Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Please Nairalanders! I Need Quick Answers To These Questions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Nairalanders! I Need Quick Answers To These Questions (781 Views)

If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! / You Are A Bible Genius If You Answer These Questions Correctly. Try!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders! I Need Quick Answers To These Questions by Tunababa8v(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
To point out first, I am not an atheist and l dont
plan becoming one. But there are questions that have been giving me sleepless night since l became aware of the words of the bible.
I had painstakenly read the whole bible from genesis through to revelation,but there are two questions l have been wanting answers to,which most preachers and christians have not been able to answer to my satisfaction.
Why l am putting it on this forum today is to read people's view on the matter,and perhaps,l can get genuine and unbias answers.
These are the questions
1) The bible made mention of the fact that,at the end time,the trumpet shall be blown and the son of God would come back to pick his obedient followers.
We all know we are at an advanced technology age where astronauts now visit moon,mars,venus,and the rest.What would happen to me if per adventure l am on one of these planets when the trumpet would be sounded?,Will l also hear the trumpet? and if yes,are you saying moon,venus,mars are part of the world the bible reffered?
2)The bible said at the coming of christ,the heaven shall be torn up and the whole world would see the son of man(Jesus christ) coming with a host of angels.
Now how possible is this? because looking up to the sky,l can only see a fraction of the whole sky,how possible would it be for someone in canada to see Jesus coming from the sky at the same time as someone in Nigeria? or is it possible that he would appear in multiple places in the sky at the same time?
please answer
Re: Please Nairalanders! I Need Quick Answers To These Questions by herzern(m): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
Your Curiosity will lead you nowhere......

It makes you more confuse......

Goan ask Hardmirror grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders! I Need Quick Answers To These Questions by trinity227(m): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
That your question will be answered at the after life...... when you must have been dead...

Re: Please Nairalanders! I Need Quick Answers To These Questions by Tunababa8v(m): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
Mod please take this thing to front page abeg.l need people's answers
Re: Please Nairalanders! I Need Quick Answers To These Questions by Danhumprey: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
To answer your 2nd question,you're making the mistake of viewing Jesus through the eyes of mortal human being. I am sure you have heard the Bible say that God is omnipresent (that is, God is everywhere). And we are told that Jesus is God, so Jesus is capable of standing in the sky and all the sincere born again/sanctified saints will be drawn to him in the sky like a magnet from every corner of the globe. Jesus won't have to be everywhere before the saints can be raptured.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders! I Need Quick Answers To These Questions by Danhumprey: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
Where are the pastors in the house? Come help a confused brother.
Re: Please Nairalanders! I Need Quick Answers To These Questions by Kenzico(m): 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
Brother, See wetin scientology has caused you!! Science is about to blind you OP

Re: Please Nairalanders! I Need Quick Answers To These Questions by favourboy1(m): 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
Tunababa8v:
plan becoming one. But there are questions that have been giving me sleepless night since l became aware of the words of the bible.
I had painstakenly read the whole bible from genesis through to revelation,but there are two questions l have been wanting answers to,which most preachers and christians have not been able to answer to my satisfaction.
Why l am putting it on this forum today is to read people's view on the matter,and perhaps,l can get genuine and unbias answers.
These are the questions
1) The bible made mention of the fact that,at the end time,the trumpet shall be blown and the son of God would come back to pick his obedient followers.
We all know we are at an advanced technology age where astronauts now visit moon,mars,venus,and the rest.What would happen to me if per adventure l am on one of these planets when the trumpet would be sounded?,Will l also hear the trumpet? and if yes,are you saying moon,venus,mars are part of the world the bible reffered?
2)The bible said at the coming of christ,the heaven shall be torn up and the whole world would see the son of man(Jesus christ) coming with a host of angels.
Now how possible is this? because looking up to the sky,l can only see a fraction of the whole sky,how possible would it be for someone in canada to see Jesus coming from the sky at the same time as someone in Nigeria? or is it possible that he would appear in multiple places in the sky at the same time?
please answer

(1) yes, bible stated that Gnd created the univers, so the moon, mars, venus and the rest where created by God.

(2) i would answer you by saying how is it possible for we in nigeria to see the sun and the moon at the same time.
Re: Please Nairalanders! I Need Quick Answers To These Questions by Tunababa8v(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
Danhumprey:
To answer your 2nd question,you're making the mistake of viewing Jesus through the eyes of mortal human being. I am sure you have heard the Bible say that God is omnipresent (that is, God is everywhere). And we are told that Jesus is God, so Jesus is capable of standing in the sky and all the sincere born again/sanctified saints will be drawn to him in the sky like a magnet from every corner of the globe. Jesus won't have to be everywhere before the saints can be raptured.
I like this answer.I will go with this..Now back to the first question
Re: Please Nairalanders! I Need Quick Answers To These Questions by Tunababa8v(m): 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
favourboy1:

(1) yes, bible stated that Gnd created the univers, so the moon, mars, venus and the rest where created by God.

