Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,011 members, 7,845,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

My Latest and Cheapest Property For Sale at IKOTUN, IPAJA, ISOLO etc. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Latest and Cheapest Property For Sale at IKOTUN, IPAJA, ISOLO etc. (1154 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) / Cheapest Property in October - 21 flats @ Ikorodu / The State Of A Compound In Isolo After A Heavy Rainfall - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Latest and Cheapest Property For Sale at IKOTUN, IPAJA, ISOLO etc. by kindex(m): 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
............SOLD......

FOR SALE:
A newly built 2 bedroom flat plus 2 units of Mini flat and also a big shop, fenced round with gate, borehole facility, painted in and out, interlocking compound, tiled all round, barb wire fencing, ample parking space, present vacant built on 420 square metres. Situated behind Igando Police station.
Price: #10million or nearest offer. Title: C of O
Kindex Property & Company
08102022317, 08187273295, 08140139192

Re: My Latest and Cheapest Property For Sale at IKOTUN, IPAJA, ISOLO etc. by kindex(m): 12:02am On Aug 07, 2016
A standard 3 bedroom flat with 2 units of Mini flats and also a shop, fenced round with gate, painted in and out, cemented compound, imported marble tiles, standard Rooms and dinning facility, with 4 toilets and baths, and also with borehole, with parking space, built on a standard half plots. Situated around Ikotun area. Price:#13million or nearest offer. Documents: Receipt and Survey

08102022317, 08187273295, 08140139192

Re: My Latest and Cheapest Property For Sale at IKOTUN, IPAJA, ISOLO etc. by kindex(m): 12:22am On Aug 07, 2016
...............SOLD.....[color=#990000][/color]

A standard 3 bedroom upstairs and also a standard 3 bedroom downstairs, fenced round with gate with one additional shop in front. Built on a standard full plot. Located around Community Rd and papa Major bus stop, Ijegun.
Title : receipt & survey
Price: 9million

08102022317, 08187273295, 0814013919

Re: My Latest and Cheapest Property For Sale at IKOTUN, IPAJA, ISOLO etc. by kindex(m): 12:32am On Aug 07, 2016
......SOLD......
For sale is a 4bedrooms duplex around ijegun area b4 u get to ijegun last bus/stop and it on half plot it goes for 7.5million or nearest offer

registered survey

Re: My Latest and Cheapest Property For Sale at IKOTUN, IPAJA, ISOLO etc. by kindex(m): 12:53am On Aug 07, 2016
4 bedroom flat set back on a full plot of land at Ronik area, Ejigbo very to Isolo and Ikotun

Title: C of O

Re: My Latest and Cheapest Property For Sale at IKOTUN, IPAJA, ISOLO etc. by kindex(m): 12:58am On Aug 07, 2016
Nice 3 Bedroom setback completed plus 2 nos of roofed 3 Bedroom about 85 percent completed at the front on A full plot in a serene close of Obadore isheri Lasu rd.
Price 7million

Re: My Latest and Cheapest Property For Sale at IKOTUN, IPAJA, ISOLO etc. by kindex(m): 1:01am On Aug 07, 2016
...........S O L D......[color=#990000][/color]

Nice 3 Mini flats plus 9shops on corner piece plot on commercial Council bus stop off Egbeda Idimu road Egbe Idimu LCDA Alimosho LG.

Price : 13million
Re: My Latest and Cheapest Property For Sale at IKOTUN, IPAJA, ISOLO etc. by kindex(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2016
More coming
Re: My Latest and Cheapest Property For Sale at IKOTUN, IPAJA, ISOLO etc. by whirlwind7(m): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
kindex:
4 bedroom flat set back on a full plot of land at Ronik area, Ejigbo very to Isolo and Ikotun

What's the price of this property, please?
Re: My Latest and Cheapest Property For Sale at IKOTUN, IPAJA, ISOLO etc. by kindex(m): 4:22am On Aug 08, 2016
whirlwind7:

What's the price of this property, please?

The asking price for the property is 17million sir.. thanks
Re: My Latest and Cheapest Property For Sale at IKOTUN, IPAJA, ISOLO etc. by kindex(m): 4:59am On Aug 08, 2016
.................SOLD..........[color=#990000][/color]
Clean 2 nos of 3 bedroom flat with a Mini Flat Nd a Room Self contains and 2 shops at Peace Estate baruwa, Egbeda inside has c of o.

15million.

Re: My Latest and Cheapest Property For Sale at IKOTUN, IPAJA, ISOLO etc. by kindex(m): 5:35am On Aug 08, 2016
........SOLD.........
Newly built 4 bedroom duplex at fagba, new-oko oba, fenced gated in a good environment with c of o. 25million

Re: My Latest and Cheapest Property For Sale at IKOTUN, IPAJA, ISOLO etc. by kindex(m): 6:10am On Aug 08, 2016
..........SOLD........
Two bedroom apartment and room and parlour self on half plot fence with gate in a good location.

Abaranje ikotun

4.5million

Re: My Latest and Cheapest Property For Sale at IKOTUN, IPAJA, ISOLO etc. by kindex(m): 6:21am On Aug 08, 2016
,...........SOLD.......[b][/b]
Two bedroom and Miniflat on half plot in a good environment. Ijegun ikotun
Re: My Latest and Cheapest Property For Sale at IKOTUN, IPAJA, ISOLO etc. by kindex(m): 6:22am On Aug 08, 2016
[b][/b]........SOLD.......
Two bedroom and Miniflat on half plot in a good environment. Ijegun ikotun

6.5million

Re: My Latest and Cheapest Property For Sale at IKOTUN, IPAJA, ISOLO etc. by kindex(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
Tasteful and well Solid 4 numbers of 3 bedrooms flat

For sale tasteful and well solid 4 numbers of 3bedrooms all room ensuit flat at ilori estate very close to the road, along ikotun / ijegun road.
very good for investment each flat goes 500k per annum.

asking Price. 33million

Re: My Latest and Cheapest Property For Sale at IKOTUN, IPAJA, ISOLO etc. by kindex(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
...............SOLD........
Very neat 4 blocks of 3bedrooms flat along igando road very close to the road,

.on a full blot of land
.all rooms ensuit
.very spacious rooms
.very good for investment and the 3bederooms can go for 350k to 400k per annum

document : receipt and registered survey

price: 17million asking

Re: My Latest and Cheapest Property For Sale at IKOTUN, IPAJA, ISOLO etc. by kindex(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
for sale : very cheap 3 bedroom bungalow set back on a full plot of land,
with un complete 5 bedrooms bungalow at the front.
very close to prince bus/stop along ikotun to ijegun road.

document: deed of assignment and register survey

asking price: 10million
Re: My Latest and Cheapest Property For Sale at IKOTUN, IPAJA, ISOLO etc. by kindex(m): 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
Available
Re: My Latest and Cheapest Property For Sale at IKOTUN, IPAJA, ISOLO etc. by kindex(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2016
available...
Re: My Latest and Cheapest Property For Sale at IKOTUN, IPAJA, ISOLO etc. by kindex(m): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Available

(1) (Reply)

5 Big Reasons Renting A Home Is Better Than Buying / Integrated Waste Treatment Plant. / Arium Estate, Abijo Gra,ajah Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.