Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

I Need An Urgent Web Developer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need An Urgent Web Developer (518 Views)

Urgent: Web Developer Needed For This Job / JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 / I Need An URGENT Advice PLEASE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Urgent Web Developer by graphixplusng: 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
I am into sales of phones, phones accessories and Home appliances,i need a developer that can modified www.bimcef.com.
Please if you are a designer and you can come up with something within 3 days, contact me on 08169774189 with your quotation.
Please be affordable! Thanks.

Note: am not going to pay untill the job is done.
Re: I Need An Urgent Web Developer by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
graphixplusng:
I am into sales of phones, phones accessories and Home appliances,i need a developer that can modified www.bimcef.com.
Please if you are a designer and you can come up with something within 3 days, contact me on 08169774189 with your quotation.

You can post this job at Sourcegig.com and you'll get desired result. smiley
Re: I Need An Urgent Web Developer by graphixplusng: 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
Thanks
Re: I Need An Urgent Web Developer by graphixplusng: 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
Thanks

You can post this job at Sourcegig.com and you'll get desired result. smiley[/quote]
Re: I Need An Urgent Web Developer by Donald3d(m): 4:58am On Aug 07, 2016
graphixplusng:

Gone through you website, and have taken note of the framework/software used for it , i am quite familar with it , the issue is you did not state exactly what you want ,yeah i know i read the part where you said ".....and you can come up with something within 3 days", but its not enough sir,
Kindly state the changes you need , is it cosmetic changes, changes in content , or added functionality, here are my emails sir info (((@ donald .com . ng ,, donald ))3d7 at gmail . com .Kindly remove the spaces and brackets in the email , i had to do that to prevent spamming .Thank you.Regards
Re: I Need An Urgent Web Developer by rayval(m): 8:03am On Aug 07, 2016
Hello. I can come up with something even better. Call 07030586205.
Would get it to you in two days.

(1) (Reply)

$1 Web Hosting | Cheap Web Hosting | One Dollar Host -visualwebtechnologies.com! / Can I Ask For Donations On My Blog / Do You Need Ssn For Your Adsense Verification? Come In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.