Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,308 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Falz: I Don’t Joke With My Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz: I Don’t Joke With My Money (886 Views)

Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian / “I Will Kiss Falz, I Will Marry Adekunle Gold And Kill Myself” – Singer, Simi / Falz: I Was Scared Of Living In My Father’s Shadow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz: I Don’t Joke With My Money by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
Popular musician and artist known for speaking english in dialet Folarin Falana aka falz has come out in the open to place a warning to the people who are using him as an advert for their event without his consent.

In his words, he said “Ladies and gentlemen, it has come to my observation that there is a certain promotion that is on going, concerning falz the bad guy in concert. At this point in time i think it’s compulsory for me to place a very cogent and a magnanimus disclaimer out ther, because some of my lady fans are already contacting me, saying they cannot wait for me to graze the stage, that they want to throway their pant and brazier in my face, but its so unfortunate because http://gossipbit.com.ng/falz-i-dont-joke-with-my-money/

Re: Falz: I Don’t Joke With My Money by domopps(m): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
Neither do I........@op do you?

Mynd44 do you joke with your money?

Cheeeeeers
Re: Falz: I Don’t Joke With My Money by Airforce1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
Well I used to think it's only women that doesn't joke with money
Re: Falz: I Don’t Joke With My Money by Placidious(m): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hehe...Mr. Badt guy,nobody jokes with any money nowadays,not to talk of his or her own money...

(1) (Reply)

Meet The First Ever Miss Personality Nigeria Queen, Queen Juliet Ufoeze / Actress Oge Okoye Steps Out In Sexy Shorts / Couple Excited As Olamide Dig It Out On Stage With Them At Their Wedding(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.