Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It (2940 Views)

Two Ways To Know An Original SD Card / Memory Card / Why I'll Never Use A Memory Card In My Life Again / Which Smartphone Brand Is The Most PopularĀ in Nigeria For 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by techsparkhub: 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
bought advance memort card but funny enough it's fak really need someone to recommend me a good memory CArd and where to get it
Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by techsparkhub: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
techsparkhub:
bought advance memory card but funny enough it's fake
really need someone to recommend me a good memory CArd and where to get it
Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by happy662(m): 12:10am On Aug 07, 2016
techsparkhub:
bought advance memort card but funny enough it's fak
active memory card class 10 is d best make sure they write 10 on d memory card ooooo
Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by rookidmart: 4:52am On Aug 07, 2016
San disk or Kingston.
You don't necessarily need a class 10 memory card but the higher the class the faster the data transfer speeds, and also the higher the price.

Whatever memory card you get, to make sure it's genuine, if you're using an android phone install SD Insight app (check the play store)
to check if the size written on the memory card is the actual size.

1 Like

Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by khalhokage(m): 6:30am On Aug 07, 2016
32gb Samsung Evo class 10 is what i use, it's perfect, I got it on Gearbest.

Also for any other person looking to buy a new sd card, i'll advice you to avoid Advance, instead look toward Sandisk or Samsung, make sure they aren't fake though.
Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by happy662(m): 6:31am On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=techsparkhub post=48256675][/quote]don't go for SanDisk I am using active class 10 memory card I have been using for more Dan 2yrs na
Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by techsparkhub: 7:55am On Aug 07, 2016
thanks very much for the contribution
Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by srrrr(m): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2016
khalhokage:

Also for any other person looking to buy a new sd card, i'll advice you to avoid Advance, instead look toward Sandisk or Samsung, make sure they aren't fake though.
how much is the Samsung
Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by Reediano(m): 9:22am On Aug 07, 2016
techsparkhub:

The brand is not as important as the seller....

Buy from a good seller and forget about the name.....

That trick has been working for me for years now

1 Like

Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by khalhokage(m): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2016
srrrr:

how much is the Samsung

It was shortly before the our dollar reserves crashed, so it won't be the same price now, It was about 2k+ after I converted from dollar to naira .
Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 07, 2016
Always go San disk or Samsung or transcend the three make good and lasting memory card
Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by techsparkhub: 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
but still scared please anyone know where i can get good memory CArd
store name needed + location maybe ikeja but in lagos
Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by techsparkhub: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
happy662:
active memory card class 10 is d best make sure they write 10 on d memory card ooooo

thanks bro but do yhu know where i can get it maybe at ikeja or ikorodu here in lagos
make i no go enter wrong person hand again
Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by techsparkhub: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
rookidmart:
San disk or Kingston.
You don't necessarily need a class 10 memory card but the higher the class the faster the data transfer speeds, and also the higher the price.

Whatever memory card you get, to make sure it's genuine, if you're using an android phone install SD Insight app (check the play store)
to check if the size written on the memory card is the actual size.

thanks
Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by techsparkhub: 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
khalhokage:

gearbeast how much?

hope their memory cards are ok because nah 16gb i wan try buy now or flashdrive
Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by techsparkhub: 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Always go San disk or Samsung or transcend the three make good and lasting memory card

thanks bro but do yhu know where i can get it maybe at ikeja or ikorodu here in lagos
Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by happy662(m): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
techsparkhub:

I live in Edo state, benin city
Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
techsparkhub:

to get an original San disk or Samsung memory card is very hard they are plenty ones outside and i don't live around ikeja or ikorodu look for good reputable seller and also know how to recognize genuine memory card before you pay
Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
techsparkhub:

to get an original San disk or Samsung memory card is very hard they are plenty ones outside and i don't live around ikeja or ikorodu look for good reputable seller and also know how to recognize genuine memory card in pack before you pay
Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by casttlebarbz(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
Getin a memory card had become a very hard task lately evn difficult than getin a fone....I gave up buying SD cards wen I got about 5 nd all of it just packed up anytym dey want ....noting like having a spacious in built phone memory jare
Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
casttlebarbz:
Getin a memory card had become a very hard task lately evn difficult than getin a fone....I gave up buying SD cards wen I got about 5 nd all of it just packed up anytym dey want ....noting like having a spacious in built phone memory jare
yeah. same here. i brought an original sandisk ultaplus hc1 memory card from a reputable american store, yet the card still dey mess up. Now i have pics that i cant access on it. card is now useless except i format it. Just glad my phone has 32gb storage.
Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by techsparkhub: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
Iamtosignno:
to get an original San disk or Samsung memory card is very hard they are plenty ones outside and i don't live around ikeja or ikorodu look for good reputable seller and also know how to recognize genuine memory card in pack before you pay

that's the problem wish i know the trick but not sure i do
Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by techsparkhub: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
and slot.ng
their memory card is costly 8Gb, #2000
not even sure it's a real memory card even though some would be
Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
techsparkhub:

that's the problem wish i know the trick but not sure i do
an original memory card front side have serial number and country of made written on while back side always show like 10 or 12 dots and it also look like fish body
Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by damoch(m): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
techsparkhub:
download SD insight from play store.. the app indicate whether memory card is fake or original.. it will show u when the card was made, the manufacturer as well as it's storage capacity
Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by techsparkhub: 10:59am On Aug 08, 2016
Iamtosignno:
an original memory card front side have serial number and country of made written on while back side always show like 10 or 12 dots and it also look like fish body

Thanks
Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by Dullahi(m): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
SanDisk Ultra

Samsung Evo

Transcend

Kingston all in Class 10. Note the order. They're available online at Konga/Jumia.
Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by techsparkhub: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
Dullahi:
SanDisk Ultra

Samsung Evo

Transcend

Kingston all in Class 10. Note the order. They're available online at Konga/Jumia.

thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by rainbowace(f): 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
How much is 64g original SD card now?

SanDisk, Samsung or any good brand.
Re: Which Memory Card Brand Is Best Recommended And Where To Get It by mikkycoins(m): 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2021
rainbowace:
How much is 64g original SD card now?

SanDisk, Samsung or any good brand.
#4500 and above
Contact me for memory cards with guarantee

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Best Power Bank Ever / Open Box American Used Samsung Galaxy Note 9 For Sale / Google Pixel 3,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.