Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation (28927 Views)

Just In:reps Demand Removal Of Police PRO / Lawmakers Call For Dogara’s Resignation / Budget Padding Scandal: 206 Members Of House Of Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by wisolf(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2016
He
Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by highwaist: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2016
Islie:

My pdp and souteast people will oppose dogara resignation

http://saharareporters.com/2016/08/06/budget-padding-row-206-members-house-reps-demand-speaker-dogara’s-resignation

Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by CHANNELStv2020: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2016
veekid:
CONFUSED PEOPLE, DISORGANISED COUNTRY, SATANIC ECONOMY, BARBARIC RULERS, AND A SHAME AS A NATION.
LOL, bro u got that from me
Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by Summer7: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2016
Dogara will not go down alone, some MUST go with him. The rotten apples.......
Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by mannobi(m): 8:41am On Aug 07, 2016
The world best paddler, may we never be DOGARISE again.

1 Like

Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by ekestic1976(f): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2016
The National Assembly should be dissolved and inaugurated into just one Chamber. Replacing Dogara is like giving leadership to another Thief.
Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by kraftykc(m): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2016
There's always more to this than meets the eye.
Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2016
Quit d drama! Impeach the un-repentant goat b4 i take u people serious!

2 Likes

Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by emeka2847: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2016
What is this one saying?

Amitex:
Unfortunately for this "Transparency Group", they CANNOT unseat Dogara. They need additional 36 members, as such "Dogara, you are SAVED!!!" grin grin

The big question Nigerians should be asking is: With all the "paddings" at Executive, Legislative and judiciary levels, why has APC budget remained N6.8Billion APC should stop distracting the public while failing to keep ONE electoral promise, please!

1 Like

Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by lordyugo: 8:59am On Aug 07, 2016
Islie:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/08/06/budget-padding-row-206-members-house-reps-demand-speaker-dogara’s-resignation

dont knw which is worse that hes a lawyer or tried to defend himself wit a statement so daft.
imagine if hes a judge

3 Likes

Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 07, 2016
madridguy:
Dogara God alone will judge you. Bunch of rogues. You mean you don't see anything wrong in paddling our budget? The man deserve better slap to bring his brain back to normal.

Common man cannot afford #10 sugar to soak garri yet you people are packing big big money. God will visit you and your cabal both in APC/PDP soonest.

Awon Oloriburuku akoshi bero.
DogoArabian (Dogara) brain needs a reset....

1 Like

Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by 989900E: 9:08am On Aug 07, 2016
Senate President: Criminal.

House Speaker: Criminal.

Do we really have a legislature?

What kind of laws would this morally bankrupt lot promulgate?

5 Likes

Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by tweed05(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2016
Dogara the paddler.. in Don jazzy voice... ur resignation good I Concur!

1 Like

Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by Bigboss111(m): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2016
Democracy in Nigeria is making me sick

1 Like

Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by Damjoy(m): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2016
madridguy:
Dogara God alone will judge you. Bunch of rogues. You mean you don't see anything wrong in paddling our budget? The man deserve better slap to bring his brain back to normal.

Common man cannot afford #10 sugar to soak garri yet you people are packing big big money. God will visit you and your cabal both in APC/PDP soonest.

Awon Oloriburuku akoshi bero.

I love this

1 Like

Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by DeRay98(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2016
Okikiki:

ONLY IN A CHANGE CHANTING GOVERNMENT?
angry

It isn't an issue of the govt of the day, it has been the practice since 1999 at least, just that the prev govt perfected way of sorting everybody out so that they all kept quiet to keep their loot. The wind of change, the wish and prayers of suffering Nigerians is causing problems among them resulting in the exposing of these looting schemes in the NASS. so, stop politicizing it. angry

1 Like

Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by LastProphet: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2016
you can all quote me, this is a religiously motivated confrontation against Dogara, its the northern Muslims with their covert scheming. there is nothing, i repeat nothing, that Dogara has done that is new, the only thing that pains the Muslims is that he is trying to empower a marginalized Christian minority part of bauchi state - Tafawa Balewa, this is a local govt that was already a LGA when Nigeria had only 12 states but do you believe uptill 2013 when last i checked nepa light has not reached there? every single bauchi govt have consistently made sure these people got nothing from the state. the Fulani herdsmen attack we are waking up to now in other parts of nija have been a regular movie in tafawa balewa with the herdsmen even been sponsored by bauchi muslim politicians. i voted for buhari pls so you can spare yourself unnecessary allusions. this is once more the hand of Islamic politics, i can bet you that Jibrin wouldn't have dared this if Dogara was muslim. A word is enough for the learned

2 Likes

Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by Jola58: 9:50am On Aug 07, 2016
I rep naija.... smileyGoodluck Jonathan : stealing is not corruption
Yakubu Dogara : budget paddling is not an offence
I rep naija....

