Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,767 members, 7,844,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) (27277 Views)

New Look Of Calabar-Itu Road That Buhari Started Work On Recently(pics) / NDDC Has Started Recovery Work On Calabar-itu Road / Ayade And Kuru Ride On Calabar Monorail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by AngryNigerian(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
dondo83:

2years? why must you lie to prove a point?

Lol... grin grin cheesy
I love your sarcasm...you did it smartly! & only smart heads will notice
Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by Remii(m): 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
meme4real:

What about the ones Gej did for the northerners? have they agreed he did anything for them.Was it not because of all that appeasement that he abandoned the south?your Hatred for Gej has beclouded your sense of judgement you have suddenly forgotten so soon how gej abandoned his people just to please the north.

they gave him 7m votes for it while his opponent got less that 500k votes from two zones
Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
teampregar:

Progressive01, DropShot, seunmsg.. how come none of u guys have replied what meme4real said??...Hate will do us no good, u will tink it is right until when it will consume u nd turn u into a beast.. 4 nigeria to progress we need to unite irrespective of religion, ethnic group or political affiliations..
guy just forget about these peeps they will Neva change. you'll only hurt yourself.
just focus on developing and improving yourself and your immediate community, think to go international.
kapish?
abi will they deny you that one too?
Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by tsdarkside(m): 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=meme4real post=48279919]

What about the ones Gej did for the northerners?have they agreed he did anything for them.Was it not because of all that appeasement that he abandoned the south?your Hatred for Gej has beclouded your sense of judgement you have suddenly forgotten so soon how gej abandoned his people just to please the north.

[/quote/]

why didnt he do all projects in the entire country??..

we dont have enough cash to go around with that is when favourism stepped in...

why didnt he favor you more than the north??
Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by RRoyaId: 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
Imo state roads are worse than this nah.. cool

Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by jaiyezy(m): 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
We shuld learn to trust our government and stop allowing sentiment and bigotry becloud our sense of judgement in this country
Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by tsdarkside(m): 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
brainpulse:
I thought all roads in the south yeast and [b]south shout [/b]were done during the 5years of their son presidency.

south shout grin grin...good one... grin grin
Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by AngryNigerian(m): 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
idyday:
Did it has to get this bad before they fix it. Some things that happen in this country is inexplicable.

My brother, a taya ooo...& we have something they call FERMA
Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by tsdarkside(m): 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
brainpulse:
I thought all roads in the south yeast and south shout were done during the 5years of their son presidency.

our blothers from the south-yeast and the south-shout...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by sCun: 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
dondo83:

2years? why must you lie to prove a point?
Yes na, the same way Jonathan ruled for 6 years. Or you don't see that lie to point out too?
Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by AngryNigerian(m): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
RRoyaId:

Kai! I recall going to Owerri thru this same spot same time last year! We had to divert into a market & then come out thru another end. I paid the "boys" #200 gate pass" grin cheesy...& for my car? That's a story for another week
Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by RRoyaId: 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
98% of the roads in Imo state are terribly bad particularly Owerri..see more below.

Imo state is cursed.

AngryNigerian:

Kai! I recall going to Owerri thru this same spot same time last year! We had to divert into a market & then come out thru another end. I paid the "boys" #200 gate pass" grin cheesy...& for my car? That's a story for another week

Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by tsdarkside(m): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
RRoyaId:

grin grin grin...dont mind dem...they are crying the ol time not understanding their are others that even have it more worse than dem.....chaiii...ironic...

Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by GudluckIBB(m): 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
greatman247:

Fire burn whoever quote to insult u writing this. Wow you just spoke my mind. Gbam!

God bless you Uncle
Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by RRoyaId: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
tsdarkside:

grin grin grin...dont mind dem...they are crying the ol time not understanding their are others that even have it more worse than dem.....chaiii...ironic...

We need this intervention in Imo state please..

Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by Sirnose(m): 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
Finally the road has drawn the much needed attention...but patching!?
That road needs more than patching...i spent a full day on that road and even slept on the road sef due to the failed road and somebody is coming to say they should patch the road....if only they get to see what people are passing through on that road,then they will have a re-think about patchin and just work on the road..

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by 247Dior(m): 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
GudluckIBB:
I tot their son ruled for 6 years.

How come he didn't see this road?

A "dullard" from far away North is coming to fix the road in the zone of a phd holder.

God bless Buhari
grow up.. GEJ IS not like your dullard who knows nothing but his zone only (north ) GEJ carried every one along which is pure democracy
Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by muller101(m): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
hardywaltz:
People always say GEJ has almost completed the East West road but I know most of them have neva travelled outside their state so I ignore them.
The East West road is about 45% complete but the day PMB will commission that road the children of hate will come and praise GEJ like they dis in the Kaduna - Abuja rail line.

