Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,890 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Bankroll Builder Challenge. Version 2. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bankroll Builder Challenge. Version 2. (333 Views)

Any Body Builder On This Forum? / Pinnick To Bankroll Own CAF Campaign, Ready With $ Million War Chest / Bankroll Builder Challenge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bankroll Builder Challenge. Version 2. by DeLioncourt: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2016
Hey guys.

This is the version 2 of my bankroll builder challenge. Version 1 is here https://www.nairaland.com/3273544/bankroll-builder-challenge

Feel free to follow anyone that your gut tells you to. Or both if you have cojones. Lol.

Like the first one, we start small and build up by staking in percentages of the original input.
So for this one, if you start with 1k, you stake #500.
And we build from there.

Today's Games.

Holland Eredivise
AZ Alkmaar vs Heerenveen 1.30pm
Az Alkmaar to WIN

Community Shield
Leicester City vs Manchester United 4pm
Manchester United to WIN TROPHY.

Total odds. About 2.26

Guys,pls note that these are my individual predictions based on my own analysis. Please don't stake foolishly as I will not accept any responsibility for losses.

Keep the thread alive with your comments.. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Rio2016 Olympics : Nigeria Vs Germany - ANALYSIS And CRITICISM Only / Wenger Eyes European Improvement As Arsenal Face PSG / Euro 2020 Logo Unveils By Uefa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.