Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Nairaland Pluggings - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland Pluggings (573 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Pluggings by Mubz(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2016
Hello Seun,
Have you thought about creating a plugging for Nairaland, that could be like the facebook and twitter pluggin that is being incorporated in websites and mobile for a quick login and verification purposes. Personally, i will trust a nairaland verification on a website than a facebook one.

Let me give a quick example of what i'm saying, for instance, i run a platform that connect service providers to individuals, asides the usual quick login through facebook account, there is also a verification tag, and facebook and twitter is among them, meaning people on the platform can check your activities on your facebook or twitter page but in the real sense of it, i would have loved a nairaland plugging for such.

Nairaland would be easier to detect scammers, it's a platform of Nigerians for Nigerians and people report scammers here.

I hope you get what i'm saying Seun, i really feel you should consider it, its a win-win situation, in fact it will enable people have more Nairaland accounts

Cheers.. It's just a suggestion though

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Pluggings by May19th: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2016
Dumb
Re: Nairaland Pluggings by tr3y(m): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
You mean plug-in.
Privacy will become an issue if it's implemented. It's a nice idea though.
Re: Nairaland Pluggings by Mubz(m): 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
May19th:
Dumb

Please how is it dumb please?
Re: Nairaland Pluggings by Mubz(m): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
tr3y:
You mean plug-in.
Privacy will become an issue if it's implemented. It's a nice idea though.

Yes, sorry, i meant plug-in
Nairaland is a the social media for Nigerians just like facebook to the world... I doubt this will have anything to do with privacy. Take a look a look at how the facebook plug-in works on other site. It doesn't reveal all your info, just the basics, so basically what people see is still same as what they would have seen if they were actually on nairaland website. So privacy wont be an issue, if u login into a website using your facebook account, does it tamper with your privacy?
Re: Nairaland Pluggings by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
lol..

Why would anyone link their nairaland profile to any other website?
Re: Nairaland Pluggings by tr3y(m): 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
Mubz:

Yes, sorry, i meant plug-in
Nairaland is a the social media for Nigerians just like facebook to the world... I doubt this will have anything to do with privacy. Take a look a look at how the facebook plug-in works on other site. It doesn't reveal all your info, just the basics, so basically what people see is still same as what they would have seen if they were actually on nairaland website. So privacy wont be an issue, if u login into a website using your facebook account, does it tamper with your privacy?

You know Nairaland is all about being anonymous, if you link your profile to another site it makes it easy to trace you and people won't be free to express themselves as before.

(1) (Reply)

The Magic Of Part-time / I Need Someone To join or help grow my business / !!!making More Money...there Is Nothing Wrong With That, Let Me Show You How!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.