Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (345512 Views)

List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by multebrain(m): 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2009
if you go to many africa country you will definatelly know NIGERIA has the most beautiful girl in Africa i ve being to some Afirca country i havent seen girls like naija girls
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by tekia(m): 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2009
columbia is it men
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by sismus03: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2009
Hi Everyone,

Im not African but I can say that SOMALIS AND ETHIOPIANS HAVE the most beautiful women in African because they have the most beautiful complexion, long straight noses, small but full lips, perfect fit and rounded buttocks and bust and SILKY CURLY HAIR UNLIKE OTHER AFRICANS. I can go on but really is what've seen in african in the last 15 years that i've worked with africans. SORRY GUYS! BUT THE WORLD KNOWS. THEY HAVE THE LEAST INFECTIONS AND DISEASES SPECIALLY SOMALIANS.
THIS IS THE FACT. EVEN ASK NON AFRICAN PEOPLE WHO'LL GIVE THE HONEST ANSWER. Other African countries do have pretty women but THESE TWO COUNTRIES HAVE IT ALL.
SORRRRRRRY!
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Pennywise(m): 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2009
tekia:

columbia is it men
Where exactly is that located in Africa?

1 Like

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by sismus03: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2009
Hello,

ITS NOT JUST ABOUT THAT PERFECT BODY BUT ITS ALSO ABOUT THE FACE. THE FACE IS WHAT YOU JUDGE A PERSON BY. THE FACE IS "NUMBER 1". Nigeria,Uganda, and many others Africans have UGLY FACES. SOMALIS AND ETHIOPIANS DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL CHEEKS AND CHEEK BONE[/color]. I'm just saying. Most Africans do have FLAT FEET UNLIKE SOMALIS AND ETHIOPIANS. MOST AFRICAN WOMEN DO HAVE THICK AND MANLY LOOKING BONES UNLIKE SOMALIS AND ETHIOPIANS.  

DON'T GET ME WRONG I HAVE SEEN SOME BEAUTIFUL OTHER AFRICAN WOMEN BUT NOT LIKE THOSE TWO COUNTRIES.
ono:

I think more pictures will do the trick. Please send pic of all of em . . . .Somalians, Ethiopians, Eritreans, West Africans, South Africans, North Africans. . . .post pictures. Leave us to judge. But there's more to outward appearance that folks should look out for: Inner beauty. And that is not the subject of this discourse, I think.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by sismus03: 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2009
checkout YOUTUBE.COM and then go to SOMALI QUEENS

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK HONESTLY.
THANKS,
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ikeyman00(m): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2009
Hi Everyone,

Im not African but I can say that SOMALIS AND ETHIOPIANS HAVE the most beautiful women in African because they have the most beautiful complexion, long straight noses, small but full lips, perfect fit and rounded buttocks and bust and SILKY CURLY HAIR UNLIKE OTHER AFRICANS. I can go on but really is what've seen in african in the last 15 years that i've worked with africans. SORRY GUYS! BUT THE WORLD KNOWS. THEY HAVE THE LEAST INFECTIONS AND DISEASES SPECIALLY SOMALIANS.
THIS IS THE FACT. EVEN ASK NON AFRICAN PEOPLE WHO'LL GIVE THE HONEST ANSWER. Other African countries do have pretty women but THESE TWO COUNTRIES HAVE IT ALL.
SORRRRRRRY!

who de hell are u! i swear u sound like an alcalida member!

funni how people comes in here to talk trash! right, in uk somalian, ethiopians etc when comes to looks in uk, the whole world knows they aint anywhere near the league. most somalians will be happy go hang with nigerians,hence when u go to naija bars, u might see them creeping around. the so called nice ones dnt even find the felllow somalian men attractive! hmmm hahh.true that and u knew it. the so called somalians women got complex issue. they think they look better or better or different from a normal afriican! hmmm joke. yes i think there are lots of pointed noses out there with king-kong face. so what u tryin to tell us? There used to be days when jamaicans sees the somalians as non-black, cause they got so sick-like brown put-off complexion and some funi jellery curlly hair

a lot of people in Uk are ashamed to go out with these somalian women, they men cant even stand non-somalians hang out with theirs? yes they havnt got aids-hiv hmmm, course all those monkie brain know since human race kick off is guns and chewing grasses like goat in the capitol Magadisho

the truth is the so called somalians are tryin really hard to be recognised, hence u more of to see them hangin out with paks,indians,whites, hmmm and what do u expect, they hate NIGERUIA with passion,i think we now know the reason!

