Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Please Help!!! I Am Desperately In Need Of Your Inputs. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help!!! I Am Desperately In Need Of Your Inputs. (539 Views)

Please, I Am Desperately In Need Of Job / Help Am Desperately In Need Of A Job / Am Desperately In Need Of Job Plsssssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! I Am Desperately In Need Of Your Inputs. by bartho77(m): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
Good evening fellow nairalanders, I've always trusted nairaland more than google that's why I am seeking your seasoned enlightenment this evening.
I received an aptitude test invite from zenith bank(people plus) today which is scheduled to hold on Wednesday. As you know the requirements includes (passport photos, calculator, valid ID– int. Passport, driver's license, National ID, voter's card.)
The problem now is that I don't have any ID and I can't procure any before the day of the test.
Question is, What can I use as a substitute for any of the ID mentioned above that will be accepted?
Please guys, I eagerly anticipate your advice. So depressed right now cry cry cry cry
Re: Please Help!!! I Am Desperately In Need Of Your Inputs. by Peacefultosin: 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
Where in Nigeria are you and what part of Nigeria are you from?

If your state of residence is your state of origin, go to your local govt of origin and obtain a certificate of origin, otherwise, go to your state liaison office in your state of residence for the certificate of origin.

Proceed to the nearest local govt secretariat with the certificate of origin and register for the national I D card, a temporary slip which you can use in place of the I D will be issued to you immediatatdely.

The process should not take more than a day or two.

N.B: The Certificate of origin may attract a charge.

(1) (Reply)

Saro Agrosciences Limited Recruitment For Entry Level Clearing Agents / Teachers At Ladun Group Of Schools / Teaching Vacancy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.