Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Is MMM Nigeria Real? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is MMM Nigeria Real? (3021 Views)

"My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis / The Poison That Is MMM / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is MMM Nigeria Real? by imagrg(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2016
Yes, it is real! I owe everyone the duty to introduce to whoever is interested another way of making cool cash which has been online for some time now. It is MMM Nigeria! I didn't believe in it until a friend of mine benefited. I reluctantly deposited the sum of 100k with them and last week I asked for my money and I got 147,000 Naira deposited into my FirstBank account. I've reinvested and I am even one of their referrals. Whether or not you believe in it or not, why not take a month's risk of even 5k with them and see how it goes, after all we sometimes lose more than that amount betting. A trial will convince you. I am not compelling you to join but if you must, please join through me so that I too can make a little money from them for referring you instead of joining without anyone gaining. I too joined through a referral link. Thank you for your understanding. Register now : http:///?i=imagrg3@gmail.com
Re: Is MMM Nigeria Real? by chumakk: 9:53am On Aug 07, 2016
Is it a network marketing?
Re: Is MMM Nigeria Real? by hlord: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
What are the things involved and what do I have to lose?
Re: Is MMM Nigeria Real? by ugo41babe(m): 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
just like the op has said, you can actually start with a little amount you can afford to loose.. add me up if for more clarifications if u dnt mind.. 08032573944
Re: Is MMM Nigeria Real? by paduskinosa: 10:23am On Aug 08, 2016
chumakk:
Is it a network marketing?

mmm is very sure and real, dont let anyone fool you , i am a witness. look i dont do pyramid and all that but i was convinced to try this out. i did and i was glad. for every help you give , you get 30% back. yeap if you put in 100,000 for example , you get 130,000 plus a dollar bonus of 20$ . anyway buzz me for better explanation . bottom line is you can be making 500k monthly without stress and its not like you will have to sell anything or grow in ladder and all that. nothing like that o
Re: Is MMM Nigeria Real? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
Can I use my first bank account to open it?
Re: Is MMM Nigeria Real? by jamislaw(m): 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
is real am starting next month with 50k InshaAllah.
Re: Is MMM Nigeria Real? by okusbaba(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
Datkachi:
Can I use my first bank account to open it?
yes u can. Dat is wat i hav been using. Call me for any assistance or clarification. 08030803447
Re: Is MMM Nigeria Real? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
What is the least amount you can start with and the interest paid. can I upload the bank teller as proof of payment
Re: Is MMM Nigeria Real? by PLENTYNAIR(m): 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
MMM NIGERIA

the real change the common Nigerian longed for. DON’T LET IT BE GONE IN A SHORT WHILE

As we all know it's not by chance or a mistake that this community was birthed in Nigeria at a time like this.
Regardless of how hard the economic situation of the country is right now, MMM NIGERIA has been putting smiles on the faces of its participants since November 17 2015 and it's still helping its participants live above the present financial hardship in our great country Nigeria.

Lives are been touched daily.
Now the big question is this.
Can this beautiful community remain forever?*

Well i believe it's possible.
If its participants are faithful and loyal to the ideology of the community, because the ideology is the fuel that drives the community.

If every participant cares and protect this community by not letting greed drive us but rather let our drive be the lives that are been touched and changed for good daily.

If every participant knows that we are all custodians of this community, either you are a participant or a Guider or a Guider's Guider we all own this community and the more reason we should not encourage or cover up anyone whose action or Inaction would be deterimental to the health of our community. If we all obey the rules and guidlines of our community.

MMM is real, MMM pays, MMM is sustainable but the sustainability of MMM would only be determined by our Actions and Inactions, we either kill it or we sustain it. the choice is ours

Lets not abuse this opportunity God has blessed us with, rather lets be conscious to safeguard and keep this community of ours with everything we have got.

MMM NIGERIA, TOGETHER WE BRIDGE THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICH AND THE POOR.

#TheFutureBeginsFromToday
#MMMNigeriaIsChanginglives
#WeAreAmbassadors
#FormidabilityAndSustainabilityBeginsWithYou

COURTESY: MMM NIGERIA SUSTAINABILITY CAMPAIGN TEAM
Re: Is MMM Nigeria Real? by seighapaul(m): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2016
[b]We (Nigerians) are the cause of our own problems. I honestly believe that if we all abide by the principles and ideology of MMM, this program will last longer than forecasted.

The latest "un-healthy" trend in MMM is the "Chaotic Referral 10% Rush". Where participants send out spam sms, bulk emails and throw out their referral link on every forum site they can find. I know some will say that's the purpose of the referral program. Personally, I feel this referral hustle will just flood the system (MMM) with unserious and ill informed participants, who just derive joy in clicking the "Provide Help" green button in their private back office. More than 70% of this class of ill informed participants will end up not have the guts to finally pay their beneficiaries when the time comes. Am a living example, 6 days after being paired to receive payment of N100,000, am yet to get an alert...all because of cold feet or one excuse or the other from the sender. I called the first sender and he complained the money he was expecting didn't materialize, 48hrs later, the next sender didn't even know how the program works, another 48hrs later, the current guy doesn't speak English and has no clue how he got enrolled in the program. Even their Guider's have no clue on how these guys got enrolled in the program.

So you can see how this will affect the smooth running of the program. As long as participants keep this "Chaotic Referral 10% Rush", the program will frequently experience un-healthy delays in payments.[/b]
Re: Is MMM Nigeria Real? by okusbaba(m): 11:20am On Aug 12, 2016
seighapaul:
[b]We (Nigerians) are the cause of our own problems. I honestly believe that if we all abide by the principles and ideology of MMM, this program will last longer than forecasted.

