Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

How I Turn $50 Into $4,570 In Less Than 4 week Through Domain Names Flipping - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Turn $50 Into $4,570 In Less Than 4 week Through Domain Names Flipping (794 Views)

How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names / How I Turn $50 Into $4,570 In Less Than 4 Weeks Through Domain Names Flipping / My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Turn $50 Into $4,570 In Less Than 4 week Through Domain Names Flipping by Kabcy2000: 1:38am On Aug 07, 2016
Hello
I have learnt and I am still learning. I registered a domain at Godaddy at $12 and resell it $ 350. I learn that through an amazon book that say it all.
What is a domain name and how does it work?
Every computer on the public Internet has a unique numeric address similar to the Uniqueness of a telephone number which is a string of numbers that is difficult for most people to remember. This string is called the “IP address” IP stands for “Internet Protocol.” To make it easier to find a given location on the Internet, the Domain Name System, or DNS, was invented. The DNS translates IP addresses into unique alphanumeric addresses called domain names that are easier to remember. If, for example, you would like to visit the ICANN website, would you rather remember the IP address 192.0.34.163, or type “www.icann.org”?.
By associating a familiar string of letters the domain name with an IP address, the DNS makes it much easier for Internet users to remember websites and email addresses. In the example above, the “icann.org” part of the address is called the domain name. The “www” part identifies to your browser that you are looking for the World Wide Web interface for that domain name. Domain names can also be used to send email. Whether you are sending business or personal . com medications, you want to be certain that your message is directed to the intended addressee. To borrow an analogy from the phone system, when you dial a number, it rings at a particular location because there is a central numbering plan that ensures that each telephone number is unique.
The DNS works in a similar way. Both the domain name and the IP address behind it are unique. The DNS enables your email to reach the intended recipient and not someone else with a similar domain name. It also enables you to type “www.icann.org,” without having to enter a lengthy IP address, and get to the right website. Without this uniqueness, both the DNS and the telephone systems would be less predictable and reliable.
How do I register a domain name?
To register a domain name, you must complete the following steps:
- Choose the top-level domain (also called the extension) and your second-level domain (also called the label) .
- Select a registrar or reseller with which to register.
- Check the availability of your choice.
- Decide on the length of registration.
- Complete the registration procedures, including payment.
The first step is registering a domain name is to select the top-level domain (TLD) and the second-level name you would like to register in that domain. Domain names have two parts: the characters that follow the last dot in the domain name. for more visit www.amazon.com/author/philipkabcy
Re: How I Turn $50 Into $4,570 In Less Than 4 week Through Domain Names Flipping by LiteKing(m): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2016
Kabcy2000:
Hello
I have learnt and I am still learning. I registered a domain at Godaddy at $12 and resell it $ 350. I learn that through an amazon book that say it all.
What is a domain name and how does it work?
Every computer on the public Internet has a unique numeric address similar to the Uniqueness of a telephone number which is a string of numbers that is difficult for most people to remember. This string is called the “IP address” IP stands for “Internet Protocol.” To make it easier to find a given location on the Internet, the Domain Name System, or DNS, was invented. The DNS translates IP addresses into unique alphanumeric addresses called domain names that are easier to remember. If, for example, you would like to visit the ICANN website, would you rather remember the IP address 192.0.34.163, or type “www.icann.org”?.
By associating a familiar string of letters the domain name with an IP address, the DNS makes it much easier for Internet users to remember websites and email addresses. In the example above, the “icann.org” part of the address is called the domain name. The “www” part identifies to your browser that you are looking for the World Wide Web interface for that domain name. Domain names can also be used to send email. Whether you are sending business or personal . com medications, you want to be certain that your message is directed to the intended addressee. To borrow an analogy from the phone system, when you dial a number, it rings at a particular location because there is a central numbering plan that ensures that each telephone number is unique.
The DNS works in a similar way. Both the domain name and the IP address behind it are unique. The DNS enables your email to reach the intended recipient and not someone else with a similar domain name. It also enables you to type “www.icann.org,” without having to enter a lengthy IP address, and get to the right website. Without this uniqueness, both the DNS and the telephone systems would be less predictable and reliable.
How do I register a domain name?
To register a domain name, you must complete the following steps:
- Choose the top-level domain (also called the extension) and your second-level domain (also called the label) .
- Select a registrar or reseller with which to register.
- Check the availability of your choice.
- Decide on the length of registration.
- Complete the registration procedures, including payment.
The first step is registering a domain name is to select the top-level domain (TLD) and the second-level name you would like to register in that domain. Domain names have two parts: the characters that follow the last dot in the domain name. for more visit www.amazon.com/author/philipkabcy

count me in. Dolphinyard2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How I Turn $50 Into $4,570 In Less Than 4 week Through Domain Names Flipping by odupope: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2016
Am in akinsakins03@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: How I Turn $50 Into $4,570 In Less Than 4 week Through Domain Names Flipping by Kabcy2000: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
Before you invest your money, you need to know the right thing to do.
1. your success depend on how you
Plan towards it.
2.you can start this business minimum of 10,000 .
Re: How I Turn $50 Into $4,570 In Less Than 4 week Through Domain Names Flipping by Kabcy2000: 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
Kabcy2000:
Before you invest your money, you need to know the right thing to do.
1. your success depend on how you
Plan towards it.
2.you can start this business minimum of 10,000 .
3.plan to learn this profitable business.
Re: How I Turn $50 Into $4,570 In Less Than 4 week Through Domain Names Flipping by Philtim(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
philtimola@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Any Interest In South African Rand? / No More Hunger On Campus!!! How To Make Money On Campus Selling Used Items. / Pls MINI Importers In D HOUSE Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.