Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

PHOTOS: 266 Retirees Get N1.8bn Retirement Certificate From Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: 266 Retirees Get N1.8bn Retirement Certificate From Aregbesola (800 Views)

Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club / Nasarawa Increases Retirees’ Pension To N5,000 From N1, 000 / Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: 266 Retirees Get N1.8bn Retirement Certificate From Aregbesola by CeoNewshelm(m): 7:32am On Aug 07, 2016
266 Pensioners could not contain their joy yesterday as they received the total sum of N1,852,067,715.59 in form of retirement bond certificates from the governor of Osun state, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola.

The 266 beneficiaries are the third batch of retirees under the contributory pension scheme in the State of Osun to received their Retirement Bond Certificate. Though several news outlets reported contradictory figures on the total sum that was distributed at the event, but official figures as confirmed by this newspaper reads N1.85bn.

The Governor of the state, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola made the presentation at the Multi-Purpose Hall of the Local Government Service Commission.

Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola made it known that 266 retirees, both in the State and Local Governments Service benefited from the scheme. This he said, includes 139 primary school teachers, 55 local government and 72 state retirees.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/08/photos-266-retirees-get-n18bn.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: 266 Retirees Get N1.8bn Retirement Certificate From Aregbesola by Femiartalade(m): 7:34am On Aug 07, 2016
good morning nigeria!

please ooo are you sure we have 36 governors in this country?

it is only aregbesola, ambode, el-rufai, wike, rochas and oshiomole that i see and hear in the news!.....

others no dey work?

where is kwara state governor, niger state governor, zamfara nko, gombe,....and the others

Ayam not understanding ooo....

small time now...people wee be shouting buhari

have u blamed ur governor today?

meanwhile God bless aregbesola for this

at least he has saved them from high blood pressure etc

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: 266 Retirees Get N1.8bn Retirement Certificate From Aregbesola by Qmerit(m): 7:35am On Aug 07, 2016
God bless Ogbeni, the leadership skills in him is massive!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 266 Retirees Get N1.8bn Retirement Certificate From Aregbesola by madridguy(m): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2016
After you Baba Kabiru don spoil APC in Osun you're now looking for soft landing, the deed has been done by you. Same thing Adam Oshiomole did in Edo State now his running from pillar to post.

Aregbe and Oshiomole need better scolding from APC for making us down.
Re: PHOTOS: 266 Retirees Get N1.8bn Retirement Certificate From Aregbesola by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2016
madridguy:
After you Baba Kabiru don spoil APC in Osun you're now looking for soft landing, the deed has been done by you. Same thing Adam Oshiomole did in Edo State now his running from pillar to post.

spoil what?

If the guy cld contest the third time, he wld av won against nay opponent, hands up!!!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: 266 Retirees Get N1.8bn Retirement Certificate From Aregbesola by madridguy(m): 7:52am On Aug 07, 2016
Which guy would win 3rd time?

SLIDEwaxie:
spoil what?

If the guy cld contest the third time, he wld av won against nay opponent, hands up!!!
Re: PHOTOS: 266 Retirees Get N1.8bn Retirement Certificate From Aregbesola by omaiyale: 7:56am On Aug 07, 2016
Men this man seems to be working this days, what is the source of Osun state IGR ?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 266 Retirees Get N1.8bn Retirement Certificate From Aregbesola by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:59am On Aug 07, 2016
madridguy:
Which guy would win 3rd time?

u said that when he was to contest the second time!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 266 Retirees Get N1.8bn Retirement Certificate From Aregbesola by madridguy(m): 8:09am On Aug 07, 2016
No one is talking about second term, he did well during his first tenure and that automatically made him win the second time not knowing he will use that as avenue to starve his people.

SLIDEwaxie:
u said that when he was to contest the second time!
Re: PHOTOS: 266 Retirees Get N1.8bn Retirement Certificate From Aregbesola by Oasis007(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2016
madridguy:

grin

I laughed and almost hit my Phone on the Ground after reading your comment!

Can you specify what Ogbeni did wrong?! PDP can never win any Poll in Osun again! You know why?!..... it's simply because Aregbesola is appreciated by the People of the State of Osun.

Kindly ignore the trash some Enemies of Progress are posting here to tarnish him and condemn his administration!

Ask Aresa about the achievements of the Governor so far, and you wouldn't be disappointed. You can also ask a reformed TonyeBarcanista!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 266 Retirees Get N1.8bn Retirement Certificate From Aregbesola by madridguy(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2016
Do you think you're more APC than I? Wait and see how APC will struggle in next election. Aregbe and Osho baba need better slap from APC. I know what am saying.

Oasis007:

grin

I laughed and almost hit my Phone on the Ground after reading your comment!

Can you specify what Ogbeni did wrong?! PDP can never win any Poll in Osun again! You know why?!..... it's simply because Aregbesola is appreciated by the People of the State of Osun.

Kindly ignore the trash some Enemies of Progress are posting here to tarnish him and condemn his administration!

Ask Aresa about the achievements of the Governor so far, and you wouldn't be disappointed. You can also ask a reformed TonyeBarcanista!
Re: PHOTOS: 266 Retirees Get N1.8bn Retirement Certificate From Aregbesola by Oasis007(m): 8:42am On Aug 07, 2016
madridguy:
Do you think you're more APC than I? Wait and see how APC will struggle in next election. Aregbe and Osho baba need better slap from APC. I know what am saying.

I do not belong to any political Party! I am not into partisan Politics either! I am only interested in the development of Nigeria!
Re: PHOTOS: 266 Retirees Get N1.8bn Retirement Certificate From Aregbesola by madridguy(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2016
So why you carry baba Kabiru for head like okro?

Oasis007:

I do not belong to any political Party! I am not into partisan Politics either! I am only interested in the development of Nigeria!
Re: PHOTOS: 266 Retirees Get N1.8bn Retirement Certificate From Aregbesola by Oasis007(m): 8:52am On Aug 07, 2016
madridguy:

grin

Thank God it wasn't Ugu Vegetables I carried on my Head!
Re: PHOTOS: 266 Retirees Get N1.8bn Retirement Certificate From Aregbesola by Oasis007(m): 8:55am On Aug 07, 2016
madridguy:

The reason is; I was in the State between 2007 and 2013, and I can tell you the Man did a great job in his first tenure as its apparent to you too!

However the reason he's not doing as he did in his first Tenure is the same reason Wailers won't stop wailing on Nairaland!

When the Head is injured, all other Parts would also feel the pain! Against all Odds, this Man is still doing his best! The link below is a proof Bro!

https://www.nairaland.com/3273302/governor-aregbesola-leads-entourage-inspection
Re: PHOTOS: 266 Retirees Get N1.8bn Retirement Certificate From Aregbesola by 989900E: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2016
The wives smiling, not knowing 'honey' is already thinking about marrying a new wife/wives. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Dishonorable Okon Abang Must Resign: Sign Up / Please When Was The Last Time You Saw Mrs. Aisha Buhari? (Pics) / REVEALED: How Ali Modu Sheriff Started Boko Haram – Borno AG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.