The latest "un-healthy" trend in MMM is the "Chaotic Referral 10% Rush". Where participants send out spam sms, bulk emails and throw out their referral link on every forum site they can find. I know some will say that's the purpose of the referral program. Personally, I feel this referral hustle will just flood the system (MMM) with unserious and ill informed participants, who just derive joy in clicking the "Provide Help" green button in their private back office. More than 70% of this class of ill informed participants will end up not have the guts to finally pay their beneficiaries when the time comes. Am a living example, 6 days after being paired to receive payment of N100,000, am yet to get an alert...all because of cold feet or one excuse or the other from the sender. I called the first sender and he complained the money he was expecting didn't materialize, 48hrs later, the next sender didn't even know how the program works, another 48hrs later, the current guy doesn't speak English and has no clue how he got enrolled in the program. Even their Guider's have no clue on how these guys got enrolled in the program.

So you can see how this will affect the smooth running of the program. As long as participants keep this "Chaotic Referral 10% Rush", the program will frequently experience un-healthy delays in payments.[/b]
my broda u read my mind.
nigerians are already abusing d program

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is MMM Nigeria Real? by millhouse: 8:54am On Aug 16, 2016
seighapaul:

Have u gotten Payment now?

1 Like

Re: Is MMM Nigeria Real? by omo17(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
Datkachi:
What is the least amount you can start with and the interest paid. can I upload the bank teller as proof of payment

The minimum amount is 2k but u won't earn extra bonus of $20 with that amount, $20 is available when you make ur first contribution of at least $50,but d minimum u can start with is #2k ,nd yes u can upload ur teller as a proof.
U can use my link
http:///?i=Olusola017@gmail.com.
Re: Is MMM Nigeria Real? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
pls I just paid someone but I'm having troubles uploading the teller. I've reduced the image size. using Chrome, what should I do? The chrome is displaying something like "can't perform previous operation because of low memory "
Re: Is MMM Nigeria Real? by larot78: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2016
The idea had not been really clear to me. How can the programme sustain itself and how are we sure its legimately practiced in Other countries it claim to exist.

U can't force people to pay money when there are no liabilities attached.

So I have my reservations about the programme and with no designated offices you can logde complaints whenever it is so needed confuses me.

1 Like

Re: Is MMM Nigeria Real? by divinelove(m): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
Datkachi:
pls I just paid someone but I'm having troubles uploading the teller. I've reduced the image size. using Chrome, what should I do? The chrome is displaying something like "can't perform previous operation because of low memory "

use mozilla firefox, some browsers dont work on mmm platform
Re: Is MMM Nigeria Real? by Atesunate15(m): 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
are you telling me MMM is not real. brother go and sit down. There is even one now that grow your money 50% in 15 days. Its peer to peer donation too check it outhttp://www.nairaland.com/3298382/mmm-real-more-real
Re: Is MMM Nigeria Real? by ogawisdom(m): 8:52am On Aug 20, 2016
seighapaul:

I am experiencing same delay with get help, am yet to b matched 5 days after asking for help. Has provide help nosedived or there r so many fake provide helps as u pointed out. By d way ve u gotten help so far, when did u do dt. There shld ve been a forum on mmm Nigeria website for participants to discuss issues at least. D scheme is good but may nt survive several Nigerian factors. Alot of kids, unserious ppl and scammers have registered on mmm but will never fulfill their provide help so I suggest any person upto 3weeks on d site and ve never provided help shld b banned/blocked for life. D real participants r those dt ve provided help

D latest is dt scammers have developed similar sites with same concept as mmm to scan Nigerians plaguing to give 50% in 15days, 80% in 7day angry sad angry

1 Like

Re: Is MMM Nigeria Real? by seighapaul(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2016
ogawisdom:

I am experiencing same delay with get help, am yet to b matched 5 days after asking for help. Has provide help nosedived or there r so many fake provide helps as u pointed out. By d way ve u gotten help so far, when did u do dt. There shld ve been a forum on mmm Nigeria website for participants to discuss issues at least. D scheme is good but may nt survive several Nigerian factors. Alot of kids, unserious ppl and scammers have registered on mmm but will never fulfill their provide help so I suggest any person upto 3weeks on d site and ve never provided help shld b banned/blocked for life. D real participants r those dt ve provided help

D latest is dt scammers have developed similar sites with same concept as mmm to scan Nigerians plaguing to give 50% in 15days, 80% in 7day angry sad angry

After my ugly experience of being transferred from one unserious GH participant to another (5 days of delays), I finally got paid the sixth day. Yes I have been fully and handsomely paid.

One thing I notice and commend the organizers of MMM is the "Auto Disable Acct" feature that is immediately activated why a participant fail to provide help within a stipulated time. This will flush out unserious people but more checks have to be put in the area of "referral bonus". Many participants just don't want to healthily participate in the PH aspect, they're all just after cashing out on the accumulated referral bonuses. This is bad for the system and I feel the organizers should find a way to control this anomaly.

Over all...I see MMM going a couple of months, and if all these mentioned lapses (and more not discussed above) can be reviewed and checked...MMM could go beyond months.

MMM have been paying and is still currently paying.

(1) (Reply)

Claim 140000 Satoshi Here Every 2 Hours!!! / Free Daily Binance Future Trading Signals / Best Investment 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.