminal matter, the Special Anti- Robbery Squad of the Command was said to have on July 24, around 1.30 pm intercepted a Honda CRV car with registration no AAA 411 DF which was removed from where it was parked at Apete area around 1 pm of same day. Oyebade said: “The suspect Oludele Patunola, who drove the stolen vehicle, on sighting the combat ready operatives, attempted to escape but was promptly pursued and immediately arrested. During interrogation, the suspect confessed to the crime.

“His confession led to the arrest of two other suspects at Idi Odo area and one additional CRV SUV stolen in a similar circumstance was recovered. One of the armed robbery suspects was hit in the leg by bullet when he attempted to escape from the scene. Other members of the criminal gang were picked up at their criminal hideouts and four additional stolen vehicles were recovered from them” Oyebade said. Other robbery suspects arrested according to the police boss include : Ojo Adegboyega (40 ), Badeji Festus (27 ), Badejo Festus (39 ), Azeez Ismaila (35 ), Dare Adebayo (24 ), Seun Ogunleyin (40 ), Anthony Ugwu (46 ). Confessing to the crime, Patunola, an exconvict, said the car was parked beside the road before they stole it.

“I have a wife and seven children but they do not know I am a thief . I am only looking for a means of livelihood. I don ’t know what used to get into me to commit this kind of crime”, he said.

Oyebade, used the occasion to warn any other criminals to desist from the act as the command would not make the state a haven for them. He said that the suspects would soon be charged to court for prosecution.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/assisted-friend-rape-girlfriend/

Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by HungerBAD: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
Say no to forceful sex.

Only sick men with low self esteem rape.

Name checkers please your comments should include Say NO TO RAPE.

26 Likes

Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by Young03(m): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
Video of them raping the girl
or it's just a CONSPIRACY

3 Likes

Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by Kingsasian(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
I don tire to read about rape cases everyday. There should be a capital punishment for suspects.

1 Like

Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by ijustdey: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
I still can't phantom what kind of pleasure someone derived in rape.....

does it gives one joy or satisfaction because of the prevalence we now have these days...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by qualityovenbake(m): 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
“I don ’t even know that my friend has the intention To Molest her, but I just saw myself assisting him to hold her hands and we both raped her together.
For making this annoying statement, his testicles should be removed. angry

28 Likes

Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by dogstyle007(m): 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by muller101(m): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
How would u know what came over u. When u are suffering from KONJIlitis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by Sijo01(f): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
A rapist and a fake NSCDC official!.. .. .. . Double wahala for dead body.

3 Likes

Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
Trust me, his wife and 7 kids will be beta off without such a husband and father

3 Likes

Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by cococandy(f): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
Rape is now more common than anything. Yet some folks have refused to believe we have a problem on our hands.

3 Likes

Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by Dayoto: 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
God pls kill those men!

1 Like

Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by whytevardy(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
may SARS catch you ,

I don't know, na me way know

1 Like

Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by Primusinterpares(m): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
Punishment ... Outright castration. This is what the court holds... Coooooouuuuuuuuurrrrrrtttttt
Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by 2rublues(m): 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by VocalWalls: 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
Yet another one.

This is really sad... Rape is just like murder, it destroys lives... It makes the victim feel so dirty and scared... Low self esteem...

Many such victims commit suicide, spiral into depression, turn to drugs, alcohol, etc. to escape from the psychological repercussions of enduring the attack.

With lots of love peddlers everywhere, these two attempted to destroy yet another life...

Please give them kirikiri time

Avoid your landlord's wahala! Best decor ideas for a rented apartment

2 Likes

Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by nathz45: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by ikombe: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
smh

3 Likes

Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by BF69BF: 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
I'm sure he'll as well see someone holding him down in prison and another drilling his hole..

1 Like

Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by wisefizz(m): 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
NCAN

1 Like

Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by jrupa(m): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
The whole story seems like some tribal blackmail.

2 Likes

Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by Yalakalibari007: 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
State of nature---------holla at Hobbes
Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by Raypawer(m): 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
NAME CHECKING!

It appears to be a cooked tale to blackmail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by Mr2kay2: 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
So no name checkers now undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by seniorgozman(m): 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
Konji na Bastard
Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by Mr2kay2: 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
Raypawer:
NAME CHECKING!
nice one

1 Like

Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
you expect me to believe this
how is it possible to kidnap someone with a bike and knife ? and right in front of a friend ?

she probably must be dating one and perhaps a girl with high libido,the friend assisted..

well none of my business

stupid boys,foolish girl and a lai father.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by kbams241: 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
NCAN director was here.

2 Likes

Re: Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan by AngryNigerian(m): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hmmm...

" I am only looking for a means of livelihood. I don ’t know what used to get into me to commit this kind of crime”...

Can these rapist be crucified

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Imo, Leaves Passport, US Visa By His Dangling Feet / Robbers Shoot Driver Dead In Delta (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.