now u can kiss this, but hey we aready know what the deal is! very sorri for your assumptions!
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by tpia: 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2009
sismus03:

Hi Everyone,

Im not African but I can say that SOMALIS AND ETHIOPIANS HAVE the most beautiful women in African because they have the most beautiful complexion, long straight noses, small but full lips, perfect fit and rounded buttocks and bust and SILKY CURLY HAIR UNLIKE OTHER AFRICANS. I can go on but really is what've seen in african in the last 15 years that i've worked with africans. SORRY GUYS! BUT THE WORLD KNOWS. THEY HAVE THE LEAST INFECTIONS AND DISEASES SPECIALLY SOMALIANS. THIS IS THE FACT. EVEN ASK NON AFRICAN PEOPLE WHO'LL GIVE THE HONEST ANSWER. Other African countries do have pretty women but THESE TWO COUNTRIES HAVE IT ALL.
SORRRRRRRY!

nice to know the bolded.

I hope you're not the one introducing gonorrhea and other diseases to these "innocent" people living quietly in their garden of eden?
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by vostel(f): 9:12am On Jan 28, 2009
Somalian/ethiopian women have beautiful women but on average, they are not the total package. The total package (attractive face, sexy shape, class, elegance, educational level, maturity and exposure) is west african women. I'm not sure which country in west africa would be number one -, but I know for sure that most other africans are riff raffs compared to west africans.

But yes, if we are looking at face alone - I would say Somalia is number 1. Ethiopia/Eritrea/Northern West Africans equal number 2.

Total package, definitielly not Somalia or ethiopia/eritrea.

1 Like

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ikeyman00(m): 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2009
east african my foot! go and tell p-diddy that!

beuti-kini! yall should desist from foolin nlander
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by nanano: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2009
Guinea has the most beautiful women. Fulani women are the prettiest in Africa. Forget Ethiopian and Somalian or Eritrean. They think they are prettiest cause they got tiny noses. But they are not ugly, but they should come to west africa and see the real beauty of women there. Besides most ethiopian women don't have soft hair like people think, Fulani people have naturally long straight soft hair. Somalians and Eritreans try to look mixed raced a lot and think that is beauty. They even bleach their skin many of them. I have seen it with my own eyes. Their skin tolerates a lot of skin bleach. But Fulani women are natural.

1 Like

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by loli31: 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2009

1 Like

Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by dabestsara: 10:33am On Feb 20, 2009
I swear to GOD himself Ive never seen any women (worldwide) that can come close to the beauty, class, and body of a west African woman, {Ghana, Nigeria, Liberia, Cote D'Ivory, sierra Leon, Cape Verde, Mali, Senegal, etc} But the winner of this list has to be Guinea, OH MY DEAR GOD, if God would make anything better he kept it to himself, they are just unbelievably B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L point blank!!!!!!Weather they are darkskinned or darkskinned, thick or slim. you can check them out here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G36Aft9EkXo&fmt=18
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by arramyjay: 11:37am On Mar 08, 2009
South Africa. cheesy
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by No2Atheism(m): 11:41am On Mar 08, 2009
arramyjay:

South Africa. cheesy

, u are joking right,
south africa my A**
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by arramyjay: 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2009
No2Atheism:

, u are joking right,
south africa my A**
Why are following my posts? angry
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by londoner: 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2009
I agree that South African women are some of the most beautiful women on the continent.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by jalether(m): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2009
Dont care wt nobody says 2 country handsdown, Ethiopia and Gambia,

every country has beautiful n butt ugly chicks but in terms of the number

or perccentage of beautiful chicks, it's those two countries, i have never seen

an ugly ethipian chick b4 , the worst ve seen is average looking
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by stkris(m): 12:10am On Mar 10, 2009
the truth is this. no region really has it all. some have nice complexions, some have nice figures etc. but there really isnt a predominantly full packaged region. most people on here just comment out of sentiment. the fact that i'm nigerian doesnt mean i have to say naija chix are the finest in africa, wether or not i think so.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by No2Atheism(m): 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2009
arramyjay:

