Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

How Media Demolished My Relationship - Sean Tizzle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Media Demolished My Relationship - Sean Tizzle (575 Views)

Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished / Sean Tizzle's Baby Mama And Daughter Pictured / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Media Demolished My Relationship - Sean Tizzle by zemn: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2016
Morihanfe Oluwaseun Oluwabamidele otherwise known as Sean Tizzle says Nigerian media demolished his association with Dj Cuppy who he prefers for some reasons and was truly squashing on. Portions from what he told TheNation

It was rumoured that you were in a relationship with Dj Cuppy…

No, we were not dating. She’s just my friend and we are cool like that. People just took it wrong, although I like her for so many things.

Were you crushing on her?

Yes, I was.

Did you express it to her?

I told her before but she was in school then and she was trying to focus on her education. When the media put that out she didn’t take it too lightly and that kind of affected the relationship. But me I go go work that work to come tell her back say what’s up girl, can we do it again?

You were once accused of bleaching your skin…

The media just come out with a lot of unconfirmed reports. You don’t know me from anywhere and you just decide to criticise me. I never bleached my skin. Before the fame, I used to be this guy that likes editing pictures because I thought that it would make me look fresh which was the same mistake I made with the pictures I posted then. I posted a picture that I edited that same way as it was already a part of me to use filters on my pictures but unluckily for me it backfired and people assumed that I bleached my skin. Sebi na me you dey see so, I resemble person wey bleach? So now I just drop my pictures the way it is now, I don’t edit anymore.

How often do you club?

I club once in a while. Emi ti mo bi ile seri se ti awon obi mi barimi se won ni ma wo npe se omo nka ti onse bayi (I know where I am coming from, what if my parents see me popping, won’t they ask if I haven’t gone astray?)

Does that mean you’re scared of your parents?

No, it’s not a part of me because of the way I was raised. Clubbing wasn’t that much back then unlike now that you have clubs almost everywhere.

Why didn’t you renew your deal with MTN?

I don’t even know what happened but what I have to say is that I have to put in more work on myself.

See more @http://www.patogist.com/2016/08/how-media-demolished-my-relationship.html

Re: How Media Demolished My Relationship - Sean Tizzle by yinkzzboy: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
Tizzle every drop was a Hit back to bacK, wassup wif u dz days. BTW na FTC I dey grin

(1) (Reply)

Google Manager Raped And Killed Murdered W / My Body Is My Art: Dancer & Fitness Coach Kaffy Poses Topless In New Photo / Photo Of The Day, We’ve Never Seen DJ Lambo Looking Like This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.