Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Professional Website Need At Affordable Price - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Professional Website Need At Affordable Price (611 Views)

I Am Still Selling Facebook Logins any Type or amount you need at your best rate / Get Inbox Blueprint And Other IM Courses You Need At Less 10% Of Original Price! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Website Need At Affordable Price by Eze2000(m): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2016
I'm a writer looking to build a stunning and professional website by the end of this month and having a tight budget I'm looking for someone with a fair price, the know how and endless patience and abilities to do this.

This website is unique in that
1. it is for the sale, online reading and downloads of books.
2. free members may register to read or download free books but must buy paid books.
3. paid up members can read and download all books.
4. lots of places for ads
5. stunning graphics
6. member registration by name, username, email
4. have a store/library or shelve to display eBook covers which lead to book page where buy, read or download opinions will show.

Website requirements.

1. an embedded blog
2. e-commerce apps
3. store/library
4. possibility for book downlads
4. an ability to allow book downloads
5. attract high traffic.
6. membership database

please out line you thoughts, price range and proposals here.
Re: Professional Website Need At Affordable Price by NCAN(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
Bv
Re: Professional Website Need At Affordable Price by Eze2000(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
NCAN:
Hey with the look of your requirements, Its OK, but not all can be accomplished with the way you see it....

With my own view: You want to build a website like www.12345.com OK..
Then you intend to add up a e-library which will suite something like book.12345.com
Also you want to add payments with Recharge PIN, that I won't lie to you, is beyond me, but if another programmer, webmaster can do that, but to my level, I don't think is doable...

For the price: If am to build it including HOST and Domain, which I prefer will cost you 100k, I know the economy isn't smiling but your request is way more than that!... It me up if you are interested furthermore 08089047173...

if u check on Okadabooks.com u will see exactly d apps I'm talking about. it accepts etisalat pin

intact everything I have mentioned/described is a personalised form of that eBook site
Re: Professional Website Need At Affordable Price by NCAN(m): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
Eze2000:

if u check on Okadabooks.com u will see exactly d apps I'm talking about. it accepts etisalat pin

intact everything I have mentioned/described is a personalised form of that eBook site
Yea in that case, the owner is partnering with etisalat, so they will have access to etisalat recharge pin API, that checks and approve recharge pin once inputed, so once the person input the pin, the card will be used immediately and maybe later the money will be sent to you maybe via bank... That will cost you alot, if you are to cover all nigeria networks + you will have to meet them and sign some stuffs I think...

So its all up to you...Moreover I see that site has a subsidiary under etisalat....

(1) (Reply)

Cool Snapchat Names Using Good Ideas / I Will Give You .xyz Domain Free / Writers Needed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.