Akpabio (Minority Leader) could not beg his master Saraki to include this section of the road during the budget bazaar.

Yet Adulmumin a mere Rep Member was able to corner N2 billion to his constituency
bad portions of that road is mostly in cross river state. Like 95%. So leave akpabio out of this.
Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by Kirigidi(m): 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
sCun:
He is only patching one completely failed portion of the road not fixing it. Can that road be fizxd in two weeks? No.
Buhari has not fixed or built any road in 2 years.
Guy ar u tryin to say Buhari startd his tenure since August 2014? because frm May 29 2015 to dis August 2016 is just 1yr 2months nd som days! Not up to 2 yrs.
Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by AngryNigerian(m): 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
RRoyaId:
98% of the roads in Imo state are terribly bad particularly Owerri..see more below.

Imo state is cursed.

My God! What did we do wrong? Look @ how umu-mmadu r suffering everywhere in the East!
Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
henryanna36:
Ag. MD/CEO, NDDC,  Mrs. Ibim Semenitari, has directed immediate commencement of work on the abandoned Calabar-Itu Road cut into two by flood.

Several stretches of the road have become impassable to vehicular activity as several travellers have had to spent several days on the terrible spots. Motorists and other road users, who have been experiencing nightmare, commended Semenitari for her intervention. During her inspection of the road, the MD saw that several sections of the road built in 1976,  had collapsed. The Ag. MD/CEO has hinted that Directors and engineers at the headquarters office might all relocate to the site until the remediation expected to last for two weeks is completed.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/ag-mdceo-nddcmrs-semenitari-orders.html
that's nice. please what's the make of your phone because I like the crystal clear pictures you uploaded
Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by sCun: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
Kirigidi:
Guy ar u tryin to say Buhari startd his tenure since August 2014? because frm May 29 2015 to dis August 2016 is just 1yr 2months nd som days! Not up to 2 yrs.
But February 2010 to May 2015 is 6 years? What kind of hypocrites do we have here?
Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by hardbody: 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
tsdarkside:

dont be angry...ofcourse its not all jonathans fault...we know that...but we put soooo much hope in him...

he disappointed us...he was not capable to beat all those corrupt politiefians up...

he was superman for us for a while...

Guy thanks. You just eased me and i started laughing with my JD that has been keeping me company. Job Weldone.
Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by tsdarkside(m): 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
RRoyaId:

We need this intervention in Imo state please..

bros,i will tell you something that is very hard for nigerians to understand:....

their is not enough money to go around with....

we shouldnt be trying to be industrial....we should be trying to be at max. agric-industrial....nothing else....

we are trying too desperately to catch up with the rest of the world....

i say build a wall of naija and let naija concentrate only on agric-industrie.....
Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by dondo83(m): 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
sCun:
Yes na, the same way Jonathan ruled for 6 years. Or you don't see that lie to point out too?

Jonathan acted president before he was officially sworn in may 6th 2010. buhari never acted as president (wasn't anywhere near aso rock gate ) until may 29th 2015 . How wise are you to make such comparison?
Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by RRoyaId: 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
AngryNigerian:

My God! What did we do wrong? Look @ how umu-mmadu r suffering everywhere in the East!

It doesn't have anything to do with the SE but Imo state.
Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by PatVchoice: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
Haters of GEJ .......and lovers of Buhari....
one day your comments will be remembered from different countries......
graduates are ruled by one who has no SSCE certificate... Is the road to repair or to be constructed?
Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by sCun: 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
dondo83:

Jonathan acted president before he was officially sworn in may 6th 2010. buhari never acted as president (wasn't anywhere near aso rock gate ) until may 29th 2015 . How wise are you to make such comparison?
Acting president from February 2010. How is feb 2010 to may 2015 6 years? You are a shameless hypocrite
Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by nagodesmile18(f): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
Fixing d road nw is a waste of money...this is rainy season naa
Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by AngryNigerian(m): 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
RRoyaId:

It doesn't have anything to do with the SE but Imo state.

Have you passed thru PH road in Aba? Or thru Enugu - Awka - O'sha road? Or Ehamufu? Or Effium - Benue rds? Or Ezeagu road? Hmmm...a trial will convince you
Re: FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) by tsdarkside(m): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
clems93:
Nice one. Hope it will be done within the two weeks as promised.

you dont get a already none existing road done in two weeks!!!:...

look at the pictures..do you call this a existing road or a struggling path??....

do you even still call this a road...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Containers Of Election Materials Gutted By Fire In Awka, Anambra. Photos / Obasanjo Says Nigeria Faces Impending Bankruptcy / Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.