Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Share Your Waec Result - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Waec Result (30927 Views)

WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar / WORST Waec Result 2017 Found By Us (Photo) / Download your WAEC GCE past questions and answers now!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Waec Result by empire2017(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=juininho post=48275335]

For the owner of this result, I say congrats.All those that had such or such like will enjoy the new admission system. That means no more admission for those with credits.I only pity the poor guys who were not able to attend good private schools that help students make distinctions. Your credit now precludes u from studying whatever u like. You will no longer be able to compete with those from big private schools .I remember how I had only 4Bs and 2As and ended up having the 5th highest score in Ui putme.I scored higher that the 9As and co.Unfortunately jamb is taking us back to the dark ages of using waec results to admit.This is too bad.there used to be cases of 8As people who cannot make a simple pass in Ui.I just pray for the less privileged ones to up their game. U can never beat the top private schools at their game.some of them can do 9As runs for 50 students out of 60.I hope many universities will not adopt the grading system.I just hope or else the poor ones
Re: Share Your Waec Result by waecoffchelp: 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Released results of the May/June 2017 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) taken by over 1.6million school candidates nationwide.

Any Candidates whose Waec or waec gce result is witheld , no result for this candidates in the specific year , result cancellation should Contact waec zonal Dr Kelvin phone-line on- O 9 O 6 5 4 1 0 3 5 7 - for WAEC result certificate issuing & DOB and Mistake in Names correction Assistance & RESULT UPGRADING now.
Re: Share Your Waec Result by hammed71(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
please who knows the requirements for changing date of birth on waec certificate due to mistake.
Re: Share Your Waec Result by Adevictor206(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Modern African Drama? / Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant / I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.