2 Likes

Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by jameso88(m): 9:50am On Aug 07, 2016
Jaymaxxy:
"Youth Empowerment and Strategic Youth Empowerment". Naija politicians no go kill us.
My dear, this people no go kill us o lolz

1 Like

Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by emmahoney(m): 9:51am On Aug 07, 2016
Stealing is not corruption says Jonathan and padding is not corruption says Dogara. What a synergy! Nigeria is fantastically corrupt says David Cameron.

1 Like

Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2016
DeRay98:
angry

It isn't an issue of the govt of the day, it has been the practice since 1999 at least, just that the prev govt perfected way of sorting everybody out so that they all kept quiet to keep their loot. The wind of change, the wish and prayers of suffering Nigerians is causing problems among them resulting in the exposing of these looting schemes in the NASS. so, stop politicizing it. angry
If politics is played by politicians, then it amounts to Hypocrisy painting one black over what every politician does.

Can we now agree that both umbrella and broom are the same?

Reacting to ur allusion to ab initio of 1999.

SMH to this change.

1 Like

Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by AntiWailer: 9:56am On Aug 07, 2016
Amitex:
Unfortunately for this "Transparency Group", they CANNOT unseat Dogara. They need additional 36 members, as such "Dogara, you are SAVED!!!" grin grin

The big question Nigerians should be asking is: With all the "paddings" at Executive, Legislative and judiciary levels, why has APC budget remained N6.8Billion APC should stop distracting the public while failing to keep ONE electoral promise, please!

You probably need to read wide and understand what the padding means.

It does not affect total amount.

They move projects around and remove some and add their own.

The total amount remain the same and nobody will suspect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by eddyslim(m): 9:56am On Aug 07, 2016
sommy03:
A public office is not anyone's birthright, Mr speaker mbok resign. I don't wanna say it again...
Mbok ette
Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2016
Dogara n budget padding is APC family affair BUT Saraki n false declaration is CCT affairs
Saraki n senate forgery scandal is police n court Affair
Let me sound it categorically clear Oloye is has reached final resting place.
Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by legendte(m): 10:26am On Aug 07, 2016
blackpanda:
Lesson: Do not mess with almighty Tinubu - the master planner. He will get u, and get u good! grin

Under his watchful eyes, Fayose won his incumbent Fayemi. He lost at both chambers of the house. Tinubu brought a lot to the table no doubt but North are in because of Buhari.
OBJ is the real international Cum national guru.
Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by PaulIdu: 10:30am On Aug 07, 2016
blackpanda:
Lesson: Do not mess with almighty Tinubu - the master planner. He will get u, and get u good! grin
Dogara became lax thinking the heat was only for Saraki not knowing it was just a strategy by Tinubu camp as they couldn't take on the leadership of both houses simultaneously. They set the banana peel and Dogara has stepped on it ..whether he will slip or not is story for another day

3 Likes

Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by Ademusiwa1: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2016
[size=28pt]you are suppose to amend the budget all the time.[/size]
Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by PaulIdu: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2016
LastProphet:
you can all quote me, this is a religiously motivated confrontation against Dogara, its the northern Muslims with their covert scheming. there is nothing, i repeat nothing, that Dogara has done that is new, the only thing that pains the Muslims is that he is trying to empower a marginalized Christian minority part of bauchi state - Tafawa Balewa, this is a local govt that was already a LGA when Nigeria had only 12 states but do you believe uptill 2013 when last i checked nepa light has not reached there? every single bauchi govt have consistently made sure these people got nothing from the state. the Fulani herdsmen attack we are waking up to now in other parts of nija have been a regular movie in tafawa balewa with the herdsmen even been sponsored by bauchi muslim politicians. i voted for buhari pls so you can spare yourself unnecessary allusions. this is once more the hand of Islamic politics, i can bet you that Jibrin wouldn't have dared this if Dogara was muslim. A word is enough for the learned

You are a man filled with wisdom but trust that many will quote and insult you for this..it won't change the fact that you are wise
Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by henryutd(m): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2016
APC is evil, satanic and demonic. Full of bad luck and disappointment. I think God is punishing this country.
Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 07, 2016
"Youth empowerment and Strategic Youth empowerment" chai! LWKM, it seems thiefing grammer has exhusted their theifing minde and they now resorted to this cheep and implicating white theifing grin Ok! God please strienthen your purnishment on them.

1 Like

Re: 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation by kayzat: 10:50am On Aug 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
If they are sure of the numbers they brand about why not go ahead and initiAte impeachment proceedings??... I hate delays...

Even though I doubt the number they are banding about but presently they can't do anything because the house is on recess till September.

I trust the PDP goons and the ipob infected members from the SE to do everything within their power to frustrate Dogara's impeachment. Just anything to frustrate APC mentality "no matter how bad" from those two groups.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of The Biafran Ogbunigwe / Governor Udom Emmanuel Sacks Uduak Udo-Inyang, Commissioner For Agriculture / May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.