Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Donkey Skin On Ground For Sale At $76 - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Donkey Skin On Ground For Sale At $76 (488 Views)

Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) / Cocoa Beans On Ground For Sale / Gold Dust On Ground For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donkey Skin On Ground For Sale At $76 by YungJo207(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
We currently have over 2500 donkey skin in Lagos and selling at $76....weight is from 3.5kg to 7.5kg
Contact me if you have buyers....pls and pls serious people only no time for time wasters

Whatsapp:08133987584
Call:08172736713
Re: Donkey Skin On Ground For Sale At $76 by Coyotejack(m): 1:54am On Aug 07, 2016
So you guys are just killing innocent donkeys fit their skin

1 Like

Re: Donkey Skin On Ground For Sale At $76 by YungJo207(m): 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
Coyotejack:
So you guys are just killing innocent donkeys fit their skin

So you just cut innocent plant and smoke it in the name of weed??
My friend run out of here before I voke somethings to you
Re: Donkey Skin On Ground For Sale At $76 by Agriman(m): 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
Did you want our expert to write about your agricultural produce(crops, fertilizer and many more) and will get it publish on our Agricultural web http://www.agrobalm.com FOR FREE!!!!!

ADVANTAGE:
1. It boost your online presence as a farmer
2. It promote your agricultural produce worldwide as millions of people are ready to read about your product.
3. No dime will be collected from you for us writing about your products. Our aim is to boost agricultural practices worldwide.
4. You as a farmer can become a celebrity by promoting your good farm products to the millions of people. We are ready to promote you for free with our powerful article.

HOW TO REACH US
As we have said earlier, this service is free. However, you will need to reach us before we can write for you. To contact us, mail us via chinawapz@gmail.com or message us via whatsapp +2348130767357

Our powerful agricultural web: http://www.agrobalm.com
Re: Donkey Skin On Ground For Sale At $76 by Coyotejack(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
YungJo207:

So you just cut innocent plant and smoke it in the name of weed??
My friend run out of here before I voke somethings to you

Nice one touché cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Handle An Aggressive Gobbler? / Tomatoes Paste: Nigeria Losing Billion Monthly On Importations !!! / 100 Matured Ready To Harvest Plantain For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.