Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

With Alibaba Gone, How Can I Get Contracts From International Buyers? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With Alibaba Gone, How Can I Get Contracts From International Buyers? (2217 Views)

` / Qualify International Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Alibaba Gone, How Can I Get Contracts From International Buyers? by Wers(m): 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hello house, i recently ventured into charcoal production for the purpose of exporting. My products are ready for sale to Nigeria exporters and International buyers. Right now i have challenges finding Buyers

If you have noticed, Alibaba.com which is the biggest b2b commerce website has banned Nigerians from selling on their platform, no thanks to the yahoo guys who have successfully tarnished our image with their scam and dubious activities.

Now that alibaba has gone, how can i get contract to sell my charcoal? If there is any broker in the house let me know how much commission you charge

Thanks
Re: With Alibaba Gone, How Can I Get Contracts From International Buyers? by karlxavier(m): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
As the season comes nearer, we have charcoal contracts now to Turkey and Portugal. My email on my signature. You can send me a mail and we talk from there.

You can pay a one off fee to have a contract or you export with my company name and we sign an agreement on a. commission per ton you are going to pay me.

I await your response
Re: With Alibaba Gone, How Can I Get Contracts From International Buyers? by OracleHex(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2016
karlxavier:
As the season comes nearer, we have charcoal contracts now to Turkey and Portugal. My email on my signature. You can send me a mail and we talk from there.

You can pay a one off fee to have a contract or you export with my company name and we sign an agreement on a. commission per ton you are going to pay me.

I await your response
I am not an exporter and i have charcoal available, can we work something?
Re: With Alibaba Gone, How Can I Get Contracts From International Buyers? by stagger: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Wers:
Hello house, i recently ventured into charcoal production for the purpose of exporting. My products are ready for sale to Nigeria exporters and International buyers. Right now i have challenges finding Buyers

If you have noticed, Alibaba.com which is the biggest b2b commerce website has banned Nigerians from selling on their platform, no thanks to the yahoo guys who have successfully tarnished our image with their scam and dubious activities.

Now that alibaba has gone, how can i get contract to sell my charcoal? If there is any broker in the house let me know how much commission you charge

Thanks

Why not get a Chinese partner?
Re: With Alibaba Gone, How Can I Get Contracts From International Buyers? by Wers(m): 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
stagger:

Why not get a Chinese partner?
How can i get one?
Please recommend
Re: With Alibaba Gone, How Can I Get Contracts From International Buyers? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
Wers:

Thanks
Any headways yet?
Re: With Alibaba Gone, How Can I Get Contracts From International Buyers? by Wers(m): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2016
AyaSunday:

Any headways yet?
Not yet
Re: With Alibaba Gone, How Can I Get Contracts From International Buyers? by Percify: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
Op have you tried embassies and bank? Come back and thank me later

1 Like

Re: With Alibaba Gone, How Can I Get Contracts From International Buyers? by Wers(m): 4:12am On Aug 09, 2016
Alright, thanks
Re: With Alibaba Gone, How Can I Get Contracts From International Buyers? by ikbnice(m): 7:05am On Aug 09, 2016
karlxavier:

I await your response
Re: With Alibaba Gone, How Can I Get Contracts From International Buyers? by ikbnice(m): 7:08am On Aug 09, 2016
karlxavier:

I await your response
How abt if we partner. Where do we start from.
Re: With Alibaba Gone, How Can I Get Contracts From International Buyers? by Charpell(m): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2016
Why all the hidden post?

1 Like

Re: With Alibaba Gone, How Can I Get Contracts From International Buyers? by Caesarleo: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
I have available buyers pls contact

Chuksleo16@yahoo.com

08077088673 whatsapp only
Re: With Alibaba Gone, How Can I Get Contracts From International Buyers? by luvuinxs(m): 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
l have over 400 foreign contacts of Genuine buyers from USA,CANADA,AUSTRALIA AND AFRICAN.

the this contact list goes for N5500, if you are interested , send a mail to bchizi120@gmail.com
Re: With Alibaba Gone, How Can I Get Contracts From International Buyers? by karlxavier(m): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2016
You can send me an email. Karlxavierkarl@gmail.com let's discuss more
Re: With Alibaba Gone, How Can I Get Contracts From International Buyers? by Wers(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2016
Alright
Re: With Alibaba Gone, How Can I Get Contracts From International Buyers? by raymondele86(m): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
Op have you tried embassies and bank? Come back and thank me later

Pls kindly enlighten me more... Whatsapp +2348063837797
Re: With Alibaba Gone, How Can I Get Contracts From International Buyers? by raymondele86(m): 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
@stagger, pls how can I find Chinese buyers?

(1) (Reply)

Nitobond SBR Conrete Bonding Agent For Sale / Bet9ja Shop For Sale / CHYMALL IS PAYING ITS PARTNERS MASSIVELY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.