Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Waec Result Released: Buy Card Online & Get It Delivered To You Across The World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Result Released: Buy Card Online & Get It Delivered To You Across The World (700 Views)

WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar / Waec 2017/2018 Result Released (check Here) / NECOGCE Nov-Dec 2015 Result Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waec Result Released: Buy Card Online & Get It Delivered To You Across The World by easycafe(m): 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
Like other Examination bodies, WAEC uses Scratch Card (Result Checker) for any student to be able to view his/her result online on www.waecdirect.org . WAEC Scratch Cards are produced by Fleet Technologies.

Here at [url]WWW.EASY24.COM.NG[/url] . We aimed at eradicating the scarcity and normalize the price. We ease this challenge by creating an online database to make it easy for candidates and other distributors to buy Scratch Cards at an affordable price with immediate delivery for both unit and bulk purchase anywhere, anytime, any day - This has helped and still helping so many people (even those outside Nigeria that needs their results for one reason or the other).

How Do I Buy WAEC Scratch Card(s) from EASYCAFE LTD?

Payment must be made into our Bank Account before any delivery can be done. Your package will be given immediately your payment is confirmed.
Alternatively, you can also come directly to our office to buy your Scratch card. SEE OUR CONTACT DETAILS BELOW

My location is far from your office, can I buy Online or Any other means of delivery?
(1) Yes! You can buy scratch card online, you'll make payment into our account and we'll mail the scanned scratch card to you. This includes: Front page of the card, Back page of the card (unscratched) and Back page of the card (Scratched). This is to ensure you the correctness of the two serial numbers (scratch and unscratched) Please see below image.
(2) Alternatively, a test message will be automatically sent to you containing the pin and the serial number of the scratch card.

How can I use the Scratch Card to Check My Result?
To check & print your WAEC May/June or GCE Result, follow these steps:
(1) Visit WAEC Result Checking portal www.waecdirect.org Or CLICK HERE:
(2) Type your WAEC May/June or GCE Examination Number in the box provided
(3) Select your Examination Year.
(4) Select the Type of Examination.
(5) Enter the Card Serial Number and PIN numbers you got from us after you made payment
(6) Click 'Submit Button' and your result will be shown to you.

Is there a time I can't place order?

· No time restriction, our service is 24/7. Order can be placed at any day, anytime!

Like what time will my order be delivered?
· Any of our services is immediate!! Immediately we confirmed your payment, no cause for hesitation. Scratch Cards are readily available.

How Am I sure of any of your package and my Privacy?
· EASYSYSTEMS LTD. is a Reputable Organization, we deliver exactly what we promised! We value the privacy of our customers and Quality services are guaranteed from us.

OUR OFFICE IS LOCATED AT:
Suite 22/23, Ozi-Oyibo Computer Complex, Directly Opposite LASPOTECH First Gate, Ikorodu Campus (Main Campus), Ikorodu, Lagos.

OUR TEL:

+2348169902622 (Whatzap, Text, Call)

(1) (Reply)

Desi Celebrity Sex, Work Was Bustling As For Me Today. / FUTO Admission Screening Result 2016/2017 Released / Simple Tips For Students To Pass Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.