(2) i would answer you by saying how is it possible for we in nigeria to see the sun and the moon at the same time.
Okay,but non of your answers have answered the first question
Re: Please Nairalanders! I Need Quick Answers To These Questions by johnydon22(m): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
favourboy1:

(2) i would answer you by saying how is it possible for we in nigeria to see the sun and the moon at the same time. [/b]

As a matter of fact sir we are all not seeing the sun at the same time.. the earth is more like an oblate spheroid.

You are the seeing the sun now, some other part of the world is in total darkness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders! I Need Quick Answers To These Questions by CAPSLOCKED: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
WHO ARE WE?
WE ARE THE MORONIC PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET WHO BELIEVE ANYTHING WE'RE TOLD IN THE NAME OF A FAIRYTALE ALMIGHTY SKY DWELLING FATHER.
HAPPY SUNDAY, WE ARE CHRISTIANS. smiley

Re: Please Nairalanders! I Need Quick Answers To These Questions by favourboy1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
johnydon22:

As a matter of fact sir we are all not seeing the sun at the same time.. the earth is more like an oblate spheroid.

You are the seeing the sun now, some other part of the world is in total darkness
i knw dats y i stated ' in nigeria '
Re: Please Nairalanders! I Need Quick Answers To These Questions by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
And I'm here surprised that you have ONLY two questions
Re: Please Nairalanders! I Need Quick Answers To These Questions by promise10: 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
Tunababa8v:
These are the questions
please answer
I would like to answer your no 1.

First of all, you have to know that the ear that shall hear the trumpet is NOT YOUR PHYSICAL EAR. Sincerely speaking! And it is not your physical eyes that shall see him. When he shall come unbelievers will not see him or hear him, because they are not like him(no spiritual ears and eyes- FAITH). And then, because the unbelievers are ignorant of the rapture, there will be chaos in the world, because of their uncertainty.

As a believer, it is the faith of christ which we have that justifies, keeps us and shall be raptured by it.

Jesus speaking he said; "when I shall come shall I still find you IN YOUR FAITH"

So, it is your faith that will respond to the trumpet and the next thing follows it. So, the spiritual ears and eyes there, is not your physical eyes and ears but simply what is imputed on your by the FAITH of christ.

So, it doesn't matter where you are, even if you are at the grave, you shall hear the trumpet. So, when it sounds, the faith of ALL the saints in it's totality, whether dead or not, shall hear the sound, CONNECTS IN UNITY and be raptured to meet him in the sky

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders! I Need Quick Answers To These Questions by Weah96: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
promise10:

First of all, you have to know that the ear that shall hear the trumpet is NOT YOUR PHYSICAL EAR. Sincerely speaking! And it is not your physical eyes that shall see him. When he shall come unbelievers will not see him or hear him, because they are not like him(no spiritual ears and eyes- FAITH). And then, because the unbelievers are ignorant of the rapture, there will be chaos in the world, because of their uncertainty.

As a believer, it is the faith of christ which we have that justifies, keeps us and shall be raptured by it.

Jesus speaking he said; "when I shall come shall I still find you IN YOUR FAITH"

So, it is your faith that will respond to the trumpet and the next thing follows it. So, the spiritual ears and eyes there, is not your physical eyes and ears but simply what is imputed on your by the FAITH of christ.

You're hilarious. grin
Re: Please Nairalanders! I Need Quick Answers To These Questions by promise10: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
Weah96:

You're hilarious. grin
Then what else?
Re: Please Nairalanders! I Need Quick Answers To These Questions by Eddlad: 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
Tunababa8v:
These are the questions
please answer

I have to say and surprised, really more like disappointed, you read the bible through and through,several instances where Jesus resurrected the dead, God created everything out of nothing and this is what puzzled you?

How did you believe everything else the bible wrote?

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders! I Need Quick Answers To These Questions by Tunababa8v(m): 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
Eddlad:

I have to say and surprised, really more like disappointed, you read the bible through and through,several instances where Jesus resurrected the dead, God created everything out of nothing and this is what puzzled you?

How did you believe everything else the bible wrote?
I have heard you.Now answer the questions
Re: Please Nairalanders! I Need Quick Answers To These Questions by Weah96: 1:08am On Aug 09, 2016
Eddlad:

My thoughts exactly. To each his own, I guess.
Re: Please Nairalanders! I Need Quick Answers To These Questions by Appleyard(m): 7:33am On Aug 09, 2016
promise10:

So, it doesn't matter where you are, even if you are at the grave, you shall hear the trumpet. So, when it sounds, the faith of ALL the saints in it's totality, whether dead or not, shall hear the sound, CONNECTS IN UNITY and be raptured to meet him in the sky

Very correct.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Did TB Joshua Give Nigeria’s Olympic Team? / Kenya Kills Three Women Attackers Of Mombasa Police Station / Request To Ban All Evolution Threads On The Religion Section!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.