Why are following my posts? angry

1. Because I can

2. Because I want to

3. Because I saw your profile pic before you changed it,

hmmm, what other confession am i forgetting, grin, does that answer your question,
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by jot01(m): 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2009
YOU NEED TO COME DOWN TO SOUTHY, NO NEED OF TAKEN WOMAN TO SWEET SENSATION,MR BIGSS OR TANTILIZER, THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL AND CHEAP, THEY GOT UTAKA AND BACK,
YOU NEED TO READ MORE ABOUT SOUTHY GIRLS,

THEY ARE TOO MUCH,
WE DON TIRE HERE,
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by songus: 12:17am On Mar 30, 2009
If you read your bible. The answer would have been Painfully Obvious. It was in time past and still is the same today. Solomon in all his wisdom could not resist these women and today even in the poverty affecting the country, the women still look esquisite. I have never been to eqypt so I cannot confirm what the women there look like.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Litmus: 2:30am On Apr 23, 2009
Nigeria has the prettiest and classiest girls in Africa. Others in Africa like to boast but we win every beauty competition in Africa and even when we don’t win we should’ve. And in the future, if Nigeria ever get serious no other country in Africa would win a beauty contest in which Nigerian girls participate in, biased judging apart. Many countries in Africa have many tribes but Nigeria has the most tribes. If you want Ethiopian types, we have them (and I don’t mean Fulani), oriental types go to the middle of Nigeria and you will find some. Nigeria is the undiscovered country in Africa. Everyone thinks they know a Nigerian from afar but they do not. I can’t tell you the amount of times people say to me Nigerian girls around their area are ugly but when you go up to those girls and ask where they are from it turns out they’re from ivory coast, Sierra Leone or Ghana. And even when one or two turn out to be Nigerians, twenty pass you by on the street who are beautiful, Nigerians but you don’t know they are Nigerians because you are blinded by stereotypes. Even Nigerians are blinded by the negative stereotypes sometimes. If you doubt me, try this out, next time you see a stunning black woman pass you by, if you have the courage ask her country of origin, more often than not, they turn out to be Nigerian. I try this with my West Indian friends all the time and they are often surprised how accurate my predictions were.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by teissys(f): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2009
I am not Ethiopian but I will give credit where it deserves. Ethiopians are beautiful, natural and average women. They have not been blessed educationwise(If there's such a word as "educationwise) but the fact still remains they are very beautiful.
Tanzanians have beautiful women, but most of them have enhanced their beauty artificially. South Africans have average beauty.
We, Kenyans are not spectacular either; we are just okay grin
But Ethiopia beats all. . .
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by londonbwoi(m): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2009
i saw soo many beautiful girls went i visited naija last year. i cant wait to go again in july
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by jona2: 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2009
wink
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by captainek: 12:48pm On May 06, 2009
I think all of Africa is beautiful and all African women are beautiful but if I have to say specific countries I would have to say Somalia (Somali) is definitely one, followed by Senegal (Fulani), and Gambia (Wolof).

How can we forget the first Black supermodel in the world and the one who equated Black with beauty is a Somali woman?

After her Black African victory, Imam is the reason for tyra banks, alek wek, naomi campbell, etc

[img]http://1.bp..com/_WTg5RmGV8KU/R0tMeSxiTYI/AAAAAAAAAh8/jfTCsyUuSBc/s400/01.jpg[/img]
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by danait: 3:54am On Jul 10, 2009
i am ethiopian and i would just like to say some ethiopians are beautifull but not all
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by goodguy100(m): 5:01am On Jul 10, 2009
I will pick South African ladies cus there are sexy beautiful and have what a man needed in a woman.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2009
goodguy100:

I will pick South African ladies cus there are sexy beautiful and have what a man needed in a woman.
The beautiful South African women are one of the finest in the continent, while the ugly ones are the ugliest in the continent. They have extremes as far as looks are concerned.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2009
LOL @ SA women.
Re: Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 12, 2009
captainek

Iman isnt the first black supermodel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.