Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

What Has Happened To "Bring Back Our Girls" Aka Bbog? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Happened To "Bring Back Our Girls" Aka Bbog? (776 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation / Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture / Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Happened To "Bring Back Our Girls" Aka Bbog? by openmine(m): 1:43am On Aug 07, 2016
There has been an apparent silence from #BBOG about the rescue of the chibok girls?
What has happened to the group?
What are the federal government's plan to rescue the remaining chibok girls?
What about the civil right organizations or the girl-child NGOs....why are they silent about this?
why is there so much silence here on this forum about the kidnapped chibok girls?
Lets for once lay aside political affiliations and nepotism....This cud have happened to your sister or cousin or niece....
Is it too hard to ask the President to fulfill one of his promises,Which is the rescue of the remaining chibok girls?
Too many questions...... sad sad
Re: What Has Happened To "Bring Back Our Girls" Aka Bbog? by herzern(m): 1:52am On Aug 07, 2016
A mistake from the OP....

They are no more girls....

They are now women.....

#BrinqBackOurWomen
Re: What Has Happened To "Bring Back Our Girls" Aka Bbog? by openmine(m): 1:53am On Aug 07, 2016
herzern:

They are now women.....

#BrinqBackOurWomen
Okay noted grin grin
Re: What Has Happened To "Bring Back Our Girls" Aka Bbog? by Jengem: 4:33am On Aug 07, 2016
Buhari is now in office

Jonathan has gone

Which girls?

Mods close the thread

4 Likes

Re: What Has Happened To "Bring Back Our Girls" Aka Bbog? by blackpanda: 4:36am On Aug 07, 2016
Bbog is not a campaign designed for nairaland. If you want to find out details about progress made so far, go on twitter and follow the group or contact mrs ezekwesili.

I believe the govt is doing its best. Its not as if they know where the girls are but have refused to act. I think they will all be rescued by Gods grace
Re: What Has Happened To "Bring Back Our Girls" Aka Bbog? by richeso: 5:04am On Aug 07, 2016
its not needed any more. its used for a mission now accomplished.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Happened To "Bring Back Our Girls" Aka Bbog? by Ofodirinwa: 5:42am On Aug 07, 2016
herzern:

They are now women.....

#BrinqBackOurWomen

Haahahaha
Re: What Has Happened To "Bring Back Our Girls" Aka Bbog? by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:25am On Aug 07, 2016
the conspiracy had achieved its objective,
Now they are disbanded.
The CEO of BBOG is now the new DG of NPA, you think such powerful and Juicy office is just giving to anyone anyhow?
They have been settled because it was a package to ridicule Jonathan and destroy his credibility.

But God Pass them.......Jonathan is the new MANDELA, while buhari govt is in absolute and perpetual confusion, with record imcompetence Nigeria has ever seen.
KARMA is a deek...... grin

3 Likes

Re: What Has Happened To "Bring Back Our Girls" Aka Bbog? by openmine(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
Jengem:
Buhari is now in office

Jonathan has gone

Which girls?

Mods close the thread
And why if i may ask?
Have the remaining girls women been found?
Or was it just a campaign stunt from PMB to deceive some gullible Nigerians like you?
So if wat if jonathan is gone,must that stop the current president from denying his campaign promises? SMH sad
Re: What Has Happened To "Bring Back Our Girls" Aka Bbog? by openmine(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
blackpanda:
Bbog is not a campaign designed for nairaland. If you want to find out details about progress made so far, go on twitter and follow the group or contact mrs ezekwesili.

I believe the govt is doing its best. Its not as if they know where the girls are but have refused to act. I think they will all be rescued by Gods grace
Please read my statements....the entire country has gone quiet about those girls....even the federal Govt....I want the federal Govt to keep the citizens updated about their efforts in rescuing the remaining girls and not wait for the parents of these girls to protest or make a scene b4 things get done...is that too much to ask??
Re: What Has Happened To "Bring Back Our Girls" Aka Bbog? by openmine(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
richeso:
its not needed any more. its used for a mission now accomplished.
Abi?

(1) (Reply)

This Picture Tells You All You Need To Know About Nigeria / Buhari Departs Abuja For Kenya To Attend Tokyo International Conferenc (photo) / Militant Threatens Beheading As A New Style Of Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.