Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Aisha Buhari In USA: Why Are There No Outdoor Pictures With Landmarks? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari In USA: Why Are There No Outdoor Pictures With Landmarks? (1257 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares His Convocation Pictures With His Parents And Others / If Restructuring Worked For USA Why Not Nigeria? / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari In USA: Why Are There No Outdoor Pictures With Landmarks? by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 07, 2016
I think if the First Lady puts up external photos at the Airport and other places she has visited in USA, many Nigerians doubting her claims (including Gov. Fayose) will believe she's truly in USA.
Re: Aisha Buhari In USA: Why Are There No Outdoor Pictures With Landmarks? by Babalegba(m): 10:21am On Aug 07, 2016
Get a life .

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In USA: Why Are There No Outdoor Pictures With Landmarks? by CltrAltDel: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:
I think if the First Lady puts up external photos at the Airport and other places she has visited in USA, many Nigerians doubting her claims (including Gov. Fayose) will believe she's truly in USA.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In USA: Why Are There No Outdoor Pictures With Landmarks? by Ojukwufrank: 10:42am On Aug 07, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In USA: Why Are There No Outdoor Pictures With Landmarks? by viktagorion: 10:43am On Aug 07, 2016
Get a brain and

Gerarahia men.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In USA: Why Are There No Outdoor Pictures With Landmarks? by isbish(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2016
Wawa!
Re: Aisha Buhari In USA: Why Are There No Outdoor Pictures With Landmarks? by SolidGenius(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2016
On Point bro...! Not taking pictures in Who knows where.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In USA: Why Are There No Outdoor Pictures With Landmarks? by otokx(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2016
noted, hope you will not commit suicide if she takes one eventually, its no use getting involved in the fight of 2 politicians.
Re: Aisha Buhari In USA: Why Are There No Outdoor Pictures With Landmarks? by jhydebaba(m): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2016
Fayose needs to do the needful here.
Re: Aisha Buhari In USA: Why Are There No Outdoor Pictures With Landmarks? by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2016
Babalegba:
Get a life .
Your Papa!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In USA: Why Are There No Outdoor Pictures With Landmarks? by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2016
CltrAltDel:
Look at this Kekere-ndi-uwa!
Re: Aisha Buhari In USA: Why Are There No Outdoor Pictures With Landmarks? by Pavarottii(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2016
Lol, she no go anywhere. Na just scam.
Re: Aisha Buhari In USA: Why Are There No Outdoor Pictures With Landmarks? by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:

Flat head, I am sure you know the correct thing to do, hug the closest transformer

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari In USA: Why Are There No Outdoor Pictures With Landmarks? by Osgilliat(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:

Flat head Samsung screen TV go get a life and stop giving your heart more trouble than it can handle.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In USA: Why Are There No Outdoor Pictures With Landmarks? by Ojukwufrank: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pavarottii:
Lol, she no go anywhere. Na just scam.

E pain this one.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In USA: Why Are There No Outdoor Pictures With Landmarks? by Burgerlomo: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
JayJohnson:

Flat head, I am sure you know the correct thing to do, hug the closest transformer

Haba! kilode? No chill @ all, I'm still laughing in different languages grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari In USA: Why Are There No Outdoor Pictures With Landmarks? by louqas: 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:

Anyone paid agent of fayose doing damage control. Earn your pay but make sure you achieve something with the blood money

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In USA: Why Are There No Outdoor Pictures With Landmarks? by louqas: 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:

Another paid agent of fayose doing damage control. Earn your pay but make sure you achieve something with the blood money

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In USA: Why Are There No Outdoor Pictures With Landmarks? by myshoe: 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
This is something obviously wrong with this USA Trip by Aishaliburton Buhari AKA President Dullard of Daura wife. None was listed in the official website of the organisations acclaimed to have been visited.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrest Popular Nigerian Blogger Over Publication He Made Against Magu / Let Us Talk, Buhari Begs N’delta Militants(Picture) / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Gatehouse Costs N250m - Senator Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.