Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! (1588 Views)

Battle Of The Smartest: What Is Greater Than GOD, More Evil Than The Devil…? / Why Religion Is Never Our Problem / Why Religion Is Never Our Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
The purpose of creating these thread is to enlightened the general public on the atrocities people commit under religion.
These are my 10 valid points that will stand the test of time,no matter the counter-attacks that will follow to rubbish it.

1. Religion has been used and has continue to be used to defraud the public in the name of tithes,seeds e.t.c.

2. Religion has been used as a weapon of mass destruction when sadists in the guise of clery men used it to preach violence.

3. Religion has been used as a tool for brainwashing young and innocent souls into becoming radicalised and blood thirsty vampires to perpetrate terrorism.

4. Religion has been used and continue to be used as a disguise for money making ventures in the name of churches on the expense of gullible followers.

5. Religion has been used as an avenue to commit all sorts of immoral behaviour in the guise of healing,deliverance e.t.c.

6. Religion has been used as an exploitative weapon to cheat the unsuspecting one because of trust that is based on faith.

7. Religion has been used to send many to their early graves due to their belief that they will be heal of their ailment by divine help,when they can be cured in an hospital.

8. Religion has been wickedly used to paint the Devil black and Jesus christ as white,but there is no place in the bible that says the devil is black.

9. Religion has been used to paint God as uncaring in the face of human suffering or when a loved one die's whereas the scriptures say God is love,which is true.

10. And lastly religion has been used to judge one's prosperity or comfort to how close he or she is close to God forgetting that God created both the rich and the poor.

On a final note Nigeria will better and peaceful in particular and Africa and the world in general without religion.

1 Like

Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by opeaceo: 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
mtscheeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww.................
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
opeaceo:
whatever,you can't deny the facts because it is nothing but the truth.
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by opeaceo: 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
dachuchi7:
whatever,you can't deny the facts because it is nothing but the truth.

You wrote balderdash, am I supposed to clap for you?? If this is what you call truth, then I shudder at the "truth" you tell your friends.
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by madridguy(m): 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
Good point from you OP. Instead for us to grow spiritually we are growing zealot. May God help us.
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by madridguy(m): 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
Iya Jesu abi na Iya Sunna ni, don't just hiss, counter the OP with good fact.

opeaceo:
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by opeaceo: 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
madridguy:
Iya Jesu abi na Iya Sunna ni, don't just hiss, counter the OP with good fact.

Oga, if your hand is too itchy, scratch it down against the walls of your b_utthole.
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by hahn(m): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
opeaceo:

Oga, if your hand is too itchy, scratch it down against the walls of your b_utthole.

It is these kind of holy statements that make me love Christianity grin
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by opeaceo: 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
hahn:

It is these kind of holy statements that make me love Christianity grin

Mr, do not start with me, if you want to contribute to what the OP wrote, feel free...
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
opeaceo:

You wrote balderdash, am I supposed to clap for you?? If this is what you call truth, then I shudder at the "truth" you tell your friends.
pls don't insult me by tagging me what am not. It seems you re taking it personal?
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by opeaceo: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
dachuchi7:
pls don't insult me by tagging me what am not. It seems you re taking it personal?

How did I insult you?? Taking it personal?? No way, but when I see thrash, I try my possible best not to sugar coat it, how about that?
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
madridguy:
Good point from you OP. Instead for us to grow spiritually we are growing zealot. May God help us.
Thanks for the appreciation,many christians or muslims hide under religion to perpetrate evil,wickedness and tribalistic hatred without reasons.
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by hahn(m): 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
opeaceo:

Mr, do not start with me, if you want to contribute to what the OP wrote, feel free...

Religion is a curse smiley

Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
opeaceo:

How did I insult you?? Taking it personal?? No way, but when I see thrash, I try my possible best not to sugar coat it, how about that?
Ok,you are not that gullible are you? Now what do you think about 8 and 2?
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by opeaceo: 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
hahn:

Buhahahahaha, you can do better now. Lemme give you a hint, how about you stylishly insult me because of my stance on religion as you've always done??

If you have nothing to contribute, then leave, don't quote me out of frustration.
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by opeaceo: 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
dachuchi7:
Ok,you are not that gullible are you? Now what do you think about 8 and 2?

I'm sorry to dissapoint, I am very gullible, in fact, extremely gullible #shinesteeth
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
hahn:

I tell you. I must go back to my forefathers way of worship not this modern trap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by madridguy(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
Only religion extremist will fault the listed points. More ink to your elbow.

dachuchi7:
Thanks for the appreciation,many christians or muslims hide under religion to perpetrate evil,wickedness and tribalistic hatred without reasons.
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
opeaceo:

I'm sorry to dissapoint, I am very gullible, in fact, extremely gullible #shinesteeth
Ok,since you re gullible you wil always believe line,hook and sinker every tom,harry and dicks,says isn't it? Don't pretend,just follow the truth,your heart.
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
madridguy:
Only religion extremist will fault the listed points. More ink to your elbow.

Thanks my man,you are blessed for supporting the truth and not like that naive girl.
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by opeaceo: 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
dachuchi7:
Thanks my man,you are blessed for supporting the truth and not like that naive girl.

Taaaa, don't play such games, If anyone says you're a nast_y as$, I should belive them?
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by hahn(m): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
opeaceo:

Buhahahahaha, you can do better now. Lemme give you a hint, how about you stylishly insult me because of my stance on religion as you've always done??

If you have nothing to contribute, then leave, don't quote me out of frustration.

I already did

grin cheesy
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by opeaceo: 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
hahn:

I already did

grin cheesy

naa, you didn't, I've got to protect my lovely eyes from such pictures, how about writing them out since you've got a lot of time to waste lately??
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
opeaceo:

Taaaa, don't play such games, If anyone says you're a nast_y as$, I should belive them?
You win, pls I don't know how to argue. Won't you let me be now,opeaco?
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by hahn(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
opeaceo:

naa, you didn't, I've got to protect my lovely eyes from such pictures, how about writing them out since you've got a lot of time to waste lately??

Lol tongue
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by opeaceo: 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
dachuchi7:
You win, pls I don't know how to argue. Won't you let me be now,opeaco?

Noo, you didn't spell my username correctly.
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by opeaceo: 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
hahn:

Lol tongue

Smileys are really tired of running errands, I think I've derailed the OPs thread enough. Dachuchi, I'm really sowie, but for you Hahn and madri.dguy, everything I said, I meant it from my pure innocent heart.
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
opeaceo:

Noo, you didn't spell my username correctly.
Opeaceo pls let me be I beg you? I am not good at arguing as I said earlier before!
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by opeaceo: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
dachuchi7:
Opeaceo pls let me be I beg you? I am not good at arguing as I said earlier before!

haaa, na fight, haven't I apologised?? Do you want me to go on my knees
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by hahn(m): 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
opeaceo:

Smileys are really tired of running errands, I think I've derailed the OPs thread enough. Dachuchi, I'm really sowie, but for you Hahn and madri.dguy, everything I said, I meant it from my pure innocent heart.

Who cares? cheesy
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by opeaceo: 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
hahn:

Who cares? cheesy
My big toe does care!
Re: 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
opeaceo:

Don't mention.Why are you apologising to me for doing no wrong? You said my post is balderdash without any prove from you to counter it. Instead you are just their countering those who concur with my genuine post. It is that Bad!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Getting Tired... Being In The Closet Is Wearing Me Down / Why Some Images Do Not Appear On Nairaland Thread / Former SGF And The Grasscutting Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.